PDA

View Full Version : Players choice looks

LibertyBells (Jasper)
09-08-2014, 01:26 AM
I recently posted a few ideas I had that would make AL a better place to call home, buy I'd like to explain more in detail what I've come up with.

1.) AL is an amazing looking game with many vanities/items that are cool looking, but a lot of these items are lower level then 41, (my current level). My suggestion is that, items that we collect, should become permanent. Meaning I can wear an Ancient druid set, but still have my mythic chest/helm on. A side-note from this, finding & "learning" these styles should become Achievement points. Not 100 for each look, but maybe 15? 25? Depending on the rarity of the look, like the Blue founders mantle/chest vanity look. All depnding on its rarity.

2.) I, and a majority of AL players would LOVE to have a 5th skill slot. (Many people have covered this already so I wont go into to much detail).

3.) MORE SKILLS! I for one love the skills we already have, but having more skills would create a vast combination of ways to fit better to ones play-style.

4.) Setting ones character aside from everyone else's. To enhance the visual effect of the game, why not be able to have a color wheel for the game? You're already able to change faces/ears/hair for bard points, why not be able to change skin color as well?

5.) I've come across I believe to be a glitch in the game. During pvp, I've noticed that on numerous accounts, my heal didnt do anything. I was going againts a tank, charged my heal but my hp didnt go up, but down. Please look into this!

There's many more ideas I have, but im sure someones already covered that. Thanks!