PDA

View Full Version : time for change

Gorecaster
09-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Cheesy as it may sound. PvP is just that. Player versus player. I'm relatively new to pvp, since there's zero to be gained from pvping other than APS I've never really bothered spending too much time there. But with the dynamics of the game being what they are these days I've been joining some friends in PvP to bide my time and try to have some fun. Now this is what I see...
I see a huge constituence of grown adults using a video game as an outlet for real life anger management issues. The flaming, the trolling, the hipocritical statements... The hate. Stahp it. Think about how much time u spent doing whatever u did to gear up. The time spent grinding. The hours of practice. The ppl we meet along the way. What sets us apart is what makes it fun. But when the environment has gone full on toxic to where sts can't even create a tourney thread based on fun and even playing field without pages of immature antics, that says to me theres a problem here. Look at yourself. Ask yourself if you think that negative behaviors will result in a positive outcome? How's that working out for u so far? I've met ppl that before PvP were considerate and down right kind to me, and after its nothing but bitterness and anger. What are you playing for? You're playing to obviously release some stress. But what ur actually doing is compounding it. It's a sickness and there is a cure. It's simple. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Is it that hard? Play hard, kill hard, run hard... But please, let's see if we can turn this around with a little respect. It will go a looooong way.

DuhSensasian
09-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Sadly I'm going to have to agree with this pvp is literally going nowhere

Derezzzed
09-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Cheesy as it may sound. PvP is just that. Player versus player. I'm relatively new to pvp, since there's zero to be gained from pvping other than APS I've never really bothered spending too much time there. But with the dynamics of the game being what they are these days I've been joining some friends in PvP to bide my time and try to have some fun. Now this is what I see...
I see a huge constituence of grown adults using a video game as an outlet for real life anger management issues. The flaming, the trolling, the hipocritical statements... The hate. Stahp it. Think about how much time u spent doing whatever u did to gear up. The time spent grinding. The hours of practice. The ppl we meet along the way. What sets us apart is what makes it fun. But when the environment has gone full on toxic to where sts can't even create a tourney thread based on fun and even playing field without pages of immature antics, that says to me theres a problem here. Look at yourself. Ask yourself if you think that negative behaviors will result in a positive outcome? How's that working out for u so far? I've met ppl that before PvP were considerate and down right kind to me, and after its nothing but bitterness and anger. What are you playing for? You're playing to obviously release some stress. But what ur actually doing is compounding it. It's a sickness and there is a cure. It's simple. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Is it that hard? Play hard, kill hard, run hard... But please, let's see if we can turn this around with a little respect. It will go a looooong way.

+100

The environment in pvp has gotten ridiculous, idk why players can't go in, win or lose and leave it at that, we're all here to have fun this is a game after all, why people just can't leave the nonsense in pvp and have to bring - frankly downright immature antics to the forums idk, besides stroking there ego what do you gain from brining drama here? It's ridiculous when sts can't even setup a tourney thread without 5+ pages of flaming each other, stop the nonsense, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" - should be the exact same thing for pvp

Can we make this an enjoyable environment for everyone instead of being jerks to each other? Time will tell & I hope people seriously hear this msg

Gorecaster
09-08-2014, 04:04 PM
I think hardcore pvpers suffer from a form of post traumatic stress disorder, srs
Just trying to help

inkredible
09-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Kids will be kids despite the age, like they say .. Age is just a number :)

Well written :) +1

Ssneakykills
09-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Happens a lot when people join big or different guilds

It sucks...

Visiting
09-08-2014, 04:12 PM
We should get all the PvE players to start going into PvP rooms and farming these angry pvp nabs....

