PDA

View Full Version : The cream of the crop are on Facebook.

Lesrider
01-22-2011, 07:41 PM
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/xenacrazy/77515b4e.jpg

I wonder if they do the same thing in real life?
"You want to see my wallet? Sure thing, here ya go! Hey where you going? That guy took my wallet, stop him!!!"

noobmigo
01-22-2011, 07:46 PM
I laughed. Really hard.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Bahahahaha fail

Royce
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM
: D

mcyto
01-22-2011, 09:00 PM
day after day, its all about scams and hate...jeez.

Lesrider
01-22-2011, 09:25 PM
day after day, its all about scams and hate...jeez.

Serious much?

Refriedchicken
01-22-2011, 09:29 PM
I always lol@people who:

A) Give their account information away, and cry for sympathy/handouts

B) Lend stuff to people they think is they're "plfriend" and cry for sympathy/handouts.

Lesrider
01-22-2011, 10:25 PM
I just find it so hilarious when they ask for the person to be banned.

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 10:36 PM
This one really takes the cake

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/c2083971.jpg

Haikus
01-22-2011, 10:37 PM
"he said payments of 100k and gave me 2k for the 1 one" Bahahahaha.

Ladylove
01-22-2011, 10:39 PM
"he said payments of 100k and gave me 2k for the 1 one" Bahahahaha.

Nice sig :)

Lesrider
01-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Lol Red, I saw that too, but it didn't fit in my photo ;)

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Anyone else feel like repeatedly bashing their head against a wall when reading the facebook page?

It's like a car wreck -- just can't look away, no matter how bad it is.

Kingofhurtz
01-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Anyone else feel like repeatedly bashing their head against a wall when reading the facebook page?

Coming soon to the forums near you...

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 01:54 AM

When's 1.7? What's in 1.7? What's a 1.7? 1.7 = level cap raise? Oasis towne 1.7?

Ugh stfu I'm Max Ortiz btw if you see my rants on the page :p

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 01:55 AM
You guys really shouldnt laugh at these people..some of them are young kids or just really nice people who trust too easily. Its really sad that people go out and scam people on the game. And really we were all newbs at one point in time during the game so try not and laugh at them, instead offer to help out if you can. Maybe help them get some experience or sparw some gold if you can.

--Tear.

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 02:29 AM
You guys really shouldnt laugh at these people..some of them are young kids or just really nice people who trust too easily. Its really sad that people go out and scam people on the game. And really we were all newbs at one point in time during the game so try not and laugh at them, instead offer to help out if you can. Maybe help them get some experience or sparw some gold if you can.

--Tear.

Uh these people are noobs at life, not just the game. There's secure trade for a reason. If they don't use it, they shouldn't complain when they get taken advantage of. Simple as that.

If they are kids, guess they're learning some important life lessons from the game.

And Max, I know who you are by now ;). Question is, do you know *I* am? ;)

Seratonin
01-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Uh these people are noobs at life, not just the game. There's secure trade for a reason. If they don't use it, they shouldn't complain when they get taken advantage of. Simple as that.

If they are kids, guess they're learning some important life lessons from the game.

And Max, I know who you are by now ;). Question is, do you know *I* am? ;)

Are you "Lisa Zwick"? and is that peewee herman? O_o?

FB spam makes me nauseous. O~~~~DX

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Unfortunately no :/

Teargod go away with you screen protector spam

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 02:38 AM

Omg I didn't even realize it was the same guy. I wouldn't have even bothered responding if I had. Stupid spammers.

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Are you "Lisa Zwick"? and is that peewee herman? O_o?

FB spam makes me nauseous. O~~~~DX

Whoa that was fast... And slightly scary.

And yep it's pee wee :)

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 02:43 AM
Omg I didn't even realize it was the same guy. I wouldn't have even bothered responding if I had. Stupid spammers.

Same guy that or excited over the sniper frost king bow

LoztChaos
01-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Some people just lack common sense =P

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 11:29 AM

I'm not spamming, and try and stay on topic.

I'm not a spammer, my post wasn't spam in my previous topic.

Same guy that or excited over the sniper frost king bow
What's wrong with getting excited over receiving my first pink? I'm sure you were excited when you got your first one as well.

BlasterBird
01-23-2011, 11:32 AM
I feel bad for these people who get scammed, I endured a lot of scamming on another mmo.

I got it back eventually after hard work ;)

However, if you give people like that lemons, they try to make a trade for oranges and get scammed out of their stuff again.

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 11:43 AM
I feel bad for these people who get scammed, I endured a lot of scamming on another mmo.

I got it back eventually after hard work ;)

However, if you give people like that lemons, they try to make a trade for oranges and get scammed out of their stuff again.
Yeah you are right, I feel bad for them as well when they get scammed. And some do try and take advantage of it if people do give them free stuff. Some will probably try and pull the same stunt just to get free stuff that way. I guess it just depends on how people feel about the situation or if the person who's been scammed just seems genuinely nice and honest.

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm not spamming, and try and stay on topic.

Lol stay on topic within the off topic section?

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Off Topic Forum is for Topics that don't fit in the other forums. Just because it is called the "Off Topic Forum" does not mean people are entitled to post in a topic and post something that's not related to the topic at hand.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-23-2011, 12:42 PM

it makes sense once u think about it ;)