PDA

View Full Version : Garrrr newbies.

bladesword
01-23-2011, 06:28 AM
Newbie beggers, leechers.. had enough of em since ao1....

Make a new world like fnord was created?
like... until you get experienced youre stuck on Alterra and cant go into the other world..

recklessfa
01-23-2011, 06:50 AM
Yes.... Been playing in the forum for an hour to pass my nerves from half an hour of trying to join a group and have fun... Would bet there were more clueless players in captives by then, than in lost expedition.
Pleading guilty for the most useless reply since i already trolled the 'free powerleveling business service' thread as well but I feel a bit better now I think.
Thx.
You've invested 30 hours of your life in our game, pl thanks you, we will pay you back someway or another, but in the meantime we grant you access to the "so you think you can play" realm. You can select realms by clicking here.
Enjoy, be nice and try not to break too much things.
Yeah that would be nice...
Now let's get ready for the 'you've been a noob once, running scared all the way back to the entrance, chased by a boss all over the map, shooting ridiculous arrows with your green 'awesome bow of the mosquito'.
True. True.

Noobs.
01-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Yes.... Been playing in the forum for an hour to pass my nerves from half an hour of trying to join a group and have fun... Would bet there were more clueless players in captives by then, than in lost expedition.
Pleading guilty for the most useless reply since i already trolled the 'free powerleveling business service' thread as well but I feel a bit better now I think.
Thx.
You've invested 30 hours of your life in our game, pl thanks you, we will pay you back someway or another, but in the meantime we grant you access to the "so you think you can play" realm. You can select realms by clicking here.
Now let's get ready for the 'you've been a noob once, running scared all the way back to the entrance, chased by a boss all over the map, shooting ridiculous arrows with your green 'awesome bow of the mosquito'.
True. True.

Solution - create your own game and use "boot" if they suck, rather than trolling the powerlevel service. I dont see you helping others out. Its a game chill out so you had a few bad runs everybody does you stress out cause of a bad game think you have anger issues

recklessfa
01-23-2011, 08:35 AM
No anger hopefully. Frustration that is. I'll work that out.
As for helping, of course you wouldn't see me since we don't know each other but deep within what now also seems to me as a bit negative comment still lies the 'dedicated players realm' intial idea, which I still like.
Somehow.
Guilds will prob answer to that...
if they don't end up racing one another for the 'who have the most members' title, recruiting only for the sake of being the biggest not to create a smaller community of selected serious individuals helping each others out...
Bad feeling about this after all...
Dang, I'll go take my pills then. Thanks for the reminder

last350
01-23-2011, 10:01 AM
wow... just...wow.

bravemenrun
01-23-2011, 05:11 PM
If wasn't for a constant influx of noobs, the game would sorta die. The begger thing... I never understand that. Since my everquest 1 days I've always had too much pride to beg for anything in game. But some people are just wired to beg I guess... that is annoying... but newbies needing guidance, or needing to be taught how to handle a particular boss... nothing wrong with that. I appreciate when someone helps me like that. And I try to pass it on as I go... to me that is actually the coolest part of a social game... from eq1, to wow, to PL.

BlasterBird
01-23-2011, 05:23 PM
If wasn't for a constant influx of noobs, the game would sorta die. The begger thing... I never understand that. Since my everquest 1 days I've always had too much pride to beg for anything in game. But some people are just wired to beg I guess... that is annoying... but newbies needing guidance, or needing to be taught how to handle a particular boss... nothing wrong with that. I appreciate when someone helps me like that. And I try to pass it on as I go... to me that is actually the coolest part of a social game... from eq1, to wow, to PL.

I didn't read the essays from the haters above, but this is spot on.

noobmigo
01-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Anyway, their a good source of entertainment. once you get 10k pvp kills, they'll think ur so beast and you can sell them a fail build for 30k. easy money. and their so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Garr newbies rule!!

Refriedchicken
01-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey, did you realize you're playing a MMORPG?

There are beggers in EVERY MMORPG.

You were a noob at one time.

Simply ignore them, it's that simple. Don't complain on the forums about something retarded.

Siomah
01-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Wow, ripping less experienced players off is awesome, yo.