Gorecaster
09-08-2014, 04:59 PM
We should get all the PvE players to start going into PvP rooms and farming these angry pvp nabs....
Mhmm

Zeus
09-08-2014, 05:01 PM
+9001

Saribeau
09-08-2014, 06:16 PM
i love this thread

Visiting
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
The real.problem is that we can't fix human nature. These people enjoy being nabs, they like.annoying all of us sensible people. We can post public service announcements all day, but at the end.of.the day, you can't.take the nub out of the nab :(

ArtofWar
09-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Out of thanks ;-; but I agree.. that's why I said I have a bad feeling about the tourney in the other thread

Newcomx
09-08-2014, 08:45 PM
I just laugh at them who thrash talking.... They maybe a real Kid or a Kid in a grownup body :D

hesx
09-08-2014, 09:02 PM
you cant dectate the people hundreds or thousands of player what to do in pvp arena, as long as they never violated terms and condition in the rules of sts.. but still is good if we play nicely treat, if you encounter trashtalker or kiddo moves...just quit in the room.

PodercriticaL
09-08-2014, 11:11 PM
I like the way it is people are taking this game to heart and this is the result. You're just fueling the drama by doing this in my opinion. But I guess its what makes us human our free will to do things the way we want to :)

sent from your bish house

Gorecaster
09-08-2014, 11:14 PM
I suppose part of it is the nature of the game and even I find myself struggling with maintaining my composure tbh. Its true that most of the bad seeds just prefer it that way. Well to them I say a job well done on master trollsmanship. But at the end of the day, when ur subscribed to a thread in the hopes that ur prey responds...please seek counseling. And if ig u find urself obsessed w a particular person or even guild for that matter. Take a chill pill, relax for a sec and approach it maturely. Just kill them, and if u cant...dont qq.

Candylicks
09-09-2014, 08:50 AM
People are (1) too serious and (2) feel they are so superior in PvP it's basically a joke for anyone new to want to try end game PvP.

Remember the few times we all got silly and PvP together in TC and have the BEST freaking time?

All the other times I went to PvP I get non stop crap like... WOW YOU SUCK ... or WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE CANDY? It's such a turn off. Or the constant messages of people telling me to leave. It's 100% a total negative experience. Really it is.

You can't fix a dead horse.

Gorecaster
09-09-2014, 08:58 AM
People are (1) too serious and (2) feel they are so superior in PvP it's basically a joke for anyone new to want to try end game PvP.

Remember the few times we all got silly and PvP together in TC and have the BEST freaking time?

All the other times I went to PvP I get non stop crap like... WOW YOU SUCK ... or WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE CANDY? It's such a turn off. Or the constant messages of people telling me to leave. It's 100% a total negative experience. Really it is.

You can't fix a dead horse.
These r the simple thing one can do to make pvp a better experience. Statements like that r uneeded amd frankly immature. Every pro was a total nub at some point. Now cuz u no lifed pvp for 6 months u feel enitled. Its just not right.

Candylicks
09-09-2014, 09:01 AM
IKR.

But really it leaves such a sour taste in my mouth. We take nubs in PvE all the time and keep working with them until they are great players. It just doesn't work that way in PvP. They either laugh you out or farm you. Plus all the forum threads about PvP are so redic!

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 09:44 AM
In some way or another we all contributed to how pvp is.
Both factions are at wrong and third parties never step up boldly to shut the feud properly(Devs and moderators in primis).

If you tell this side "you are at wrong say sorry" they will call you karma rider and farm you in pvp.
If you tell that side "you are at wrong say sorry" they will call you Magnum rider and farm you in pvp.

Honestly,
Whats the point of posting clash videos on forum titled pure "farmin opponent guild"?
Whats the point of organizing a new tdm tournament if only a handful and always the same people partecipate? bloody hell they are ready to butcher anyone who wants to take their seats..
Whats the point of opening this thread? Things are way better than they used to be, many drama queens and kings left, a handful grew bored or got banned.
Whats the point of gettin butt hurt cause of em just flip the s* the way it comes and try to have your little share of fun everytime you can.
When they wanna trashtalk or gang walk away with your soul in peace if you cant take it.

