PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Challenger?

Mrwolfla
09-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Hello,

Mrwolfla here and I just want to say that this Child's. Play Ap is impossible. I've looked with friends and guildies over and over for the challenger and he just doesn't appear. Ive looked with friend, solo, and any other way but still no. So I have a few questions.

1) What is the replacement Challenger's spawn rate?

2) Do you need to kill atleast 1 boss for him to spawn?

3) Can I run solo maps and have him spawn as first boss?

Please answer to the best of your ability. Thanks!

Remember Me
09-06-2014, 11:28 AM
He exists. You can keep solo mapping to find.

Just keep at it and you'll find.

eugene9707
09-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Hello,

Mrwolfla here and I just want to say that this Child's. Play Ap is impossible. I've looked with friends and guildies over and over for the challenger and he just doesn't appear. Ive looked with friend, solo, and any other way but still no. So I have a few questions.

1) What is the replacement Challenger's spawn rate?

2) Do you need to kill atleast 1 boss for him to spawn?

3) Can I run solo maps and have him spawn as first boss?

Please answer to the best of your ability. Thanks!

1) idk
2) no
3) yes

i was lucky and found him on the second day of just going into the arena, spawn first boss, and redo

supersyan
09-06-2014, 12:18 PM
How to find challenger fast

Solo party_> "/partyi 0"
Enter Arena -> check challenger there
IF yes_> Kill. its die like a fly
IF not_> Exit map
type _> "/partyl"
Repeat
Gl

Idly
09-06-2014, 01:18 PM
1. Unknown- probably same as bael/krunch 2

2. No but more boss kills- more chance to spawn.

3. Yes- Gets very boring and no loot if u enter and run.

I fought him twice from maybe 400+ arena runs both times he was 2nd to last boss.

Idly
09-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Some pics as proof he exists :)
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/06/9218d3020e505f419b4999bcc20229e9.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/06/f43f060e28bc461afa7c54b1e218f7dc.jpg
Keep looking and you will find, dont know if he is available in planar arena tho

Classychic
09-06-2014, 01:36 PM
He exists. I tried to pay my way thru finding him so I have others scouring the arena for his purple face. After more than 2 weeks a guildie found him but I was unable to join the arena for some reason. It always says Joined Failed.

After a few days I did my regular solo arena runs, was about to quit in the middle of a run cause I got bored and thought i'll do /partyi 0 and /partyleave instead. Then on the very last boss, stood the Challenger. :) I felt like the luckiest person in the world then hahaha.

Rhaindra
09-06-2014, 06:02 PM
why are all about luck? Good items were dropped from the boss takes luck. open locks need luck. open the chest need luck. pet daily quest takes luck. Klaas and shazbot also need luck. respawn bosses also need luck. Have you ever thought like this? "There is no success without any luck."

obee
09-06-2014, 08:54 PM
why are all about luck? Good items were dropped from the boss takes luck. open locks need luck. open the chest need luck. pet daily quest takes luck. Klaas and shazbot also need luck. respawn bosses also need luck. Have you ever thought like this? "There is no success without any luck."

At least you don't lose anything other than time (which is VERY precious for me) if you farm. Locks you lose money...

-no
09-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Challenger spawn is pretty rare. But does exist. I was invited by a friend who found mid way through the arena.

I solo'd the arena for all the other ap, and never saw him again.

j3peaz
09-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Took me about a month to find him. Keep at it.

Ihateppl
09-07-2014, 11:44 AM
I found him with a random party I was with, some dumb mage attacking before all members where in arena, I missed being in the dead zone by a couple feet, but still got the AP and ran like the wind. That sad rogue.....

nice
09-10-2014, 05:50 AM
Very hard aps :(

nice
09-10-2014, 05:51 AM
1. Unknown- probably same as bael/krunch 2

2. No but more boss kills- more chance to spawn.

3. Yes- Gets very boring and no loot if u enter and run.

I fought him twice from maybe 400+ arena runs both times he was 2nd to last boss.
Bro ...bael and krunch appear easily...bit hard to find that goblin

Idly
09-10-2014, 06:10 AM
Bro ...bael and krunch appear easily...bit hard to find that goblin

Since when? I had bael twice krunch once challenger twice.

nice
09-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Since when? I had bael twice krunch once challenger twice.
I found both of them like 4-5 times..challenger 0

Idly
09-10-2014, 06:13 AM
I found both of them like 4-5 times..challenger 0

Maybe you should farm the arena more, but yes he is very rare. I run arena for roughly 2hrs everyday

eelectriccure
09-10-2014, 06:17 AM
It is in fact true that you can use the party code method to spam arena for the challenger, however keep in mind that if you do this it will trick the map into thinking it is full so once you do find him you won't be able to invite friends or guildies to the map. I've found him before like that only to form a party get everyone's hopes up and my friends receive a notification that my map is full once they try to get in.