PDA

View Full Version : How is this game endgame.

Siqk
01-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Good or bad? im asking this because someone told me to quit now who was level 50 lol :eek:

Zeus
01-23-2011, 01:05 PM
It's good if you are in the right group of people... If you are stuck with a bunch of people whose only objective is to beat the game? Yes, you will get bored within 2 months.

Royce
01-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Everyone has their own opinions and a lot of people seem to feel there isn't enough to do end game. Personally I don't really get too bored at caps, I just make twinks and new characters to level, and experiment with gear, builds and game mechanics. If you enjoy PvP you'll be fine. If not, you will probably either spend your time farming or making new characters and/or twinks. So it depends in how that sounds to you ;)

Kingofhurtz
01-23-2011, 01:48 PM
I pvp, talk with friends, level friends and level twinkz. If you do these things, endgame will never be bad :D

MoarPewPew
01-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Everyone has their own opinions and a lot of people seem to feel there isn't enough to do end game. Personally I don't really get too bored at caps, I just make twinks and new characters to level, and experiment with gear, builds and game mechanics. If you enjoy PvP you'll be fine. If not, you will probably either spend your time farming or making new characters and/or twinks. So it depends in how that sounds to you ;)

Lol Royce you do get bored at caps because you end up making twinks/ new characters. :)

Same with me!

Zerious
01-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Pvp > level cap