PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Nonsense?

Remember Me
09-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Why do only the first 16 that signed up get a chance to play?

People have to get educations and have jobs to attend... You can't expect us to addict the forums just to sign up for a surprise tourney match....

This is kinda unprofessional....

Please can we have pre qual matches?

Ebezaanec
09-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Coming into the thread, I had a different picture in my mind.

But either way, most of the PvP enthusiasts would already have known about the tourney through friends and have joined already.

Uziscata
09-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Coming into the thread, I had a different picture in my mind.

But either way, most of the PvP enthusiasts would already have known about the tourney through friends and have joined already.

Well obviously not cause when we found out it was already to late, and 16 spots were gone.

Zeus
09-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Well obviously not cause when we found out it was already to late, and 16 spots were gone.

Untrue, I told Magnums to sign up and most officers in about every match I saw when there were four teams. I made sure you were all informed because at the time of sign up, it was only 8 teams.

Secondly, brackets go: 8, 16, or 32. So, there's your reason. It is professional - tournaments fill up quick!

Remember Me
09-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Untrue, I told Magnums to sign up and most officers in about every match I saw when there were four teams. I made sure you were all informed because at the time of sign up, it was only 8 teams.

Secondly, brackets go: 8, 16, or 32. So, there's your reason. It is professional - tournaments fill up quick!
It's too easy to make it 32 and let some teams get in free pass to the next round. Unless they don't have five extra minutes lol.

When did you tell Magnum officers to sign up....

Zeus
09-08-2014, 09:23 PM
It's too easy to make it 32 and let some teams get in free pass to the next round. Unless they don't have five extra minutes lol.

When did you tell Magnum officers to sign up....

Ask Twerkie, Warockstar or others. Better yet, have developers check my chat. I mentioned it on numerous occasions.

Additionally, you're asking for 10 or more byes? That's a bit ridiculous. It's likely teams won't even show for the tournament so I'm sure most people will get their chance to play.

Cmrel
09-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Its disappointing really. No one told us its "first come, first serve." This takes away the fun from other people. Especially those who are so busy and wanna have fun. Please do consider adding more teams please. If you guys want a really good match and fun tournament.

crotbilas
09-08-2014, 10:05 PM
lol calm down ctf and lazy.. this is admin tdm tourney, and the winner is admin lol ..have fun guys with your "tournament"

Uziscata
09-08-2014, 10:12 PM
lol calm down ctf and lazy.. this is admin tdm tourney, and the winner is admin lol ..have fun guys with your "tournament"

Nope its now karma tourney lmao

barzagli
09-08-2014, 10:12 PM
I wud think that the tourney shud be stop, as it was not representing the best pvp players, its only a show off banner..

Remember Me
09-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Ask Twerkie, Warockstar or others. Better yet, have developers check my chat. I mentioned it on numerous occasions.

Additionally, you're asking for 10 or more byes? That's a bit ridiculous. It's likely teams won't even show for the tournament so I'm sure most people will get their chance to play.

I'd you didn't notice what the date is, there is more than two weeks left..

Surely 10 spots will be filled by then...

16 teams in a contest for the biggest bracket of PvP? Is this a joke?

Zeus
09-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I'd you didn't notice what the date is, there is more than two weeks left..

Surely 10 spots will be filled by then...

16 teams in a contest for the biggest bracket of PvP? Is this a joke?

32 teams with 3 subs per team so 192 players for this bracket? Is this a joke?

Remiem specifically said it's first come first serve. Why does it become our problem? As someone who has hosted multiple tournaments, let me tell you: the registrations in the first 1-2 days are pretty much all the registrations.

I'm done arguing - rules were clear. Remiem even extended bracket to 16 but from the looks of it, there's clearly not enough for 32. Nowhere close, actually.

There's wait lists everywhere and this time, you're on one. I wish you best of luck getting in! I was really hoping to face you in tournament.

xcosider
09-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Why do only the first 16 that signed up get a chance to play?

People have to get educations and have jobs to attend... You can't expect us to addict the forums just to sign up for a surprise tourney match....

This is kinda unprofessional....

Please can we have pre qual matches?

This is karma tourney lol

kahel
09-08-2014, 10:48 PM
this tourney was announced then registration was opened right away. A real "pro" would announce an event and give ample time for people to register. Not all lives in forum. When you do marathons they announce the date of the event and give dates when they can register.

barzagli
09-08-2014, 10:56 PM
One sided decision prolly...

Cmrel
09-08-2014, 10:57 PM
It was 25 registered teams.

Close to 32 teams. If the registration was still open it would be more than 32 teams.

