PDA

View Full Version : Buff them bulwarks!

tankk
09-06-2014, 02:43 PM
We need our bulwarks buffed :D
Why? Well theres many reasons

1.The proc is rare and useless, heals teammates and you very little and the curse is bad. Also the armor proc is not very useful

2.I know bulwark is not an damage weapon but come on everyone needs damage! Buff up the damage by an little :(

3. Just buff it....i used bulwark in elite tindirin and its not survivable unless you spam potions, honestly the pavise's proc is better than bulwark's proc im my opinion.

What do you guys think about it? Do you want an buff or no?

obee
09-06-2014, 02:59 PM
They buffed it during planar tests. I don't know where the thread is but they did

tankk
09-06-2014, 03:18 PM
They probably did but i dont feel the buff lol

Visiting
09-06-2014, 03:24 PM
The buff will go live when the Planar arena comes, so just wait :)

Anarchist
09-06-2014, 03:50 PM
The bulwark is the same as it was when it was release.
Buffs are officially coming with planar update.

Me think.

tankk
09-06-2014, 04:20 PM
The buff will go live when the Planar arena comes, so just wait :)

The bulwark is the same as it was when it was release.
Buffs are officially coming with planar update.

Me think.

Thanks guys! Do you guys also know when planar is live?

Visiting
09-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys! Do you guys also know when planar is live?

When Apple realizes that Sts is following their nab rules lol

tankk
09-06-2014, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=Ralchior;1814227]When Apple realizes that Sts is following their nab rules lol[/QUOTE

XD

aarrgggggg
09-06-2014, 05:56 PM
pavise/maul proc are way better than bulwark proc.

honestly i can run in myth armor/helm with magma claymore will and tank all tindirin just fine i see no need for bulwark at all.
Think it is/was a failed attempt of a good weapon.
Hopefully next time they come out with a weapon that is not a sword and board
Glaive anyone?

Memnoch The Devil
09-06-2014, 07:03 PM
pavise/maul proc are way better than bulwark proc.

honestly i can run in myth armor/helm with magma claymore will and tank all tindirin just fine i see no need for bulwark at all.
Think it is/was a failed attempt of a good weapon.
Hopefully next time they come out with a weapon that is not a sword and board
Glaive anyone?

The idea behind bulwark is good, but the timming is bad. Elite are easy to run, and dont require a defensive weapon, and the worst part next season even after buff people will not use the bulwark for running elite(maybe in the beggining) but im sure whatever defensive weapon they release should do the job just fine.

I dont think tanks require mythic tanking weapons, not now not ever. A thank with damage bellow 350 in this time just slows down the party in my opinion, and thats the dmg you get.

PS- even conquerer proc is better

tankk
09-06-2014, 07:10 PM
The idea behind bulwark is good, but the timming is bad. Elite are easy to run, and dont require a defensive weapon, and the worst part next season even after buff people will not use the bulwark for running elite(maybe in the beggining) but im sure whatever defensive weapon they release should do the job just fine.

I dont think tanks require mythic tanking weapons, not now not ever. A thank with damage bellow 350 in this time just slows down the party in my opinion, and thats the dmg you get.

PS- even conquerer proc is better

Lol once again sts fails, man if the buff is only like an additional 10 damage im just gonna liquidate it zD

Memnoch The Devil
09-06-2014, 07:12 PM
no is around 30... in the test server but they buffed it again... after test server so i think its gonna be a good buff... at least thats my opinion. But will see in a few days with tHe new client

tankk
09-06-2014, 07:27 PM
no is around 30... in the test server but they buffed it again... after test server so i think its gonna be a good buff... at least thats my opinion. But will see in a few days with tHe new client

Yeah im pretty sure its gonna be an good buff since we had to wait 1 month

jiph
09-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Than use pavise

obee
09-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Planar is coming next week or the week after