Dex Scene
09-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Pvp is all about money/ spammed plat.
Idk why some people are so arrogant about them.
Anyway, i feel its the APs which made the pvp more of a stat biased game.
Now to the point, I have stopped twinking just cuz of the flamings, cursing and dramas.
At first, pvp is dang fun and addicting even after all of those negative sides..once i got in a good guild it was full of dramas (every twink guilds have more or less dramas).
with guild, i was getting better and was having real fun in all those clashes. But the dramas, rivalries, cussing, flamming outweighed the fun.
pvp is one of the greatest part of the game which keeps more of the people stick to the game and keeping the game alive.
I agrer with the OP, it gotta be changed for good means.
+1 foe ur post.

GoodSyntax
09-09-2014, 10:56 AM
I left PvP at the introduction of Nordr.

I simply got sick of all the nonsense. The ganging, the spot blocking, the guild alliance/wars, the non-stop bragging/crying, free flags only, don't kill my friend, etc., etc., it all just turned me off to PvP completely.

I thoroughly enjoyed PvP, but between the arms race in gear (specifically Mythic/Arcane gear and pets), and the childish, stroke my ego type of human nature that is far too common, I just decided it was best to focus on elites exclusively, since PvP is now ruled by your gear first, and your guild second. Skill and strategy has almost nothing to do with PvP anymore.

I made many, many friends in PvP during the early days. Got spanked thousands of times, spanked others thousands of times, enjoyed hundreds of fun matches, and generally saw PvP as a fun distraction to the main spine of the game. As the seasons wore on, the good, respectable players started leaving/quitting, and were replaced by infantile players that either see everything as "food", "guild war" or "ganger noob". The players that enjoyed a good, honorable matches, were replaced by players looking to exploit every possible advantage in order to boost their KDR, LB status, ego or whatever it is that makes them tick (see elixirs in PvP as a good example of this).

Digging back through my old screenies, I find good players like Irish, Lims, Iluv, Vys, Thren, Lady, who fought fair, and were willing to answer questions when you asked (after they killed you of course, lol). I credit the honorable old-timers with my Warmonger status, because they taught me most of what I know in PvP now. These days, almost nobody asks or answers questions, almost nobody is willing to help out, very few do any teaching....it's all about kill count at the end of the day, which is silly when most of these folk already have the Warmonger AP, so I just don't understand the reasoning for their behavior.

Cmrel
09-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Lazy xD

ColdBlahd
09-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Yeah, this is what i hate the most. When people refer to you as "food" you enter a room and these nabs be like "food has arrived, the feast begins" or something irrelevant to that. Like lol?

aquascaper
09-09-2014, 08:53 PM
I was happy to see a karma and magnum on the same side today with no trashtalk/flaming. :)

Visiting
09-09-2014, 09:23 PM
I once had a good time in pvp

During Season 2 that is.

Gorecaster
09-10-2014, 12:07 AM
^^ lels

hesx
09-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Yeah, this is what i hate the most. When people refer to you as "food" you enter a room and these nabs be like "food has arrived, the feast begins" or something irrelevant to that. Like lol?
if you dont want them to call you like food..prove them in action that you can kill them, u cant blame that people if their confident to kill you, the answer of this if you dont want them to call you "food" ask them for 1v1, for fair fight and if you success for winning just simple say "GF", i assure you 100% they will respect you and they never treat you like food again..

ColdBlahd
09-10-2014, 12:16 AM
if you dont want them to call you like food..prove them in action that you can kill them, u cant blame that people if their confident to kill you, the answer of this if you dont want them to call you "food" ask them for 1v1, for fair fight
I don't PvP, but i see it happen when i enter rooms for the heck of it.

Saribeau
09-10-2014, 09:17 AM
if you dont want them to call you like food..prove them in action that you can kill them, u cant blame that people if their confident to kill you, the answer of this if you dont want them to call you "food" ask them for 1v1, for fair fight and if you success for winning just simple say "GF", i assure you 100% they will respect you and they never treat you like food again..

i beat ppl in vs and say gf. then i get ganged.