Arpluvial
09-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey guys, I have cleaned the thread. Let's remember to keep the discussion civil.

Uziscata
09-08-2014, 11:16 PM
this tourney was announced then registration was opened right away. A real "pro" would announce an event and give ample time for people to register. Not all lives in forum. When you do marathons they announce the date of the event and give dates when they can register.

Couldn't agree more!! First come first serve more like, those who are constantly online and constantly checking forums and same time zones as sts. Gg yet again!!

crotbilas
09-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Hey guys, I have cleaned the thread. Let's remember to keep the discussion civil.
lol good idea.. clean the thread and problem is clear lol..good luck sts :D

Luckygirls
09-08-2014, 11:51 PM
I hope my team ,,have chance to join the turney ����

crotbilas
09-08-2014, 11:59 PM
I hope my team ,,have chance to join the turney ����
lol never luckygirl if u still in magnum..i told u this is karma/admin tournament.. we are only spectator

raw
09-09-2014, 12:09 AM
I heard about this tournament hours after it opened up, and I still managed to get a team together and post on forums after I got home from work. My team was the 8th ones to submit.

You're telling me that out of a guild as large as Magnum, that nobody saw this thread? I find that hard to believe and it begs the question about magnum's forum presence.

It's unfortunate that no magnum teams got into the tournament as this would have added to the excitement, however rules are rules. If you scroll through I asked Remiem to extend the tournament to 16 teams from 8, shortly after she did. I don't think anyone expected this many teams, and frankly a 32 team tournament would be ideal if, say, we were all in a giant room. However, the logistics of something like that would be a monstrosity.

Magnum, if I remember correctly you're the first in the waitlist so I'm sure you'll be in the tournament.

Best of luck, and please don't knock the mods down. They didn't haven't to throw this event, and we should be grateful. Root for your friends, or just enjoy from the sidelines.

kahel
09-09-2014, 12:49 AM
well u see ..there is such a thing as TIME ZONES. Also some people go OUT after work? i think this was announced like 2-4am asia time, so most are asleep, and next day need to go to work, so by the time people are available online after work, registration was full.

I heard about this tournament hours after it opened up, and I still managed to get a team together and post on forums after I got home from work. My team was the 8th ones to submit.

You're telling me that out of a guild as large as Magnum, that nobody saw this thread? I find that hard to believe and it begs the question about magnum's forum presence.

It's unfortunate that no magnum teams got into the tournament as this would have added to the excitement, however rules are rules. If you scroll through I asked Remiem to extend the tournament to 16 teams from 8, shortly after she did. I don't think anyone expected this many teams, and frankly a 32 team tournament would be ideal if, say, we were all in a giant room. However, the logistics of something like that would be a monstrosity.

Magnum, if I remember correctly you're the first in the waitlist so I'm sure you'll be in the tournament.

Best of luck, and please don't knock the mods down. They didn't haven't to throw this event, and we should be grateful. Root for your friends, or just enjoy from the sidelines.

Speedofsound
09-09-2014, 12:52 AM
well u see ..there is such a thing as TIME ZONES. Also some people go OUT after work? i think this was announce like 2-4am asia time, so most are asleep, and next day need to go to work, so by the time people are available online after work, registration was full.
Time zones i can fully understand for this situation, but it takes me under a minute to check forums for updates lol

kahel
09-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Time zones i can fully understand for this situation, but it takes me under a minute to check forums for updates lol

takes a minute
to get in forums, but did it take u a minute to talk to ur possible team mates?

Speedofsound
09-09-2014, 12:58 AM
takes a minute
to get in forums, but did it take u a minute to talk to ur possible team mates?
took me a minute to see the tourney thread and took me 5 minutes to know what was going on through the social app LINE

kahel
09-09-2014, 01:00 AM
took me a minute to see the tourney thread and took me 5 minutes to know what was going on through the social app LINE

well we can't talk to someone who is sleeping can we?

Speedofsound
09-09-2014, 01:06 AM
well we can't talk to someone who is sleeping can we?
Stop treating me like a child. I am answering your questions and you immediately go to a new question. I understand you are rattled because you couldnt sign up because of time zones. But deal with it. If this is causing you the end of the world than you need a dam reality check. Period.

kahel
09-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Stop treating me like a child. I am answering your questions and you immediately go to a new question. I understand you are rattled because you couldnt sign up because of time zones. But deal with it. If this is causing you the end of the world than you need a dam reality check. Period.

lmfao. FYI im just stating an obvious and you couldn't handle an honest criticism. They said it was announced professionally. No big event company would do this thing without a proper announcement and lee way for registration. I'm just pointing out some things STS needs to consider like time zones etc for their future events to prevent things like this from happening. And trust me , idc if im in tournament or not. I just wanted to point out whats wrong and at least leave this game with my principles intact. My beef isn't with u, it's with the system so please don't make it personal.