Sorry, but I see so much 'noob bashing' and 'us oldies are best' all over these forums whenever I browse, and I browse very few threads. There's some sort of permeating attitude that if you aren't 'old school', you don't know jack and it's OK for people to hate all over you. That sucks. Going by what I see on these forums, this is the most unfriendly MMO I have ever had the misfortune to play. Which is probably why I have put the game down for a long time now and not really played. Because I don't have 6 level 50s, I don't have x, y and z gear, I've not done this dungeon or that thing, it's OK to assume I know nothing?

I think this is where I bow out of the forums and out of PL, and let you haters get on with your own little superiority complex, and go play a game that is more friendly.

noobmigo
01-23-2011, 06:15 PM
hey, i actually posted newbies rule! so your argument is invalid. :P

bravemenrun
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM

Sorry, but I see so much 'noob bashing' and 'us oldies are best' all over these forums whenever I browse, and I browse very few threads. There's some sort of permeating attitude that if you aren't 'old school', you don't know jack and it's OK for people to hate all over you. That sucks. Going by what I see on these forums, this is the most unfriendly MMO I have ever had the misfortune to play. Which is probably why I have put the game down for a long time now and not really played. Because I don't have 6 level 50s, I don't have x, y and z gear, I've not done this dungeon or that thing, it's OK to assume I know nothing?

I think this is where I bow out of the forums and out of PL, and let you haters get on with your own little superiority complex, and go play a game that is more friendly.

There's "been there done thats" in every online game. And yeah this forum has a high share of people who played since beta day one with a superiority complex. I wouldnt quit PL over it though, its a fun game with a lot of cool folks on. Play for your own entertainment and @#$% all else.

recklessfa
01-23-2011, 08:35 PM
You are all quite fast on seeing haters...
I help everybody that ask for help and I doubt anyone in this game ever said something like 'no way you're a noob, I 'm a lvl50 so pi$$ off'. So hold your horses.
I read something about a realm that would be for pl enthusiasts, (say at least more than 10k kills which only barely attest you leveled the right way, and hopefully know how to play) and said to myself yeah why not.
Although I know it would ultimately be boring since we would end up spending time in the most crowded realm and devs have enough to deal with one server, I just liked the idea of a serious player realm or map. Sue me.
Some groups you join and everything is flowing and fun. Same map with other lvl50s all geared up and you end up spamming health potions and witness some strange behaviors.
Nothing new here, I know.
Should have kept to myself since there's no solution. I know.
But easy on the haters thing plz.
On the last comments: I actually think wow (the only one I know) is worse. Pl is friendly and you end up talking, playing w people quite easily. Here, you don't have to show your stats or dps, we pretty much have all the same gear anyway...

Zeus
01-23-2011, 09:13 PM

Don't worry about bladesword, he is always making threads like these, when in reality on his bird he can't survive overlord with gear and tank pot while mysticaldream tanked overlord naked on his bird with no tank pots.

Zeus
01-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Can you just stop, broskie? The majority of your Maheshvar damn posts are composed of "lololol oldies rule, fack noobs", when in all of Heaven, Earth, and Hell's reality it's YOU whose the bitchin' noob. You can't tank, you can't blast, you can't twink(lol), and you can't touch your toes. So why don't you make an attempt to improve your skittles before you go around pegging the word "noob" at other players, or simply quit the skit, fool.

You tell him banned! I swear PL has some time racists here lol. Who cares if you started from day 1 or spanning all the way from yesterday, just enjoy the game...

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Can you just stop, broskie? The majority of your Maheshvar damn posts are composed of "lololol oldies rule, fack noobs", when in all of Heaven, Earth, and Hell's reality it's YOU whose the bitchin' noob. You can't tank, you can't blast, you can't twink(lol), and you can't touch your toes. So why don't you make an attempt to improve your skittles before you go around pegging the word "noob" at other players, or simply quit the skit, fool.

"can't touch your toes" lol..

Thasaint
01-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Thx.
True. True.

lol (Green) awesome bow of the mosquito

Vaelma
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
No fair Jjjjjjjjjj! You beat me to the reply!!!

Lol'd at Banned......