PDA

View Full Version : Empire online (app store mmorpg)

RedRyder
01-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I found another mmo beside yslandia (fail) the world of magic (fail).
It's cartoony and fails compared to PL (what else did you expect?) but it leaves you with something to do while waiting for content in PL. I played for 5 mins and fell asleep, but some of you guys might get into it.

There aren't many mmo's, I happened to come across this one by chance so I thought I'd share with you all

EDIT: Its like PL in the way that it's initially free to try but you can buy content through in app purchases. Idk to what extent free content goes with just 5 mins of play though. Sorry!

xxteargodxx
01-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I've tried, yslandia and the world of magic never really liked either of them. Just searched for it, didn't bother to try it out yet. It looks like it could be a good game the information about it on the app store looks promising.."With over 300 maps, 1000 quests, 5000 items and 6 million avatars." That sounds like a LOT of stuff that will keep people busy for hours.

Me personally I'm not sure if I would like the graphics on this game..I just don't know.

MoarPewPew
01-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Empire online is terrible.... I felt like playing final fantasy 1 as a poorly made mmo..

If you like turn base then download it..

Inching
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
is it out in english already? i thought its only chinese?