PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to farm kills?

Noobs.
01-22-2011, 07:35 PM
as the thread name says :)

I want to know the best place to farm kill counts! by disabling my exp gain and just camping there for awhile. I would like to know how much you can kill per hour Kills p/hr

Ayrilana
01-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Usually zombies and it depends on your level. I think you need to be able to get XP from them for the kill to count.

noobmigo
01-22-2011, 08:00 PM
your mom. Jk.

cuard
01-22-2011, 08:03 PM
crush tha keep

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 08:10 PM
It really depends on what level you are..

cuard
01-22-2011, 08:43 PM
jack hav u started on sig

smokester
01-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Ye you need to gain exp for the kill to count... So if ur not lvl50 then you would need to gain exp lvling up for the kills to count

last350
01-22-2011, 09:24 PM
for me... level 35+ plasma pyramid (find a kind group). 40+ crush the keeper. from level 1 took 4 days to hit 10,000 kills, no idea how much i played but the phone overheated and shut off on my 8 or 9 times. had to put it in the freezer for a few mins every so often because when overheated and off, if u plug it in it gives you a thermometer warning and wont charge. so i'm guessing i played quite a bit.

i try to gauge it by how much money i can farm per hour, averaging 25-30k an hour or so just taking a dumpster punch, running through crush or plasma for about the full 5 mins and then restarting only taking a second to stop when i couldn't enter a dungeon because i was carrying 50+ items. ended up selling everything to the vender even most of the pinks that i knew were selling for less than 5k in the auction because it's a waste of time to try to sellem for less and have them not sell a few times, you end up making only 1k or so on them after the listing prices are added up so vendoring for 200 gold here and there works best for me.

*edit* this was with the enchantress. plus taking the 2x damage elixer helps a bunch but if you're going to use an elixer why not go for the gusto? with the dumpster punch, pretty much can just run without stopping killing everything in your path pretty quickly.

KingFu
01-23-2011, 12:46 AM
PVE Kills Leaderboard
I'm helping the players in here by keeping their secrets

PVE KD Leaderboard
Formosus - Alien Oasis 2
Abx - Balefort Castle
Lovenus - Forest Haven / Dark Forest
Snutzington - Balefort Castle
Neverdiex - Balefort Castle

I'm not saying about the Kills / Hour because I feel that it varies among different players.
Factors affecting Kills / Hour
Device
Internet connection
Incoming calls?
Mentality of the person
Energy level of the person
Gear and weapon equipped
Character type
Level of character
Level of minions ( Armor + HP )
Etc ( There are more to be mentioned but I feel that the above are the most important )

Actually ABX farmed kills in Sarcaphagous, as level 27. He was a bow bear, with sniper snowcap (27) Battle Crossbow of the eagle (27) and Bone tunic of the eagle (27) I was good friends with him (His main was Xom)

MissMage
01-23-2011, 01:09 AM
plasma
/tenchar