PDA

View Full Version : The Elite Immortals

player5123
01-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Visit Our Guilds Website For Information About This Guild.
Me Myself As An Active Member Of This Guild Can Assure You That This Guild Will Have Your Heart Racing And Your Feet Pacing! This Guild Is Full Of Action And Excitement! We encourage Active Members To Join But Really Anyone Can Join From Low Levels To High! We Want More People Like You To Join Us!!!
Here Is Our Website " http://theeliteimmortals.webs.com/ "
Stead Fast!
.... By The Way Make Sure To Tell Cabero That Muniz Invited You If You Join, Thanks! I Scratch Your Back You Scratch Mine, Whatcha Say? :cool:

Cabero
01-23-2011, 01:37 AM
Good job, I just made me a mobile login for the site so I can access the easier from my phone. So I will be more active on the site. My pc is a old & slow piece of crap :o It's a pain to access the site from my site owner access on my phone. Big control panel at the top of my screen that way >.<

player5123
01-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Haha! Yea, Know how that feels :/
but good thing is that your active :D and thats all that really matters.
I was once allied with another Guild (BIG Guild) but because the Guild leader was not active they acted mutiny on him and they kicked him out of his own guild that he started! I'm still allied with the guild because I still have good relations with them and they are useful because of their big numbers in protection.. but still can't believe they kicked their own founder out of his own guild >.< , .... no worries :D

Snakespeare
01-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Everyone is welcome. All you have to do is have a player with no deaths levelling normally (usually through quests). Report on your progress as you reach 15, 20, 25, 30, 35... the highest anyone got so far is level 37. The CHARACTER joins, not the player. When the character dies, he is automatically out of the guild. Then, you can make another or restart that character.

So, "immortals" means we are deathless. It may sound hardcore, but it's totally laid back. Level at your own pace. I got a few to 25 but had to delete them. My current effort is still around 15. No rush. No stress. All you have to be is deathless and advance without leeching. Questing isn't a current requirement (but I am in favor of adding that.)

Are you deathless?

JackDonkey
01-25-2011, 03:36 AM
Idk if I want to join are not but so get me right... We are starting new characters?

Cabero
01-25-2011, 03:53 AM
Yes, unless yoou already have a character with no deaths. You only commit one character to the guild not your whole account. If you die you don't have to delete it. You can just make a new one. But which ever character that stays in the guild can't have any pve deaths. Click my Sig to go to the guild website for more details.

player5123
01-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Remember though me being an TEI member, I love having the feeling of going to towns just to show off my stats a bit. You too can have the same great feeling if you commit yourself to it. So I strongly suggest that if you are afraid of having a pve death then just join the guild, try it out, and have one of our members help you on your quests so to better ensure you not having pve deaths. But that does not mean you will never have a pve death, just saying with us on your side the chances are smaller.

Conradin
01-26-2011, 09:45 PM
i think my eyes are bleading.....

player5123
01-26-2011, 10:18 PM
lol its the skill bro ;)

Conradin
01-26-2011, 10:24 PM
no i mean the big font. and dont talk about skill to me

player5123
01-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Oh, lol I put it that way so that way if anyone has trouble with eye sight it will help them read it better and more clearer. Well I hope to see your skill in game then. Seeing your a member of Aeos your a respectable skillful player :)

player5123
01-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Have now all 3 classes so for any member from The Elite Immortals I am free to use any of them to help you in questing,farming,pveing and pvp so whenever you need help just say so in our forum post for the topic! 8)

apocketlegend
02-01-2011, 06:25 PM
This guild sounds awesome vie had some troubles earlier in day but I've gotten over them.... May I join?

player5123
02-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey apocketlegend! We'd love to have you with us! Just go to the site I posted on this topic for more info and if your still interested then by all means please make an account with us here http://theeliteimmortals.webs.com/ :)

Snakespeare
02-02-2011, 10:37 AM
another lag death, this one on my level ten who was supposed to compete with lovenus for K/D ratio. 2873 kills... now 1 death. i have heard that 1 and 0 are the same for calculating this, as division by zero is a major no-no in programming, so I waon't remake him. However, JT is no longer immortal. :)

Note: don't farm items with someone meant to farm kills.

Snake

Lovenus
02-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Note: don't farm items with someone meant to farm kills.

