PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Go To Create An Awesome Forum Signature???

Disobediant
09-06-2014, 07:40 PM
I have the answer to that question and its right here. Simply click this link below, and start creating your main back ground image for an amazing forum signature.
http://www.webestools.com/signatures-maker-forum-phpbb-sig-generator-images-banner-signature-online-photoshop.html
and after you creat your image, instead of getting the url for this image, u have to take a screen shot and insert the image from your desktop for it to work, most of the images on this site are too large for this forums specifications.

And if anyone has any other websites that offer this service for free and would like to pitch in their two cents, please feel free to leave an html address in your post, thank you for checking it out, and thank you for your thumbs up.

If this helped you figure some things out about creating forum signatures please, thumbs up. :)
thanks for lookin.

synfullmagic_23110
09-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I have the answer to that question and its right here. Simply click this link below, and start creating your main back ground image for an amazing forum signature.
http://www.webestools.com/signatures-maker-forum-phpbb-sig-generator-images-banner-signature-online-photoshop.html
and after you creat your image, instead of getting the url for this image, u have to take a screen shot and insert the image from your desktop for it to work, most of the images on this site are too large for this forums specifications.

And if anyone has any other websites that offer this service for free and would like to pitch in their two cents, please feel free to leave an html address in your post, thank you for checking it out, and thank you for your thumbs up.

If this helped you figure some things out about creating forum signatures please, thumbs up. :)
thanks for lookin.

Wow nice find

dudetus
09-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Yunno, I made my sig with MS Paint.

Gensin
09-08-2014, 07:28 AM
If you want I'll make you one,

my sample

Disobediant
09-23-2014, 06:19 PM
This has always been an issue for me in the past. When it comes time to defining yourself from other users on a hosting site or forum, its nice to be able to at least make it look as though you know what your doing. I'm not to picky when it comes to certain things, but when I want to express myself on a site I do so through my signature. It has to have that one thing that people see and say " Awe, thats awesome..Why didn't I think of that!!"

Disobediant
09-23-2014, 06:22 PM
If you want I'll make you one,

my sample

Ill pass on this offer, its nice that you would consider doing this for other members. I like my signature a certain way, Yes yes, if anyone has a good Posting Signature Creator site, Please post it here in this thread.

Disobediant
10-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I made a sig for Tarlan about a week or so ago, and he's proudly rockin it, I think it looks good.