PDA

View Full Version : pvp contest lvl 22

xkitex
09-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Ok so i think i have the best level 22 mage i have never been beat 1v1 fair by a rhino,bear, bird or mage my name is xkitex i will pay 10k too any 22 that can beat me (fair) as in 1v1. Just add me or pm me on the game and say i want too try your contest and ill host a game no lvl below or above 22 ( no fox's )

have had a few challengers, STILL YET TO BE BEAT!

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Ok so i think i have the best level 22 mage i have never been beat 1v1 fair by a rhino,bear, bird or mage my name is xkitex i will pay 10k too any 22 that can beat me (fair) as in 1v1. Just add me or pm me on the game and say i want too try your contest and ill host a game no lvl below or above 22 ( no fox's )
Lol your lying. I watched a 20 rhino beat you. I am very sure your kdr is boosted (900 kills and 200 deaths for arena) and you just popped up a week ago.
Besides the best level 22 mage is eroxah's 22 kite mage

xkitex
09-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Would you like too tell that rhino he can earn 10k lmao but if your so pro would you like to take me on? And he dont you that mage anymore he only dose 25 so keep looking stupid pls like i said i accept any challengers (;

xkitex
09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
And i would also like too poin out 1000 plus kills and 300 deaths (:

Probesbehr
09-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Eroxah is best 22 Mage lol

xkitex
09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Was i dont think he dose 22 anymore and if he beats me cool ill give him 10k

Probesbehr
09-06-2014, 04:48 PM

Actually he still does 22 he's pretty active do u know Typicalnoob? That's Eroxah

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Your the guy who thinks your the best 22 mage because you can boost. Go cry in a corner because eroxah is bes.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
I know him. Ill tell him too 1v1 me and if he wins ill give him 10k i never said i was the best i said i think i am. I did this too see if some one could beat me. And if they do then props heres 10k there is no reason too rage like a kid over a game.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I know him. Ill tell him too 1v1 me and if he wins ill give him 10k i never said i was the best i said i think i am. I did this too see if some one could beat me. And if they do then props heres 10k there is no reason too rage like a kid over a game.

Not raging :/ never have raged, i can only get annoyed.

sonoobish
09-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Not raging :/ never have raged, i can only get annoyed.

There is a huge difference between raging and being annoyed, finally someone who understands this. Also eroxah is very skilled at 22 and even 25 so I bet he could take this dude on. ;)

sonoobish
09-06-2014, 09:39 PM

xkitex
09-06-2014, 10:28 PM
I see you both talking crap. But your standing behind a pro player, acting like pros. Why do you too "pros" take on the challene? I know cqward is 22 first too 10 gets 50k ?

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 10:41 PM
I see you both talking crap. But your standing behind a pro player, acting like pros. Why do you too "pros" take on the challene? I know cqward is 22 first too 10 gets 50k ?
I am a pro. I just said that you believed you were the best 22 mage when your not, and i am not taking on the challenge because currently i have no gear on cqward and im too lazy to get it -_-

Anurag Nayak
09-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Hey, xkitex. I am aboke, u remember me?
Add my new rhino- rhinofoxbear

xkitex
09-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Then why are you here if your too scared too take on the challenge? Either grow a pair and 1v1 me or gtfo and go cry about how you suck at pl your for sure not a pro.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 10:48 PM
I think so yea. Ill add you.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Then why are you here if your too scared too take on the challenge? Either grow a pair and 1v1 me or gtfo and go cry about how you suck at pl your for sure not a pro.

2.5 kdr on 17 mage. 8k kills on 17 bear. 2.0 kdr on 22 bear. 2.0 kdr on 20 tank mage. 3.0 kdr on 15 bear. I am a pro. I have not boosted where as you have. I don't lie about rhinos not killing me. I have proof that i am a good player and my proof is in the form of friends whereas all you have is your word and your words credibility is diminishing. So quit trying to talk the talk and start walking the walk.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 10:57 PM
You tell me too walk the walk and not talk the talk? Kid i am calling you out and you are backing down with the excuse, "I'm to lazy" untill you can kill me and not get farmed you have no right too speak.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:02 PM
I have every right considering i worked my way up to the title of pro instead of appearing with a boosted 3.0 kdr and pretending im a "pro". So don't even bother pretending your a pro like chaos (wasp) because nobody believes you. Now go rush some newbs because thats all you can do.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Lmao boost? You mean killing every one because they can't kill me? I'll boost of you when I see you if you call killing noobs like you boosting

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:12 PM
And if I'm a noob why did my 22 rhino farm cqward ? Maybe cuz your ez. Just because you have pro friends dont make you pro.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Lmao never been nuked. And nor as any rhino ever beat me 1v1

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Lmao boost? You mean killing every one because they can't kill me? I'll boost of you when I see you if you call killing noobs like you boosting
1 You must have a small list of people that can't kill you because i watched a 20 rhino nuke you.

