PDA

View Full Version : scammer / report section

Epw
09-07-2014, 01:00 PM
id like to share an idea with all of the players and devs. i dont think that its a new idea and im sure that everyone has wondered about it at least once a time. maybe there is a similar post like this, but im not sure. so here it is:
what if the devs should make a section into the forums where we can post our screenshots / reports about the scam cases? (- which we think could be useful to know for every player to do not fall for the tricks or just keep distance from the knowed and proved scammers till the devs judge and punish them)
im open minded for your (and for the devs) answers and ideas if you feel like the same as it written above. thanks for your attention :)

Seoratrek
09-07-2014, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry but we don't have plans to add such a section. If you have been a victim of a scam (or know the name of someone who scams), please be sure to e-mail our support team at: support@spacetimestudios.com. Do note that we take scam reports very seriously and be sure to tell our support team (in detail) what happened. Empty or vague reports aren't very helpful when investigating. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks! I'm going to close this one up now.