GoodSyntax
09-10-2014, 09:33 AM

LOL

good luck asking for a 1v1 or fair fight when they are calling your team 'food'
good luck not getting ganged when you are being spot blocked
good luck on whatever happens afterwards when you kill one or two of these egomaniacs

The fact is that PvP simply isn't the fair, honorable clashes that we enjoyed in S2/S3. Now it is all about getting kills by any means - unfair, dishonorable, or outright cheating - many of these types of players simply don't care.

When was the last time you had a fair clash that didn't involve mostly friends/frienemies, guildies, allied guilds or was somewhat pre-organized?

MoloToha
09-10-2014, 09:53 AM
What did I miss in TDM tournament thread? Was there any drama or what?

Talking on topic: recently I started to do PvP actively, just joining random teams. Yeah, pretty hard. CTF disappointed me instantly when in the very first match I was ganged and spawned just because I was in one team with "enemy guild". TDM is not so bad, but random teams are too weak (not in terms of gear, but in terms of team work and organization). I'm planning on gathering a team for TDM runs, so it should be actually playable.

Alhuntrazeck
09-10-2014, 11:13 AM
The solution? Organize CTF matches like Samuraisoul, Meecah & I used to last season. Once it starts getting popular, more & more people would wish to join and maybe would start their own games. #StopFreeFlagging2014 #BringBackPvP

Boredom is the major cause of all the unrest in PvP. Remove that and you get better people :)

Ihateppl
09-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Troll: " you noob"
Me: " I love you"
Troll: " wtf, you noob"
Me: "I love you"
Troll: "NOOB!"
Troll: "stop it!"
Troll: "weirdo"
Troll: "STOP!!!!!!!"

Soundlesskill
09-10-2014, 12:44 PM

I simply got sick of all the nonsense. The ganging, the spot blocking, the guild alliance/wars, the non-stop bragging/crying, free flags only, don't kill my friend, etc., etc., it all just turned me off to PvP completely.

I thoroughly enjoyed PvP, but between the arms race in gear (specifically Mythic/Arcane gear and pets), and the childish, stroke my ego type of human nature that is far too common, I just decided it was best to focus on elites exclusively, since PvP is now ruled by your gear first, and your guild second. Skill and strategy has almost nothing to do with PvP anymore.

I made many, many friends in PvP during the early days. Got spanked thousands of times, spanked others thousands of times, enjoyed hundreds of fun matches, and generally saw PvP as a fun distraction to the main spine of the game. As the seasons wore on, the good, respectable players started leaving/quitting, and were replaced by infantile players that either see everything as "food", "guild war" or "ganger noob". The players that enjoyed a good, honorable matches, were replaced by players looking to exploit every possible advantage in order to boost their KDR, LB status, ego or whatever it is that makes them tick (see elixirs in PvP as a good example of this).

Digging back through my old screenies, I find good players like Irish, Lims, Iluv, Vys, Thren, Lady, who fought fair, and were willing to answer questions when you asked (after they killed you of course, lol). I credit the honorable old-timers with my Warmonger status, because they taught me most of what I know in PvP now. These days, almost nobody asks or answers questions, almost nobody is willing to help out, very few do any teaching....it's all about kill count at the end of the day, which is silly when most of these folk already have the Warmonger AP, so I just don't understand the reasoning for their behavior.

I'm just curious whether you refer to Lady as Lady or iady?

GoodSyntax
09-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Ladylunaix IIRC

hesx
09-10-2014, 07:39 PM
LOL

good luck asking for a 1v1 or fair fight when they are calling your team 'food'
good luck not getting ganged when you are being spot blocked
good luck on whatever happens afterwards when you kill one or two of these egomaniacs

The fact is that PvP simply isn't the fair, honorable clashes that we enjoyed in S2/S3. Now it is all about getting kills by any means - unfair, dishonorable, or outright cheating - many of these types of players simply don't care.

