PDA

View Full Version : Razor Shield Glitch

conradev
09-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Razor Shield allows rogues to be unstunnable for its duration if only the last upgrade is used...Gf

Zeus
09-06-2014, 03:16 AM
You're misinterpreting. Stun immunity is part of the last upgrade.

What happens is that if you add the 3 second upgrade, the Razor Shield has a chance of failing the fourth upgrade which ultimately makes the fourth upgrade useless.

You can actually go 4/5 RS, without the three second upgrade and the stun immunity will still work. M

So, alternatively, developers - please fix razor shield so that the final upgrade works properly whilst have the added duration upgrade.

@Conra
Please do not misinform developers for your own personal gain. Thanks!

Zeus
09-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Clearly:102691

"All movement impairing effects"

Conradev: Gf

Madnex
09-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Is this a joke? Just yesterday we had another brilliantly informed mage complain about the very same thing.

This is a bug: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169540-Razor-shield-bug
This is not a bug: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173709-razor-shield-glitch-(please-fix)

Zeus
09-06-2014, 03:49 AM
Ridiculous, really. All because he could not kill me in CTF.

@Mad
The three second upgrade makes it a chance of breaking. It still can grant immunity but it has a chance of failing.

Madnex
09-06-2014, 03:57 AM
The three second upgrade makes it a chance of breaking. It still can grant immunity but it has a chance of failing.
I noticed something similar. It appeared to begin failing after working on first cast. Rejoining the area resets this so it can be used once more.

Instanthumor
09-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Lol@Conra

conradev
09-06-2014, 04:58 AM
Snare, root, and slow are not the same as Stun.

Instanthumor
09-06-2014, 05:00 AM

Snare, root, and slow all come under the category of "movement impairing effects". Read the description for once... drunk

conradev
09-06-2014, 05:11 AM
Snare, root, and slow all come under the category of "movement impairing effects". Read the description for once... drunk
Drunk? What is that supposed to mean...snare root and slow are different phenomena in the game from stun. If I am wrong about that then it is my mistake. That doesn't make me malicious, scheming, or a drunk.

Thanks

Serancha
09-06-2014, 06:16 AM
It doesn't say it only removes stun. It removes all movement imparing effects for the duration of the skill, if that upgrade is implemented. This does not work if you add 3 extra seconds, so is self limiting due to the skill being broken.

No rogue in their right mind uses Razor in pvp on a normal basis, since it takes away a slot that's needed. The long cooldown is impractical for almost any pvp situation where you could be using a skill with a 2 or 3 sec c/d instead.

The spinning freedom upgrade works as it is intended, but like anything else, is useless when you actually need it, since once you are stunned, you can't use skills. The movement imparing release is also delayed so it starts about 1 second after your blades start spinning. Therefore the total immunity is somwhere under 3 seconds, which is actually total crap with the length of the c/d.

Zeus
09-06-2014, 10:17 AM

A root is classified as a stun.

Proof: Crawly

Anyways, you should know by now not to rely on skill details alone. The description says all movement impairment effects & the details show a few examples. I assume that Juggernaut should be nerfed too then?

I want my 8 second back please, thanks!

Soundlesskill
09-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Razor glitch? 10m fix
10m months that is..

Seoratrek
09-06-2014, 02:19 PM
I've notified the devs of this issue. Thanks for letting us know! :)