PDA

View Full Version : CS store Tab

MissMage
01-23-2011, 01:11 AM
I think we should have a tap or something of the sort that allows us to see how are actions are going instead of having to go all the way to balefort and check them out.
Im a lazy kind of person :_)

Kingofhurtz
01-23-2011, 01:48 AM
I completely agree

Lysdexic
01-23-2011, 03:57 AM
Great idea, horrible presentation.

For those who don't speak gibberish... MM says we need a TAB for our pending AUCTIONS.

last350
01-23-2011, 10:15 AM
oh cmon lol well i was gonna say that's just mean, but i totally agree. spelling for the win.

also, it's not that hard to just go to balefort, i mean, tap name, tap map, tap balefort, walk for about 8 seconds and bam i got my auctions.

i think just having them give us a symbol next to our names like when a friend is online but have it be coins and that would let us know that something sold.

i think that's the easiest way to present it from the coding side of it. just a simple reuse of the coins symbol which is already scripted and it wouldn't probably take more than a few hours to institute it.

LoztChaos
01-23-2011, 11:25 AM
also, it's not that hard to just go to balefort, i mean, tap name, tap map, tap balefort, walk for about 8 seconds and bam i got my auctions

I completely agree! Perhaps a small notifier moght make things eaier though...

superglut2
01-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Well has been suggested 1000 times alrdy.. Hopefully devs add that feature "soon"

MissMage
01-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Both of u guys are mean butts im sorry if i type gibbiersh