PDA

View Full Version : locks..locks..locks..

radagan
09-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Always that same nothing
Always that same 2000gold..2000gold..2000gold then some conquis armors & helmets always nothing "better change to get mythics" what people get nothing this is just stupid this makes people leave cause locks
Finally I got some plats to spend then I think this time I get something but always nothing then I open more and think this time it need to be it but, common,common,common
U should really do something
I've thought to leave this game long time cause never get nothing...
Second time! This makes people quit

Now I have wasted almost my all plats again and got nothing u should give something nice for every lock opening or when u get plat like jurmans said some vanity or even more gold than 2k from locks,some banners or anything

Jurmans
09-06-2014, 09:40 AM
+1 sts should atleast give smthn even if it's only a vanity for buying plats it would make me feel i atleast end up with smthn that isn't a - in gold and plat.

Goodhabbit
09-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Its all about luck.... and btw if you want to open locks and get more profit from the gears.. opened them in a low lvl account, where you can sell the pink items a way higher than in endgame...and if you don't want to risk losing plats don't open at all....

radagan
09-06-2014, 09:57 AM
If u want ever get very rich there is no other way to get items like arcane ring
Only other way is get it from aome contest where the change is 1/10000

ClumsyCactus
09-06-2014, 10:07 AM
As ment have already Said, it is all about luck.
The banners/vanitys for plat buying is a great idea though, so we can see Who is p2w,and Who farmed their things.
Also, i have nothing against people paying for plat, just sayin

Visiting
09-06-2014, 12:18 PM
What if STS gave a banner for every 1k locks you open, you know how arcane banner says "Level 1"? So, what if there was a crate opener banner for let's say, 1k,5k,10k locks each banner looks cool, is non-tradeable, and "exclusive". :o

Energizeric
09-06-2014, 05:08 PM
A couple of points:

1) Most of the gold entering the game is from locks. So increasing the gold rewards will just cause inflation and make the gold worth less, so in the end you will end up getting the same value. So technically there is no way to increase the gold rewards.

2) It's a lottery system. If the mythic rewards were given more often, then they would be worth less, and then you would complain that they are not worth anything just like those conqueror items you got.

3) I've opened more than 300 locks in the past year and a half and never looted a mythic or arcane item. So yes, most people will not be lucky with locks. Find another way to be successful in the game if you want to enjoy it more. In real life would you take your life savings and go to Las Vegas and gamble it? And if you did and lost, would you really be surprised? Find another way.

Szangheili
09-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Lol , if it was easy for ppl to get Mythics and Arcane items off of locked crates you think it'll be as expensive as it is now? Look at me, I've never gotten anything good from locks or even looting.. If you really want something you have to earn it ..

Caabatric
09-06-2014, 11:27 PM
phew im not the only one thinking that put effort to be good

Jig
09-06-2014, 11:32 PM
oh my.... you really don't understand the locked crate then...

Kreasadriii
09-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Like I said
Locked Grand of Crap

Ssneakykills
09-07-2014, 01:48 AM
I think sts should allow players to farm some of the best gear in maps rather than locks because it would give someone thing more for people to farm and actually worth something instead of throwing all their plat away in locks and then complaining

Kreasadriii
09-07-2014, 02:10 AM
I think sts should allow players to farm some of the best gear in maps rather than locks because it would give someone thing more for people to farm and actually worth something instead of throwing all their plat away in locks and then complaining

Check the price of Elite Golden Dragonscale, now you now what to farm. ;)

Ssneakykills
09-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Check the price of Elite Golden Dragonscale, now you now what to farm. ;)

Only problem is my Main is only 39 -_- I need to level quickly lol

Hadec
09-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Lock banner to gamblers :D

Jig
09-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Lock achievement for those that got nothing for over 3k locks xD yeah nah jokes