When was the last time you had a fair clash that didn't involve mostly friends/frienemies, guildies, allied guilds or was somewhat pre-organized?
you dont need to cry in pvp if they dont wnt fair fight or 1v1 or 5v5, just simply out from the room if you get ganged. find another room, simple answer

hesx
09-10-2014, 07:45 PM
i beat ppl in vs and say gf. then i get ganged.
so quit from the room once you get ganged

Gorecaster
09-10-2014, 07:50 PM
It just boils down to the fact there's no balance. Al pretty much my first game like this but I would imagine that other games match players in rooms depending on say total gear score or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong. Is this free open door with any gear policy the norm?

Visiting
09-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Gorenab check out Albion Online, it's a mobile/PC Mmo like Al, but it's based on skill not plat, and the community isn't full of nabs...

Robhawk
09-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Yesterday evening showed it again... There will be no change!
Its just you can fight them and you have backup or you dont! There is no honour, glory or respect at 75% of all tdm players at endgame! I really consider stopping the game because the fun factor becomes non existent! You join an empty room and 10 seconds later you are faced: 1 or 2 arcane mauls + arcane ring rogue and / or arcane ring mage, all equipped with samaels or other arcane pets and then the fight "begins"... Or 1 or more of the players in your team just dont fight and blockspot...
Then a good idea is to leave the room? Yes it is... but when you have to leave 9.5 out of 10 rooms this way, there is somthing wrong and i get to a point where i think i dont want to spend my time with scum like this!

The so called "pros", or at least they think they are, i have to tell some of you: maxed gear n samael "earned" through platfarming doesnt make you pro!!! It makes you weeaaakk, every platfarmer is a weeaaakkk person with mental disorder! Fix your real life issues, delete your account make a new one and DESERVE YOUR GEAR !!!

hesx
09-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Yesterday evening showed it again... There will be no change!
Its just you can fight them and you have backup or you dont! There is no honour, glory or respect at 75% of all tdm players at endgame! I really consider stopping the game because the fun factor becomes non existent! You join an empty room and 10 seconds later you are faced: 1 or 2 arcane mauls + arcane ring rogue and / or arcane ring mage, all equipped with samaels or other arcane pets and then the fight "begins"... Or 1 or more of the players in your team just dont fight and blockspot...
Then a good idea is to leave the room? Yes it is... but when you have to leave 9.5 out of 10 rooms this way, there is somthing wrong and i get to a point where i think i dont want to spend my time with scum like this!

The so called "pros", or at least they think they are, i have to tell some of you: maxed gear n samael "earned" through platfarming doesnt make you pro!!! It makes you weeaaakk, every platfarmer is a weeaaakkk person with mental disorder! Fix your real life issues, delete your account make a new one and DESERVE YOUR GEAR !!!
i suggest you go pve for your own good. no trash no ganged no block no samael no backup, you only face boss and mobs you if you dont have arcane weapon or any, you can go brakenridge map, you can dominate all mobs and boss there. seriously.

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 02:03 AM
i suggest you go pve for your own good. no trash no ganged no block no samael no backup, you only face boss and mobs..
That's PvE system, lol.

hesx
09-11-2014, 02:05 AM
That's PvE system, lol.
coz he dont like the way people using arcane sets or arcane pet. so i suggest him go to pve no block no trash. thats only my suggestion LOL

Limsi
09-11-2014, 02:37 AM

Just came back from eternal slumber to send my deepest gratitude. Live long and prosper (hand signal)

MoloToha
09-11-2014, 03:39 AM
Gorenab check out Albion Online, it's a mobile/PC Mmo like Al, but it's based on skill not plat, and the community isn't full of nabs...

Wow, it impressed me! Waiting for beta release.

