PDA

View Full Version : Confused buying Plat

Sylvictus
01-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Okay, first off, I tried buying Plat from my Andrioid phone. I entered my credit card info and all that, pressed enter. After enter, it took me back to the previous page, blank, with no additional message saying "Purchase complete" or and error message. I waited for about 30-45 minutes and I still dont have my plat. I decided I would try again from my PC, but it won't let me enter my credit card info straight in like my phone did, its asking for PayPal, GoogleCheckout, and Amazon. Wtf? I don't have any of those accounts and don't want one. I took a look at the form for the GoogleCheckout and its asking for shipping infomation!
I'm very confused, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sylvictus
PS I did a search on the forum and fags, but all I was getting was why I cant level past level 13, where do I get plat, and all that which I already know about.

asommers
01-22-2011, 03:30 PM
I've seen it happen instantly, and I've seen it take up to a day. Sometimes it can take a while, especially if you have just signed up. The purchase system is completely automated, so once Google approves the purchase, the Platinum will be granted.

-ALS

Sylvictus
01-22-2011, 03:37 PM
I didnt use Google. I just looked at the form and saw it was asking for shipping.
I used whatever is used when I click buy plat on the Android.

Royce
01-22-2011, 03:59 PM
When you click buy plat on the android client it just opens the android browser to pocketlegends.com. The only purchase options there are Google checkout, paypal, and amazon. So if you bought plat, you must have used one of those.

Sylvictus
01-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Well, it has been over 4 hours since... How long is this supposed to take? Did the perchase even get through??? Can't someone check it for me?
Also, my question about why Google asks for shipping infomation is still not answered.

Otukura
01-22-2011, 08:35 PM
They need to verify the "shipping" info that you call it with the info on your credit card, and make sure they match. If they aren't exactly the same, it won't go through.

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 09:20 PM
He's a trick I learned once it says completed wait at least an hour before it shows up in game :)

Otukura
01-22-2011, 09:41 PM
He's a trick I learned once it says completed wait at least an hour before it shows up in game :)

He's waited more than an hour...

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeah but he also has not seen a Complete page ;)

Otukura
01-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah but he also has not seen a Complete page

He also never saw the page that was supposed to open up.. I don't think he knows what he is seeing.

Diodge
01-22-2011, 10:41 PM
1. check your order at the bottom of the screen.( https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp ) If it charged. Try to log out and back in to PL. Then check plat.