2 I have had the best or one of the best 22 kite mages struggle to kill me. I am not a noob. You underestimating me is making you look like the noob that you are.

3 Get your spelling right. Its bad enough that im struggling to keep up with your childish insults. Please don't make me keep up with badly misspelled insults. Btw kiddo its off not of.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Lmao never been nuked. And nor as any rhino ever beat me 1v1

Lie and lie.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Lie and lie.

Your tryna make me look bad but not tryna prove I'm bad.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Your tryna make me look bad but not tryna prove I'm bad.

Oh?? You already been proven bad by your boosted kd. I am just trying to show you that your lies are like glass transparent and easily broken.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Oh?? You already been proven bad by your boosted kd. I am just trying to show you that your lies are like glass transparent and easily broken.

Lmao when YOU can kill me and not get 10-0 then you can speak ok bb

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Lmao when YOU can kill me and not get 10-0 then you can speak ok bb

Im sorry?? You can't mute me in forums so don't bother trying to shut me out like dapt does to his enemies. Oh and by the way it only really works with dapt. Gg kiddo.

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Talk crap on dapt too lmao your sad I bet he farms you that's why your raging about him.

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Talk crap on dapt too lmao your sad I bet he farms you that's why your raging about him.

Actually me and dapt are friends :chuncky: didn't see that one coming did ya??

xkitex
09-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Actually me and dapt are friends :chuncky: didn't see that one coming did ya??

Lmao you think your cool cuz your his friend? I'm his friend too but I don't go around throwing his name up when someone is calling me a noob. But like I said ill farm you every time I see any of your toons I'm not gonna argue like a kid. See you in pvp bb (:

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Lmao you think your cool cuz your his friend? I'm his friend too but I don't go around throwing his name up when someone is calling me a noob. But like I said ill farm you every time I see any of your toons I'm not gonna argue like a kid. See you in pvp bb (:

I don't think im cool cuz im his friend -_- i think im cool because unlike you i can actually pvp also i threw his name up because hes the only other person who shuts people out like you so i made a comparison between you two and chose the person i favored more by saying he does the shutting out thing better. You can't farm very well if you die to 20 rhinos am i right??

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Devs i know you will be reluctant to listen but close this pointless debate. Please.

xkitex
09-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Devs i know you will be reluctant to listen but close this pointless debate. Please.

Just beat him 1v1 ask him if you like I have a screen shot

xkitex
09-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Actually he still does 22 he's pretty active do u know Typicalnoob? That's Eroxah

I beat him 1-0 then he left 1 Time could be luck next time he is on will do first too 10

JTZ
09-07-2014, 11:32 AM
I beat him 1-0 then he left 1 Time could be luck next time he is on will do first too 10

I left cause I was buying a regalia from a friend and I couldn't join back since the game was full.

Besides that we don't need anymore big egos in 20-30. Dapt and Wasp are enough as it is.

xkitex
09-07-2014, 11:40 AM
I left cause I was buying a regalia from a friend and I couldn't join back since the game was full.

Besides that we don't need anymore big egos in 20-30. Dapt and Wasp are enough as it is.

Lmao wasp and his noob fox swung haha I farm on the daily. He dose not need to have a ego he is bad. Dapt on the other hand deserves his ego.

sonoobish
09-07-2014, 11:55 AM

Talking crap? I never talked any crap I just said eroxah's 22 and 25 are very good and he could take you. There is no crap talking going on here from me. Also I said no one cares because this is a pointless thread. You saying you are the best 22 Mage is obviously gonna get people talking crap. I've only seen you like once and I rushed you anyways because I always rush. I'm zxczxczker. You might of heard of me because I am hunted by almost everyone but that doesn't bother me :)

xkitex
09-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Talking crap? I never talked any crap I just said eroxah's 22 and 25 are very good and he could take you. There is no crap talking going on here from me. Also I said no one cares because this is a pointless thread. You saying you are the best 22 Mage is obviously gonna get people talking crap. I've only seen you like once and I rushed you anyways because I always rush. I'm zxczxczker. You might of heard of me because I am hunted by almost everyone but that doesn't bother me :)

