PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Football

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM
LETS GO GIANTS!!!

What a crazy first week in football. So many upsets. So many nail biting moments. Ahhhhh how I missed you NFL <3

What's your team?

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 04:24 PM
By far the Falcons. Matt Ryan was quite op in the so suspenseful game against the Saints Yesterday. 450+ yds and 3 touchdowns. He also broke an nfl record for the most yrds thrown without an interception in one game. But I'm more of a college football kind of guy. My Ducks came back from a deficit against Michigan State to put it away for a lead of about 19 points in the 2nd half. Can't even talk about my Aggies. Just wrecked Lamar with a a 73 - 3 point win. I turned off my television after the first 5 touchdowns happened basically in the 1st quarter. But Ray Rice tho

dudetus
09-08-2014, 04:40 PM
By far the Falcons. Matt Ryan was quite op in the so suspenseful game against the Saints Yesterday. 450+ yds and 3 touchdowns. He also broke an nfl record for the most yrds thrown without an interception in one game. But I'm more of a college football kind of guy. My Ducks came back from a deficit against Michigan State to put it away for a lead of about 19 points in the 2nd half. Can't even talk about my Aggies. Just wrecked Lamar with a a 73 - 3 point win. I turned off my television after the first 5 touchdowns happened basically in the 1st quarter. But Ray Rice tho

"Matt Ryan was OP"

Try to go outside for a while.

P. S. GO STEELERS

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Yea man that falcons game was intense. Felt like a back and forth beating. Lol. I hope my giants get the W tonight. I'm a New Yorker so not really any colleges to root for :/ atleast this year I heard the college playoffs will be easier to follow so that's cool. I'm so surprised the Pats lost. And omfg I was so happy the eagles were losing, but Nick Foles is a beast man :/ Not worried about the cowboys or redskins at all.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Go steelers? Lol don't you guys have to learn how to return punts with out drop kicking someone in the face? Hahahahah

iceQueen69
09-08-2014, 05:08 PM
friday nights lights 10/10 series!

Soraxaz
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Saints All Day 8), and Falcons can enjoy the win still waiting on them to win a super bowl xD. *

Faq
09-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Let's go broncos!

Matutd
09-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah the football was good England beat switzerland 2-0

Suentous PO
09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
I stopped watching millionaires in spandex just prior to quitting comic books. Same dif lellell

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 07:44 PM
"Matt Ryan was OP"

Try to go outside for a while.

P. S. GO STEELERS

Thanks for the concern. I'll try. I think you should be more concerned though on your coaching staff walking out onto the field during plays as well as the verticals of some of your players. But that's none of my business.

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 07:46 PM
And just to rub salt(y) in the wound (literally). Are there any Ohio State fans?

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Saints All Day 8), and Falcons can enjoy the win still waiting on them to win a super bowl xD. *

Chiiiill haha. Playoff game strong though

CrimsonTider
09-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Do I need to say it??

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Do I need to say it??

How's 3rd place feel? XD. Jk.

CrimsonTider
09-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Not as bad as not having 15 National Championships. It's not how you start, but how you finish, my friend. ;)

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Not as bad as not having 15 National Championships. It's not how you start, but how you finish, my friend. ;)

Then I guess last year's Iron Bowl was a slip then ;). Nothing like going for a field goal that would never have gone in, as well as putting every single offense lineman on the field giving no protection against a return. We'll see how y'all fair against A&M and Auburn this year (Considering your schedule is pretty mediocre :P)

CrimsonTider
09-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Then I guess last year's Iron Bowl was a slip then ;). Nothing like going for a field goal that would never have gone in, as well as putting every single offense lineman on the field giving no protection against a return. We'll see how y'all fair against A&M and Auburn this year (Considering your schedule is pretty mediocre :P)

I really hope a PAC-12 fan isn't comparing strength of schedule with an SEC team. Your teams win against MSU would have looked a lot better if the B1G hadn't completely imploded last weekend. And last year's end was a little easier to handle when your team has won 3 out of the last five NC's. One of these days, Oregon will realize football isn't a fashion show. ;)

Sheugokin
09-08-2014, 08:11 PM
And I hope there is something that ties PL to football but maybe it's just because I hate football....hate every aspect of it and no, hate is not "too" strong of a word.

Peace out.

