PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing Unusual Lag or Disconnects? Look Here!

Remiem
09-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Hello everyone! We have been seeing another increase in reports of lag and disconnections from Arcane Legends. We are looking into this and will do everything we can to resolve the problem quickly so that you guys can get back to a really great play experience.

We ask that you first attempt all of the troubleshooting tips here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963802-i-m-experiencing-lag- before submitting a report. If that still doesn't resolve the issue, there is some specific information you can give us that will make the troubleshooting process on our end go exponentially faster. Please reply below with the following information:

- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
- Character Name
- Type or device and OS (example: "Galaxy Tab 3 Running Android 4.2.2") You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
- Description of the problem (example: "I experience really bad lag when clashing in a full CTF room.)
- When did your connection issues begin?
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

Thank you for your continued patience as we work on the issue.

UPDATE: We have done some maintenance that should help with the lag and disconnection issues. If you were previously experiencing issues, please let us know if you experience an improvement with your connectivity. Thanks!

Ssneakykills
09-08-2014, 05:36 PM
1.) Anytime it's usually random I've only pvp and that's when I experience it usually sometimes in towns
2.) Myth but happens on any of my toons
3.) iPad 1 and iPhone 4
4.) varys
5.) usually when I try and fight people or even if I just stand around I lag still with green ping
6.) few weeks after the cap came out and when the pocket legends threads started about lag
7.) I only ever play in wifi and it's usually fine until recently

Think that's covered what you asked for

synfullmagic_23110
09-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Hello everyone! We have been seeing another increase in reports of lag and disconnections from Arcane Legends. We are looking into this and will do everything we can to resolve the problem quickly so that you guys can get back to a really great play experience.

We ask that you first attempt all of the troubleshooting tips here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963802-i-m-experiencing-lag- before submitting a report. If that still doesn't resolve the issue, there is some specific information you can give us that will make the troubleshooting process on our end go exponentially faster. Please reply below with the following information:

-Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
-Character Name
- Type or device and OS (example: "Galaxy Tab 3 Running Android 4.2.2") You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
-# of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
-Description of the problem (example: "I experience really bad lag when clashing in a full CTF room.)
-When did your connection issues begin?
-Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

Thank you for your continued patience as we work on the issue.

Can u remove the arcane legends part and put pocket legends
It just really annoyes me
Also
Device :
samsung galaxy tab 3 4.1.1
ipad3 ios7
iPhone 4 ios7

Ever since the news of emote spammers began
No

Aveea
09-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Occurs during the majority of my Ancient Cavern runs
Ign Aveea
Samsung S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Tablet
Usually a full party
Stable green ping then huge spike w DC often at boss or heavy action areas
About the last week and a half
Yes, I've tried other WiFi connections that are fast. I DC with em all
Also if its not me dc'ing in a game its someone else.

Suentous PO
09-08-2014, 06:49 PM
1: anytime. Spikes every 15 min or so. Began roughly 2weeks ago maybe a little less.
I'll edit in some specific times from tonight.

2: suentouspo (many others)

3: ipad2 and iphone4g on the current updates (7.1.3 on phone)

4: happens in towns so random fluctuating numbers, and in any and all maps I play with any number of ppl.
Sometimes I can see the ping spike, sometimes it's frozen on green and I loose connection and/or dc anyway.
Started for me about a week and a half to two weeks ago.
Emote spammers never seemed to cause this problem specifically in my experience.

Ps- I logged into al to see what that was like and seemingly had no issue. No other game I play seems effected.

Matutd
09-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Character name isnt necessary, since when the spike hits, the whole team lags

Rescind
09-08-2014, 07:19 PM
1. Occurs randomly during farming and pvp
2. Happens randomly when I'm on different toons
3. iPhone 5 ios7
4. Doesn't seem to matter whether or not more people are in the map. Usually run with a full party
5. Experience lag when doing a FFA/CTF or just farming with full party in konzite
6. I've tried playing on all 3 and spikes are there for all of them

Hdtvz
09-08-2014, 07:25 PM
It doesn't matter what map/device/x ammount of players in map. Everyone is lagging on all different types of listed items above.