Speedofsound
09-09-2014, 01:21 AM
lmfao. FYI im just stating an obvious and you couldn't handle an honest criticism. They said it was announced professionally. No big event company would do this thing without a proper announcement and lee way for registration. I'm just pointing out some things STS needs to consider like time zones etc for their future events to prevent things like this from happening. And trust me , idc if im in tournament or not. I just wanted to point out whats wrong and at least leave this game with my principles intact. My beef isn't with u, it's with the system so please don't make it personal.
Well if you just wanted to point things out why criticize me and have "beef" with this system. You literally just contradicted yourself lol.

kahel
09-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Well if you just wanted to point things out why criticize me and have "beef" with this system. You literally just contradicted yourself lol.

cause certain answers needs to be debated upon.

Speedofsound
09-09-2014, 01:26 AM
cause certain answers needs to be debated upon.
What answers? Everyone knows time zones are a problem, but you have just been trying to troll at this point.

Robhawk
09-09-2014, 02:30 AM
/d

edit: post was nonsense *lol*

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Its ridiculous and unprofessional.
There should be a specfic thread designed for sign ups.

And another dedicated to the qualification tournament which comes before the real tdm tournament. Check out the most serious competition in the world: The champions league. There are qualification matches before the real tourmament starts and tables are set.

Everybody should have a chance to partecipate not just who loiters on forum 24/24 7/7 365/365.
I bet there are people ig who don't even know about this tournament.

Make that rotating banner useful, i highly doubt in the capacity and willingness of players to spread the news around efficiently/fastly (just check out how hard they are trying to hold their posts and not let newcomers in) and would prefer sts to collaborate.

Get this tournament serious and well made, dont let it be like the last pvp tournament for God's sake and those of the partecipants who arent from top guilds or are left out from the fun.

crotbilas
09-09-2014, 04:13 AM
hahahaha i told u kahel.. this is karma tournament.. Ok robiehawk wake me up if u have the winner ( karma vs karma ) LMAO

gl guys

Cmrel
09-09-2014, 04:24 AM
This game should be fun and enjoyable. So why not let those other entries in? I thought you want a real and exciting match? Please do consider..

Haligali
09-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Dahell i just noticed that thread is locked, i was unsure about pet and i wanna add one more sub. Its hard to organize a team so fast, asking everyones gear/pet, ign and forum name, if no forum account then make fast, waiting till everyone online..

Cmrel
09-09-2014, 04:35 AM
I dont get the point here... there were DAYS not only hours to sign to the tourney. You are on forums nearly every day and now you complain because you cant read? L M A O !!!

:

Were DAYS???? Are you sure what u are talking about??

Registration was opened 9-5-14 @ 1:05pm CDT and was full with 16 entries @ 5:32pm CDT..

And that 4hours 27mins i bet people are outside? asleep, work,school, party, cousins house? Grandmas house? Friends get together?

(With the time difference, its TGIF right)?)

What do u expect?

UndeadJudge
09-09-2014, 05:13 AM

Sounds like you're saying STS should have put this up at 6-7 AM in your time zone because kahel was at work. Therefore the mods should arrange their schedule to post in kahel's time zone.

Also, time zones are not an excuse. The time zones in the world go to +12 all the way to -12. So if mods decide to rearrange their whole schedule just for you, then someone else could make this post.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/09/2erybapu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 05:28 AM
Sounds like you're saying STS should have put this up at 6-7 AM in your time zone because kahel was at work. Therefore the mods should arrange their schedule to post in kahel's time zone.

Also, time zones are not an excuse. The time zones in the world go to +12 all the way to -12. So if mods decide to rearrange their whole schedule just for you, then someone else could make this post.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/09/2erybapu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tournament should have been organized in a way nobody would have to make a thread like this.
I don't blame normal human greediness that leads who is already in to protect their seats cause its what i would do too( though with full knowledge that what i am doing is not completely right) who to blame is sts for the poor organization as always.

THE QUESTION IS:
Was this tournament organized to elect the best TdM teams in Arlor or the best forum stalkers?

barzagli
09-09-2014, 05:45 AM

Our guild thread was locked and so we stayed out of forums, so we can have peace killing in games :D

Gensin
09-09-2014, 05:52 AM
The match isnt even starting and another war thread has popped #walmartpopcornftw.

The customer is ALWAYS right.

