PDA

View Full Version : Should I make a Pally, megablaster Mage or a pure it Mage?

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 02:24 AM
I'm a 50dex, rest into str bear with rift set. I pretty much can have a good time in pvp but when a Mage comes up, they blast the color outta my skin XD. I Can't get near them. If I do,. They freeze me to the ground and start their nuking.

Now I'm going to make a Mage thats a pally, archermage or w.e., or a pure int mage.
Or should I make a bird?

Bigsleazy
01-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Pure int puts out insane damage but is squishy. Still my favorite

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 03:04 AM
I was thinking about a Mage/megablaster cause u can attack far/and nuke close. But I'm not sure. Is this a really good type for pvp? If yea, should I put enoug dex just to use megablaster and rest Into int, or all into dex?

ThaGod
01-23-2011, 03:06 AM
if you are going to attack from afar, then no point in getting close. if you are going to get in close, get a better close up weapon (keeper staff ftw)

i hate dexmage... messed up my perfectly good int/str elf

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Yea but My friend's archer owns mages nonstop with keepers cause all u do is run away and shoot nonstop.
That's why I though of a mage/megablaster so it can pvp archers too :/.
Problem is I never created a archer and I won't cause getting another 50char is annoying so Idk the skill tree.
Only know mages and warriors. ._.
So far every single Mage owns me. Once their mana shield is up, it's the end fer me xD

Ellyidol
01-23-2011, 03:13 AM
If you decide to make an dex Mage, enough dex for gear only. Dex has no point in a Mage.

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 03:17 AM
Oh okay thanks!