Burstnuke
09-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Its the server, everytime i spike everybody in the same game also does as well.

Mayaross
09-08-2014, 09:10 PM
- All the time
- Mayaross
- Ipad4 ios 6.1.3 Ipad mini 2 ios 7.1.2
- Cavern map full party
- Pause lag then disconnected
- Pesky lag and disconnecting issues started since double xp
- Wifi

SillyJuan
09-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Game: Pocket legends
- iphone 5s
- LTE
- I dc when I respawn in pvp and get stuck right in between spawning
- I also dc in ancient caverns a lot

Jig
09-09-2014, 12:19 AM
-IGN Jig "Doubt it's the name..."
-I am ALWAYS on Wifi.
-I'm not sure when this started as I recently just came back to playing PL, but I'm sure it started when everyone else's lag started!
-iPad 4, running software 7.1.1, not the device either, a fresh resetted iPad.
-Whenever I spike, someone else feels it within the map, because they say it instantly as it happens this is in Pvp Ctf/Tdm, also it can happen randomly in Pvp, you don't even have to fight, maybe when others do though!
-I don't spike high enough or long enough to DC, but it's still a spike and freezes the whole game!

Mothwing
09-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Yeah I'm a little confused by the relevance of this thread because everybody lags at the exact same time.

bglir
09-09-2014, 12:59 AM
- CTF/PVP room, farming in konzite, the lagg on and off with blank ping and also pause alot.
- IGN : bglir
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Running Android 4.1.2.
- regardless numbers of players and map always laggs
- Lagg Pause and disconnected in ctf, forest pvp and farming in caverns map.
- It started after new ancient caverns and getting worst after double xp.
- Tried on 3G and Wifi but the same.

Loganayr
09-09-2014, 07:45 AM
The lag occurs in ANY map and at random times, general discussion has plenty of posts about it.

Right now for example the game is unplayable, so please take this seriously, it's not depending on devices or on our connections, it's your servers. We all played perfectly fine until about a week ago, than it started. I dont see why asking our devices when it's your servers, please fix it.

Inviato dal mio Transformer TF101G con Tapatalk 2

Remiem
09-09-2014, 11:55 AM
UPDATE: We have done some maintenance that should help with the lag and disconnection issues. If you were previously experiencing issues, please let us know if you experience an improvement with your connectivity. Thanks!

Riccits
09-10-2014, 08:09 AM
yesterday evening still had some spikes in CTF. when i have a spike, at same time, 1-2 other playes complain about the same spike...

bglir
09-10-2014, 01:57 PM
The pause still there during pvp/ctf and also the lagg, for farming i still got DC a few times not much as before

Aveea
09-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Played last night. Still getting big lag spikes in heavy combat areas in the Konzite map. Managed to not DC as much but still do. Didn't used to before exept occasionally.

Suentous PO
01-16-2015, 05:31 PM
About a week ago the lags and disconnects became MUCH worse again. I've asked around in game and many are still having this issue despite the recent "fix's".
I'd give you specific times but it would be a huge list. I dc in towns and lag spike on all maps every any time of day, and this isn't an exaggeration.

Veryhihpriest
04-04-2015, 05:33 AM
How come my game won't go to connect server? It just kicks me out?

Camron Sloas
05-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Yeah I'm new to this 😂

synfullmagic_23110
05-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Yeah I'm new to this 😂
Thanks for clarification!

Joao Vitor Valentim
05-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Haha gf giloood

TheRealRedlighting
07-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Why isn't the game working on PC anymore?

Liquid777
08-20-2018, 07:59 AM
nice info thank you

Brian234
01-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Thank you so much for this.

mohamedhindam3
01-23-2022, 03:01 AM
That's insane

mohamedhindam3
01-23-2022, 03:03 AM
Now it's less than before