PDA

View Full Version : New crate system idea!

Penguinmull
09-08-2014, 04:50 AM
I've seen a lot of people complaining about opening a ton of crates and just getting crap.
Mi idea is guaranteed mythic and arcane items when opening a specific amount of crates!
(I hope this haven't been mentioned before. And I hope I posted this at the right sub-forum)
Example: So if you open like 50 crates, then at crate 50 you get a random mythic item, and then on 100 or 150 you get a guaranteed arcane item! (You get the idea right?) I'm f2p so I don't know how much crates people are actually opening, so maybe it should be more crates un till the guaranteed step or less crates
Any thoughts?

EDIT: Improved idea of my idea posted by idly:

"I think the % chance of arcane/mythic should increase for every 1/10/100 locked you open then when you finally get one the % chance should reset to the original amount. That way you know eventually you are going to get one"

ClumsyCactus
09-08-2014, 04:56 AM
How about no? This would mean the free to play people can never get mythics from craTes, and we are supposed to have a Tiny chance too. Also, crates have always been random...
Förresten,trevligt med en till svensk på forumen.

Eski
09-08-2014, 05:25 AM
A better idea is to give a plat spender a special locked with high myth/arcane chance after the player spent more than 1k plat

Penguinmull
09-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Didn't think of removing totally the chance of getting mythic and arcane, the crate gambling system should be exactly as before but with some guaranteed items too!

Svennar ftw!

obee
09-08-2014, 05:47 AM
150 and 100 are way too low, because a lot of plat spenders spend 1000's of bucks lol

Idly
09-08-2014, 05:51 AM
I think the % chance of arcane/mythic should increase for every 1/10/100 locked you open then when you finally get one the % chance should reset to the original amount. That way you know eventually you are going to get one.

Eski
09-08-2014, 05:53 AM
I think the % chance of arcane/mythic should increase for every 1/10/100 locked you open then when you finally get one the % chance should reset to the original amount. That way you know eventually you are going to get one.
+1!

obee
09-08-2014, 05:55 AM

I'm out of thanks XD

j3peaz
09-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Increased odds with increase cold streak and/or increased odds since last myth/arcane looted globally.

Ssneakykills
09-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Lol buy 300 locks = here's a sameal and a elordian bow

It can't work people would spend hardly anything on locks and get arcades all the time

cookiehunterx
09-08-2014, 08:13 AM
I've seen a lot of people complaining about opening a ton of crates and just getting crap.
Mi idea is guaranteed mythic and arcane items when opening a specific amount of crates!
(I hope this haven't been mentioned before. And I hope I posted this at the right sub-forum)
Example: So if you open like 50 crates, then at crate 50 you get a random mythic item, and then on 100 or 150 you get a guaranteed arcane item! (You get the idea right?) I'm f2p so I don't know how much crates people are actually opening, so maybe it should be more crates un till the guaranteed step or less crates
Any thoughts?

Too high change for arcane or mythic

Rhaindra
09-08-2014, 11:34 AM
I was F2P too so I agree with this idea. Why? Mhytic and arcane will flood in market. F2P will easy gettin it with cheap price. A question, who will rage open locks gettin arcane and mythic but not worth it? You knew them. :)

Penguinmull
09-08-2014, 01:01 PM
I'll edit idly's idea in to the thread, great improvement of my idea!