PDA

View Full Version : Defend your iPod...with Otterbox Defender!!

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Got my new Otterbox Defender case today for my ipod Touch 4G. I must say it is an awesome strong case. It comes with a plastic case that snaps onto your iPod to hold it in place with a built in screen protector.

It also comes with a silicone case to go on top of the plastic one to add to the protection. I did drop tests on the sidewalk and my hardwood floor my iPod is still 100% functional no scratches or dents on the iPod or case from the drops too.

I suggest you look into this for you and your familys electronics as they are expensive and could save you from breaking your electronic with this case :).

--Nick.

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 02:16 AM
You double posted this on the Facebook fan page. Don't drag this nonsense here

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Ugh I saw that too.

Ban please!!!! F'ing spam.

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 10:34 AM
You double posted this on the Facebook fan page. Don't drag this nonsense here
I posted it both on Facebook and these forums because, there are people who just read the facebook page and not the forums and vice versa.

Ugh I saw that too.

Ban please!!!! F'ing spam.
It's not spam, as I stated to the other poster there are people who read the facebook page and some who just read the forums which is why I posted it in two separate areas. If anything is spam, it's your post for being off topic.

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Excuse me, but you DOUBLE-POSTED on facebook, and then the same thing here.
And it wasn't just a simple "omg I got an otterbox and I love it!" -- it was a long, drawn-out SPAM that smells too much like advertising.

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 10:48 AM
Excuse me, but you DOUBLE-POSTED on facebook, and then the same thing here.
And it wasn't just a simple "omg I got an otterbox and I love it!" -- it was a long, drawn-out SPAM that smells too much like advertising.
Yes I double posted on facebook that was by mistake because I thought it didn't go through the first time. Also for your information I deleted my double post on facebook. And it's not spam, all I did was simply state that I got a new case and that it is very tough and durable and it would be a worth while investment for people to protect their electronics.

Read my above post to see why I posted both on facebook and the forums. I posted it on Pocket Legends facebook is because plenty of players play on iPod and expensive electronics and can protect their electronics with a strong case.

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 12:08 PM
No need to continually repeat yourself lol he got you the first time he just didn't acknowledge it

Residentevil
01-23-2011, 12:36 PM
You said he should be flagged as spam for being off topic when you put your thread in off topic lol. Those never stay on topic.

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 12:39 PM
It's not just because it's off-topic. It smells like advertising. I mean come on, imagine if every time someone found a product they like, they'd post a review/ad to recommend it on every unrelated site?

I have an otterbox too, but I'm not going to recommend it unless someone says they are looking for a good case.

Just imagine what would happen if everyone posted threads like this.

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
You said he should be flagged as spam for being off topic when you put your thread in off topic lol. Those never stay on topic.
Were you talking to me? I'm not sure really. If you were, well the reason my topic is in the "Off Topic Discussion" forum is because this is where it belongs because it's Off Topic related and does not fit into any of the other forums.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Jesus christ Lesrider, it's not spam! Don't accuse this of spam. The double post was deleted for god's sake!

Lesrider
01-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Jesus christ Lesrider, it's not spam! Don't accuse this of spam. The double post was deleted for god's sake!

Actually, it is. It belongs on Amazon reviews. No one asked for recommendations of iPod cases.

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 12:50 PM
It's not just because it's off-topic. It smells like advertising. I mean come on, imagine if every time someone found a product they like, they'd post a review/ad to recommend it on every unrated site?

I have an otterbox too, but I'm not going to recommend it unless someone says they are looking for a good case.

Just imagine what would happen if everyone posted threads like this.
Well I'm certainly not an advertiser for Otterbox that's for sure, just a guy who loves their cases I guess. And yeah I will admit after reading back my topic title and my first post it does look like I'm advertising though in all honestly I'm not. All I wanted to do was point out that it's a good tough durable case.

Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression.

Xymorg
01-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Sorry, but funny story about the company I know it cause I live here. They used to have a promo where fans could take slapshots with an otterboxed iphone at Eagles (chl) hockey games to show durability to the crowd. Lol, they are good, but not that good. That can be over 90 mph impact even for amatuers (it's much lighter than a puck). Glass on the iceway.

Now they just slide them at targets, shuffleboard style.