PDA

View Full Version : Something I have to say

obee
09-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I have made a thread like this. I will make it again. I might rant, I might not. Karma and magnum. This is a freaking video game. Go to real life, stop this nonsense, it's affecting the community. I went to look at the pvp tourney thingy, and what do you know, one member from each side already arguing! Can I go to one freaking post without you two messing it up? I don't care, if you are an adult and have spare time for this, because if you do, spend it going OUTSIDE. I can't ignore it, because when I want to pvp for fun, you guys are always yapping at each other. So shut up for once, get a life, move on, stop the drama. Everyone hates it. Are you guys really that narrow minded to not see this? If you want drama, go watch TMZ. This is not a place for drama. So stop the nonsense. I want all the members to look at this thread and think about it (well it's not everyone).

Volt
09-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey what's up. I'm night. Want pizza?

obee
09-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Hey what's up. I'm night. Want pizza?

Lololol I'll have a meat lovers pizza XD

inkredible
09-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Nice try.

Ebezaanec
09-05-2014, 07:21 PM
You can't stop the rivalry. There's no point in trying to involve yourself since you'll only get burned in the end.

obee
09-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Nice try.

???

obee
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM
You can't stop the rivalry. There's no point in trying to involve yourself since you'll only get burned in the end.

Well sts needs to get involved it's the dumbest thing ever. What "rivalry"? This is a game, not Man. U vs Man City

quzz
09-05-2014, 07:25 PM
I have made a thread like this. I will make it again. I might rant, I might not. Karma and magnum. This is a freaking video game. Go to real life, stop this nonsense, it's affecting the community. I went to look at the pvp tourney thingy, and what do you know, one member from each side already arguing! Can I go to one freaking post without you two messing it up? I don't care, if you are an adult and have spare time for this, because if you do, spend it going OUTSIDE. I can't ignore it, because when I want to pvp for fun, you guys are always yapping at each other. So shut up for once, get a life, move on, stop the drama. Everyone hates it. Are you guys really that narrow minded to not see this? If you want drama, go watch TMZ. This is not a place for drama. So stop the nonsense. I want all the members to look at this thread and think about it (well it's not everyone).

Ok im gonna try to make this nice as possible because i always get pissed when people make gibberish threads like these.

Ok nice try but you are smart enough that this is not gonna happen. They are rivals lol so should rivals say " hey since your my enemy im gonna kill you" -.- the world is dissapointing...

obee
09-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Ok im gonna try to make this nice as possible because i always get pissed when people make gibberish threads like these.

Ok nice try but you are smart enough that this is not gonna happen. They are rivals lol so should rivals say " hey since your my enemy im gonna kill you" -.- the world is dissapointing...
"Rivals"??? This is game lol. Not sports. People need to realize they need to get a LIFE!

quzz
09-05-2014, 07:37 PM
"Rivals"??? This is game lol. Not sports. People need to realize they need to get a LIFE!

First, stop saying "get an life", "shut"! You sound like an thug dude, if your gonna complain and rant say it nicely....im done talking sooooopo pissed at you for being empty minded!

Seoratrek
09-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Competition is perfectly alright as long as we remember to respect each other. Like I have said in the past, if you see something objectionable in game (i.e.: someone's conduct), please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. If it's on the forums, please report it. There is no need to comment or add to the problem.

I'm going to close this before it gets out of hand. Thanks! :)