Robhawk
09-11-2014, 05:56 AM
i suggest you go pve for your own good. no trash no ganged no block no samael no backup, you only face boss and mobs you if you dont have arcane weapon or any, you can go brakenridge map, you can dominate all mobs and boss there. seriously.

PvE is no option because its totally boring... I allways liked the challenge of player vs player! When i think of the old Duke Nukem, Command n Conquer, Quake2, Quake3, CS and so on it allways was a challange and it allways was FUN! So what aimbot/wallhack nabs were in those fps is equal to all those platabuseNABS in AL with the difference, that you can see the use of an aimbot, the platabuse isnt obvious in first place! But hey with max gear you can bully the HONEST players... and then later on your name gets credits in threads like "best players at endgame". LOL
Lets see what the singe buff will look like, when this sucks too im gonna fade out of all this.

Hectororius
09-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Sadly the people who should be reading these threads are not on the forums to begin with.

I've been entering PvP now to support my guildmates and to pass the time and it very evident that you need to enter as a team otherwise you really can only rely on getting some quick kills early when a room is empty or hoping you end up on the right team.

Hopefully the game can survive long enough and sts can justify over hauling the PvP system to create some real balance and not just shift the balance from one class to another.

Its nice to see that mages can finally compete at end game, but rogues are still over powered when they can one-two hit just about anyone.

If sts is actually able to follow through with their tournaments and make them a regular event, you will start to see an improvement in overall gameplay, sportsmanship and quality players sticking around. Streaming matches will only enhance this as players and teams start to be recognized for their skill and not their ability to gang and trash talk.

Soundlesskill
09-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Ladylunaix IIRC

Oh, thank god.

Gorecaster
09-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Sadly the people who should be reading these threads are not on the forums to begin with.

I've been entering PvP now to support my guildmates and to pass the time and it very evident that you need to enter as a team otherwise you really can only rely on getting some quick kills early when a room is empty or hoping you end up on the right team.

Hopefully the game can survive long enough and sts can justify over hauling the PvP system to create some real balance and not just shift the balance from one class to another.

Its nice to see that mages can finally compete at end game, but rogues are still over powered when they can one-two hit just about anyone.

If sts is actually able to follow through with their tournaments and make them a regular event, you will start to see an improvement in overall gameplay, sportsmanship and quality players sticking around. Streaming matches will only enhance this as players and teams start to be recognized for their skill and not their ability to gang and trash talk.

This guy is always right...I remember those days when devs/mods would read ur comments and be like...this guys always right.

notfaded1
09-11-2014, 11:52 AM
lol@pvp without kei I have to keep this alive o.O

notfaded1
09-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Just came back from eternal slumber to send my deepest gratitude. Live long and prosper (hand signal)

I like the star trek reference... :^}

Derezzzed
09-11-2014, 01:12 PM
lol@pvp without kei I have to keep this alive o.O

Oh we still lol@pvp 24/7 :P

Ravager
09-13-2014, 08:43 PM

I feel you. I might be headed your route as well. I don't like CTF nearly as much as I used to. TDM, is slightly better but still, not as good as ol' days.

aarrgggggg
09-13-2014, 09:58 PM
I have a very simple solution to the trash talking that some people might do while in pvp

Just remove the chatbox from pvp altogether.
Problem solved
You're welcome

Ravager
09-16-2014, 08:58 PM
I have a very simple solution to the trash talking that some people might do while in pvp

Just remove the chatbox from pvp altogether.
Problem solved
You're welcome

Remove names until the end while we are at it.

Raregem
09-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Remove names until the end while we are at it.

+1

This would help a lot.. it should just be Blue1, Blue2, Red1, Red2.. etc A lot of the talking/ganging comes from past experiences with a player. I know I remember when people are rude to me. Names stick. I still play fair and don't trash talk, but a little part of me is giving that person the evil eye. That wouldn't be an option if names weren't shown.