Kid me and my guild straight moped you and your lvl 25 friends so don't act like you don't know me noob. The only way you kill me is if you get aype lvl what? 27

xkitex
09-08-2014, 03:52 PM
typical huge egos at 20-25

Not a ego a challenge now I have a ego since no one can beat me. I think I deserve that right

AppleNoob
09-09-2014, 06:02 AM
Not a ego a challenge now I have a ego since no one can beat me. I think I deserve that right

Nobody deserves the right of a ego because it degrades pvp and the community

Chicken Fry
09-09-2014, 08:04 PM
What is this. Are people forming imaginary titles again? God. I leave y'all for a week and everyone get's mad cow disease. Ego? More like Eggo waffles. Kite I've never seen you ever and I've played for as long as who knows when. Your quote on quote "ego" is nothing more then a sense of imaginary pride from killing asa too many times. I would understand your argument if you had played for longer then a week but no one knows who you are. So Kanye please sit down before your pride turns into a whole lotta deaths. And don't ask me to fight you. I don't have time to shatter dreams.
- Commute

AppleNoob
09-09-2014, 09:11 PM
What is this. Are people forming imaginary titles again? God. I leave y'all for a week and everyone get's mad cow disease. Ego? More like Eggo waffles. Kite I've never seen you ever and I've played for as long as who knows when. Your quote on quote "ego" is nothing more then a sense of imaginary pride from killing asa too many times. I would understand your argument if you had played for longer then a week but no one knows who you are. So Kanye please sit down before your pride turns into a whole lotta deaths. And don't ask me to fight you. I don't have time to shatter dreams.
- Commute

As you can tell i tried to burst his bubble but its like he made it out of 30 feet of rubber. I failed master :"(.

xkitex
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Nobody deserves the right of a ego because it degrades pvp and the community

Noob your the one hating on me talking bout how ur so pro!

xkitex
09-10-2014, 10:04 AM
i have a 22mage too...ofc 20 rhinos can rarely kill u ..... 22mage is op and easy to learn

Who said rhinos? I said every one and your just mad cuz your prolly one of the many I farm

xkitex
09-10-2014, 10:07 AM
- Commute

What new person has alien mirage party hat lvl 20 pink paw and lvl 22 purpose f bow? Just because its a new toon dont make me new I have a 76 bird a 75 image and a 71 rhino no new person gets that in a week kid. I would love for you too be Yea another meal that talks trash but gets 10-0 by me

xkitex
09-10-2014, 10:08 AM
As you can tell i tried to burst his bubble but its like he made it out of 30 feet of rubber. I failed master :"(.

Yea you tryed but like everyone else! I 10-0 you

xkitex
09-10-2014, 10:25 AM
see what u did there?

u called a Oldie (Frypan) "Kid" and that ur gonna 10-0 him
then u complain that everyone hates u xD

No I actually love it. I mean what's better then watching kids rage on forms but get rekt in pvp haha you might not know what thats like cuz your a noon but I gotta tell ya is pretty cool when "pros" go down ez 10-0

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 04:10 PM
No I actually love it. I mean what's better then watching kids rage on forms but get rekt in pvp haha you might not know what thats like cuz your a noon but I gotta tell ya is pretty cool when "pros" go down ez 10-0

You have never vsed me. Only time you ever killed me was when my 17 joined a 20 game with you and asabeol

xkitex
09-10-2014, 05:35 PM
You have never vsed me. Only time you ever killed me was when my 17 joined a 20 game with you and asabeol

Hahah oh is that right? So the message in my inbox saying i may be the best 22 mage but that dont mean i can kill the best 22 bear. Then we 1v1 we got too 6 you raged and left bcuz it was 6-0 then after that you get back on fourms and rage lmao yoir one really sad kid. You must have a bad life that you haft to devote your who life too a game but not be 1% as good as me and i just play for fun. And lets say i do boost and i am a noob right. So that would make you and 99% of everyone else a bigger noob and yes i said 99% cuz the other 1% was a str mage that actully beat me. Yep i lost 1ce fair today. She had sword 6 armor buff and 6 heal but grats if tou see this and your that mage. Enjoy the 100k (:

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Hahah oh is that right? So the message in my inbox saying i may be the best 22 mage but that dont mean i can kill the best 22 bear. Then we 1v1 we got too 6 you raged and left bcuz it was 6-0 then after that you get back on fourms and rage lmao yoir one really sad kid. You must have a bad life that you haft to devote your who life too a game but not be 1% as good as me and i just play for fun. And lets say i do boost and i am a noob right. So that would make you and 99% of everyone else a bigger noob and yes i said 99% cuz the other 1% was a str mage that actully beat me. Yep i lost 1ce fair today. She had sword 6 armor buff and 6 heal but grats if tou see this and your that mage. Enjoy the 100k (:
Say what you want but i have legitimately never fought you with my 22.... so lying is pointless.

xkitex
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Say what you want but i have legitimately never fought you with my 22.... so lying is pointless.