I farm kills and items together with my character. You can if you know how.

Snakespeare
02-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Yeah, but I was farming in a dangerous way. K/D characters should try to stay safe. Elite Immortals, IMHO, should have to quest, but K/D characters only need to stay alive. hehe

player5123
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh that sucks to hear Snapespeare :(
are you still going to make a new char to be an Elite Immortal? If you want you can do what me and Cabero are doing which is using our mains to lvl up (not in guild) to get them ready for 7.1 but after that then were going to use our Elite Immortal Characters.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 01:41 PM
I dont want my back scratched and i dont want to scratch yours player5123

player5123
02-02-2011, 02:03 PM
lol x) its a figure of speech

player5123
02-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey everyone! The Elite Immortals plans to update itself by adding guild events soon! You are not required to participate when they come but it sure is a fun thing to be in! :D

Lawrence
02-08-2011, 05:32 AM
Hey there. New to this game. Character name is "Daonahy"

Thanks for considering

purg
02-09-2011, 11:47 AM
signed up to website pending approval if you could sort this out.
Under the same account name as here.

Cabero
02-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Sorry will look into it.

Cabero
02-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Alrighty, Your all set now you just have to fill out the profile and you will show up as a member.

powerandintent
02-20-2011, 01:51 AM
this seems like it could be fun. 8)

Zeus
02-20-2011, 11:31 AM
this seems like it could be fun. 8)

It is! So far I have 2.7k kills at level 20

powerandintent
02-20-2011, 06:47 PM
It is! So far I have 2.7k kills at level 20
I started a new character right after I posted that just to see and I'm at level 21 right now with a little under 2k kills without a death. =]

Inching
02-20-2011, 06:55 PM
is this a guild for the blind with your 42pt font??

Nice site and I see u only have 7 members..... but Im sure it will get to 70 soon.

My question is that if I join, can I not be a super active member or do you expect to see me like every day in game? Im on HK time anyway so you might not see me too much if your from the States. If you can handle that then I can join. thx

Cabero
02-20-2011, 10:01 PM
I started a new character right after I posted that just to see and I'm at level 21 right now with a little under 2k kills without a death. =]
Did you sign up on the website?

is this a guild for the blind with your 42pt font??

Nice site and I see u only have 7 members..... but Im sure it will get to 70 soon.

My question is that if I join, can I not be a super active member or do you expect to see me like every day in game? Im on HK time anyway so you might not see me too much if your from the States. If you can handle that then I can join. thx
Don't know why your seeing such big font it's not that big lol. There is no rush to level this is basically a alt guild. The only thing hardcore about the guild is having no deaths :p The whole purpose behind the guild is when the devs finally make guilds in game we can walk around with a character with no deaths and the guild tag "The Elite Immortals" So when people see the guild tag they know you put a lot of hard work into your character.

Also there is 4 more members not showing up because they still haven't completed the profile. The site will not show people up on the site till they complete the profile.

powerandintent
02-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Did you sign up on the website?
No, I didn't. I wanted to see if the no deaths thing was actually for me before I went and signed up. I'm digging it, so I think I'll do that now. =]

Cabero
02-20-2011, 10:58 PM
No, I didn't. I wanted to see if the no deaths thing was actually for me before I went and signed up. I'm digging it, so I think I'll do that now. =]

Ok I just checked the site and don't see that you joined. I can only approve members from my sister's slow @$$ pc lol I'm going back to my phone. I will look later tonight to see if you signed up and approve it then. Just make sure when I email you to do the profile then it will show you on the site as a member.

Yvonnel
02-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Hmmm. Very interesting. Too bad I seem to suffer at least 1 lag death a day.

Cabero
02-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Hmmm. Very interesting. Too bad I seem to suffer at least 1 lag death a day.

Thats the only part I considering bailing from the game ok. As soon as I notice lag like that I just bail as fast as I can. So far I haven't had a lag death but I don't get lag spikes that much. Do you use wifi when at home? WiFi has alot less lag spikes than 3g.

powerandintent
02-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Ok I just checked the site and don't see that you joined. I can only approve members from my sister's slow @$$ pc lol I'm going back to my phone. I will look later tonight to see if you signed up and approve it then. Just make sure when I email you to do the profile then it will show you on the site as a member.

okay. I'll definitely set one up.