View Full Version : Enchantress, stats build up.

Thedexarcher
01-22-2011, 10:39 PM
I gonna make an enchantress soon ( equiped with INT weapons) but i dont know how much INT should i go with and how much STR should i go with.

Does anybody know how much INT and STR should i go with>
If yes, leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

Royce
01-22-2011, 10:50 PM
If you are going to use Int gear, you want no Str. Put it all in Int ;)

Thedexarcher
01-22-2011, 10:55 PM
If you are going to use Int gear, you want no Str. Put it all in Int ;)

But if i go all INT, my strength is only 401 and thats too less. Im looking for stats that are good in PvE and good in PvP.

Royce
01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
But if i go all INT, my strength is only 401 and thats too less. Im looking for stats that are good in PvE and good in PvP.

I don't understand what you mean, but for an Int enchantress Str is far less useful than Int. It gives you a tiny bit higher survivabilty for a lot less damage and mana.

Thedexarcher
01-23-2011, 01:39 AM
I don't understand what you mean, but for an Int enchantress Str is far less useful than Int. It gives you a tiny bit higher survivabilty for a lot less damage and mana.

Srry, I mean that if i go pure dex, i only hav 401 health. THats little health and ill get trashed in pvp and in pve.

Royce
01-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Your only gonna get maybe 50 or so more health from Str and it's really not worth it IMO. I mean if you really want to build Str, you are gonna sacrifice a lot of damage, an you may as well put a bit more in Str and just equip Str armor (be a pally IOW) to make it worthwhile.