Your just afraid too admit a "noob" beat you.

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Your just afraid too admit a "noob" beat you.
I literally havent played my 22 in a couple of weeks which is the time you popped up. Anybody thats friended with it will confirm this also if you had actually beat meh where are the screenshots?? Gimme proof before you lie.

Chicken Fry
09-10-2014, 06:28 PM
What new person has alien mirage party hat lvl 20 pink paw and lvl 22 purpose f bow? Just because its a new toon dont make me new I have a 76 bird a 75 image and a 71 rhino no new person gets that in a week kid. I would love for you too be Yea another meal that talks trash but gets 10-0 by me

First off turn your auto correct off you pleb. If you can't spell in the first place I'd suggest you study up some more. Just because you have about 3 mill worth of twink items doesn't make you good. What's also funny is that you base your farming off of death farmers and players lower then you. It's just laughable. Your "ego" is seen by no one else but your arrogant self. Logic. And you wonder why no one has agreed with you. 10k to players that can beat you is pretty funny as well. Maybe I should start a post and just draft actual 22s to bleed you dry. Unless you're one of those broke people that spent all their money on cough* cough* twink gear. ^ And new to pvp you derp. I don't care about your non capped toons. And you've beaten "everybody".. Everybody meaning asa? Please list unless you're too scared to call out names.

Chicken Fry
09-10-2014, 06:30 PM

You've done well padawon. Keeping the force in check from entitled children. ;)

xkitex
09-10-2014, 07:52 PM
You've done well padawon. Keeping the force in check from entitled children. ;)

Ahh yall on that bf bf type crap

Sheugokin
09-10-2014, 08:12 PM
I just wanna know, what is the definition of the so-called "pro?"

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Being capable of winning fair fights as well as no boosted kd is my definition

xkitex
09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Being capable of winning fair fights as well as no boosted kd is my definition

Its kinda hard not too boost off noobs when noobs like yall rush fail me all the time.

xkitex
09-10-2014, 08:32 PM

Take apple for instance talks like a pro acts like a pro but goes down as ez as a noob-so called pro

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Take apple for instance talks like a pro acts like a pro but goes down as ez as a noob-so called pro

Never vsed me so you don't know if i go down easy or if it takes forever.

xkitex
09-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Never vsed me so you don't know if i go down easy or if it takes forever.

My mage farms you and my old rhino used too farm you

AppleNoob
09-11-2014, 06:30 AM
My mage farms you and my old rhino used too farm you
Your 22 doesn't farm me because i haven't seen him and tell me your rhinos name instead of just saying that you had a old rhino farming me.

xkitex
09-11-2014, 02:42 PM
i dont think asa rushed u. I dont this I said *** did I noob? Nope now spank your meat too a video game and let the adults handle this. Ok little girl?

xkitex
09-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Your 22 doesn't farm me because i haven't seen him and tell me your rhinos name instead of just saying that you had a old rhino farming me.

No point you will just make up lies no u didnt farm me and blah blah blah

Probesbehr
09-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Kid me and my guild straight moped you and your lvl 25 friends so don't act like you don't know me noob. The only way you kill me is if you get aype lvl what? 27

STFU ur trash idiot pls get better ill farm.u with a 15

sonoobish
09-11-2014, 04:05 PM

When on earth did you mop me... I've only seen you a few times and it's always been just me and you except for earlier today. Yes you killed me 2-0 with your 25 at first but that bear kept hellscreaming me with you. When he stopped I killed you like 4 times in a row no rj. Then you ended up leaving and I went to pm you to ask you to make a game, but you went offline. I don't mind you and your friends coming after me but there is no point of bragging when you kill me 2v1. When I get rushed I don't mind at all until the trash talking starts coming in. I play PL for fun, I don't take it all trash talky like all..

Chicken Fry
09-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Ahh yall on that bf bf type crap

Now little johnny thinks he knows me. Stick to your talk in game as I would be happy to hand it to you right back in real life.