Covert
09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
I like hockey

Epw
09-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Go Patriots :)

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I really hope a PAC-12 fan isn't comparing strength of schedule with an SEC team. Your teams win against MSU would have looked a lot better if the B1G hadn't completely imploded last weekend. And last year's end was a little easier to handle when your team has won 3 out of the last five NC's. One of these days, Oregon will realize football isn't a fashion show. ;)

My love of Oregon comes in no comparison to my love for TAMU. Comparing the Pac to the Sec is like comparing Lebron and Durant. They both have their faults as well as their strengths yet they both vow for the number 1 ranked spot. Saying a region has a distinct advantage before the teams actually play is ignorance in its own way ;). My own personal example - V Tech and Ohio State this past weekend. Ultimate underdog contender against a team who hasn't taken a loss in 3 seasons (Acc vs (Big 10 Big expectations)). By the the time the game reached the end of the 4th quarter, it became one of the biggest upsets in CFB history. V tech is now ranked 17th I believe. Oregon's fashion show is due to the fact that the founder of Nike went there. I guess it came with perks, visible and internal. You don't want to end up looking like Usc's uniforms XD. (Nice win over Stanford though). But I do have a feeling Kenny Trill is going to stampede over the Tide's defense when they play in October. They kind of showed in the game against West Virginia that they have an obvious problem with tackling and wrapping up ;).

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Go Patriots :)

Dolphins tho ;)

iceQueen69
09-08-2014, 08:43 PM
¡Viva el fútbol!

Matutd
09-08-2014, 08:49 PM
What? None of these are even real teams

Chicken Fry
09-08-2014, 09:00 PM
What? None of these are even real teams

Futbol Americano

Matutd
09-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Futbol Americano

Ohhhh handegg

SillyJuan
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Go cowboys! sike we suk

CrimsonTider
09-08-2014, 09:31 PM
My love of Oregon comes in no comparison to my love for TAMU. Comparing the Pac to the Sec is like comparing Lebron and Durant. They both have their faults as well as their strengths yet they both vow for the number 1 ranked spot. Saying a region has a distinct advantage before the teams actually play is ignorance in its own way ;). My own personal example - V Tech and Ohio State this past weekend. Ultimate underdog contender against a team who hasn't taken a loss in 3 seasons (Acc vs (Big 10 Big expectations)). By the the time the game reached the end of the 4th quarter, it became one of the biggest upsets in CFB history. V tech is now ranked 17th I believe. Oregon's fashion show is due to the fact that the founder of Nike went there. I guess it came with perks, visible and internal. You don't want to end up looking like Usc's uniforms XD. (Nice win over Stanford though). But I do have a feeling Kenny Trill is going to stampede over the Tide's defense when they play in October. They kind of showed in the game against West Virginia that they have an obvious problem with tackling and wrapping up ;).

You lost all validity when you said VT defeating OSU was "one of the biggest upsets in CFB history."

Matutd
09-08-2014, 09:43 PM
"Team that hasnt taken a loss in three seasons"
Thats how u can tell handegg is bs

Matutd
09-08-2014, 09:44 PM
"Team that hasnt taken a loss in three seasons"
Thats how u can tell handegg is bs
And probably scripted, like WWE

Arpluvial
09-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Hey guys! I have moved this thread to the Off-Topic discussion area. :)

Chicken Fry
09-09-2014, 07:39 PM
You lost all validity when you said VT defeating OSU was "one of the biggest upsets in CFB history."
A sprinkle of exaggeration has never hurt. I don't see any other comments to rebuttal my points though. #Gigem

obee
09-09-2014, 07:40 PM
PANTHERS won with our freaking back up quarter back lol. Cam was hurt

obee
09-09-2014, 07:41 PM

Hmmm an Alabama fan I see. Ahhh I remember when Chris Davis returned that MISSED field goal back XD. Clemson had like the biggest win last week, and UNC WON!!!!

CrimsonTider
09-09-2014, 08:59 PM
A sprinkle of exaggeration has never hurt. I don't see any other comments to rebuttal my points though. #Gigem

You weren't exagerating. There were no rebuttals because I learned a long time ago when to recognize a discussion which is going nowhere. We will see how the season plays out.

Zylx
09-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Normally, i don't watch football because i find it boring and stupid, but if the Seahawks are playing, i root for them.

#HomeState

Armourslash
09-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Normally, i don't watch football because i find it boring and stupid, but if the Seahawks are playing, i root for them.

#HomeState
It aint boring cos they may score sum goals,

CrimsonTider
10-18-2014, 07:24 PM
But I do have a feeling Kenny Trill is going to stampede over the Tide's defense when they play in October. They kind of showed in the game against West Virginia that they have an obvious problem with tackling and wrapping up ;).

Bump for explanation. ;)

Mercenaryxx
10-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Goo

Mercenaryxx
10-27-2014, 08:04 PM
Opiated kakapo Kowloon laps, Emma elms a

obee
10-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Panthers lost again this week...9-12 to the Seahawks...our offensive line and our secondary sucks. We are 3-4-1 and we are 1st in the nfc south...lol