Other side to this is that people would treat it as a safety net to act horrible bc of the anonymity.

hesx
09-17-2014, 01:35 AM
+1

This would help a lot.. it should just be Blue1, Blue2, Red1, Red2.. etc A lot of the talking/ganging comes from past experiences with a player. I know I remember when people are rude to me. Names stick. I still play fair and don't trash talk, but a little part of me is giving that person the evil eye. That wouldn't be an option if names weren't shown.

Other side to this is that people would treat it as a safety net to act horrible bc of the anonymity.
+0
if you remove your names, what if your ally or ur guildm8 is in the opposite side,

SacredKnight
09-17-2014, 02:04 AM
I used to PvP when it first came out but now when I join all I see is people calling me a "noob" etc. when they kill me, whether or whether or not I was ganged or on really low HP after a previous fight. This is really disappointing I mean PvP is literally supposed to be the most fun and jovial aspect of AL (My opinion). How about a 1v1 arena eh? I know this has been requested for quite some time and I think this will put aside all the negatives and turn offs of the group PvP.

If not a 1v1 arena how about adding a new points system? This can include:

2 Points per Kill
4 Points per flag
1 Point for every 1000 damage dealt ( The damage count lasts for the whole battle, not per life )
1 Point for an assist kill ( Not counted to kills ), an assist kill will happen when you deal 10% or more damage on to an opponent but not kill them.
5 Points for helping to kill Trulle ( Damage dealt must be at least 3500 )

The points will be added to the stats section of your Char profile and can possibly added to the Lb to give all the current players a chance to catch up on a PvP aspect. I think point AP's can be made as well however the main reason for this is so people have an incentive to play PvP TDM how it should be, Team V Team. Now, this might not reduce the ganging in fact it might increase it but that being said, how are we ever going to fix that any way? It's not like we can have a Psychiatric test before one starts PvP to see whom is mature and sensible and who is not.

Gezus
09-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Only if they could.

Raregem
09-17-2014, 11:18 AM
+0
if you remove your names, what if your ally or ur guildm8 is in the opposite side,

In our guild we do not have any allies and we fight against guild members. We have a lot of fun in our guild playing with and against each other. We just play and enjoy our game time without worrying about constantly leaving a room.

Hectororius
09-17-2014, 12:08 PM
I actually like to vs. my guildmates for fun or try different things. Much easier to learn too if you are new to PvP. I actually get a little annoyed when friends say they won't kill friends.

Raregem
09-17-2014, 12:24 PM
I actually like to vs. my guildmates for fun or try different things. Much easier to learn too if you are new to PvP. I actually get a little annoyed when friends say they won't kill friends.

Yep, I agree! I usually give people that friend me from pvp a disclaimer. If we are opp teams I will kill them and they can kill me. It's fun, like being on an opposite soccer team in RL. You get to enjoy friendly competition without the drama. At least I do.

hesx
09-17-2014, 09:32 PM
In our guild we do not have any allies and we fight against guild members. We have a lot of fun in our guild playing with and against each other. We just play and enjoy our game time without worrying about constantly leaving a room.
in your guild, but a lot of guild having allies.
its still complicated if you remove your names/tag

Bigboyblue
09-18-2014, 09:09 AM
Gore, after being in a game with you last night I see what your concerns are. I can say that at least these games take place less frequent than the good legitimate matches. That being said it certainly isn't fun when you have people in a game that trash talk and put people down. I don't understand people's mentalities. This game is played for fun, why all the negativity?

I can understand that if two rival guilds face one another emotions can run high. People may say things in the heat of battle. What I don't understand is when you join a random game, with random guilds and then someone has to go and start running their mouth. If I join a game and people are being rude or ignorant I simply leave and join a new game.

There are good matches though with good sports. I've seen some real classy individuals in PVP. So while we all know there is a negative population in pvp there is also a positive community. I know if I see the collective in PVP they will fight in a classy way. There are several other guilds that do this as well. To all the people playing pvp in a respectful manner I say good job and keep up the good fight!!