Remember Me
09-09-2014, 06:21 AM
I hope STS realizes anyone who posted "Cool" or a useless comment could have gone back and edited a team in...

Haligali
09-09-2014, 07:01 AM

Yea but organization takes time, who want to be in first line, who want to be subs, who want to make his own team, what gears, what pets etc. You told me the signup start in pm, but i could post only 10th, so. When delph made the 2-2 tournament, there was an announcement before the signups, and she made a deadline where we can post the signups in a different thread 2 week before tournament. We just had a different 3-3 tournament in our guild, we can nominate another 3-4 teams easily if its possible.

secondly, you organized the last two 5-5 tounaments with 13 and 11 teams, it wasnt professional then? What im trying to say this, i think it wont be a problem to the late subsrcibers that they need to play one more as a gualifying round.

Robhawk
09-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Were DAYS???? Are you sure what u are talking about??

Registration was opened 9-5-14 @ 1:05pm CDT and was full with 16 entries @ 5:32pm CDT..

And that 4hours 27mins i bet people are outside? asleep, work,school, party, cousins house? Grandmas house? Friends get together?

Oh well i have to say i was wrong there! I thought it was open for days but you are right it wasnt - so i apologize! So its somehow bad luck... perhaps they really should make it 32 teams.

If they make it 32 teams and you need a good mage feel free to ask me, im full myth + Talisman + Singe with 21452 tdm kills.

regards, Rob

FluffNStuff
09-09-2014, 08:45 AM
I hope STS realizes anyone who posted "Cool" or a useless comment could have gone back and edited a team in...

They did realize before hand and Rem was removing spot savers as they popped up. Only full entries were kept. Anyway, I am sure indecisiveness on team mates was responsible for more players missing the deadline then time zone.

Haligali
09-09-2014, 08:47 AM
If they make it 32 teams

There can be a bracket with any size: http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

Robhawk
09-09-2014, 08:57 AM
There can be a bracket with any size: http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

I dont host it, tell this STS! ;)

Gorecaster
09-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Maybe spend less time trolling ppl and more time paying attention. So much qq. So little time...

Zeus
09-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Yea but organization takes time, who want to be in first line, who want to be subs, who want to make his own team, what gears, what pets etc. You told me the signup start in pm, but i could post only 10th, so. When delph made the 2-2 tournament, there was an announcement before the signups, and she made a deadline where we can post the signups in a different thread 2 week before tournament. We just had a different 3-3 tournament in our guild, we can nominate another 3-4 teams easily if its possible.

secondly, you organized the last two 5-5 tounaments with 13 and 11 teams, it wasnt professional then? What im trying to say this, i think it wont be a problem to the late subsrcibers that they need to play one more as a gualifying round.

A few byes is fine but so many? We're talking about 10 or more here!

Zeus
09-09-2014, 09:40 AM
They did realize before hand and Rem was removing spot savers as they popped up. Only full entries were kept. Anyway, I am sure indecisiveness on team mates was responsible for more players missing the deadline then time zone.

Exactly, they changed teams more than a few times.

I understood time was of the essence and picked my team accordingly. They should've done the same!

raw
09-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Hali, I do agree that there should have been an announcement beforehand. That would've avoided all this mess, however what is the point of kicking and screaming after the fact. What's done is done.

Just fyi my team is looking for subs so if any magnum (or anyone who is looking for a team) wants to sub for team Decimation please PM me on forums, or ign @ raw.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Hali, I do agree that there should have been an announcement beforehand. That would've avoided all this mess, however what is the point of kicking and screaming after the fact. What's done is done.

Just fyi my team is looking for subs so if any magnum (or anyone who is looking for a team) wants to sub for team Decimation please PM me on forums, or ign @ raw.

An announcement beforehand would have changed nothing - people are still late to register and would still complain that if they do not get in. I know because in the tournaments that I've hosted, I've always had to change the bracket and when I do - the outcome becomes far less ideal because of byes. Now, byes aren't that bad when there is just a few. However, if there is more than that...it really just becomes a mess where one side of the participants get an easier match-up while the other side has to deal with a much harder match-up. That being said, I am looking for a sub mage as well so anyone that wants to participate in the tournament - I suggest that you go through the registered teams and get on as subs!

Looking for a L41 skilled mage sub, will need to evaluate in-game before confirming.

P.S: Hali, that link you provided does give a bracket for 24, yes. However, it's basically a reorganized version of what the tournament system bracket on forums would give you. One set of teams would be in a round earlier than others meanwhile the others would have to compete to catch up to the teams that got a headstart on everyone making for a messy tournament with an unequal start.

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Qualifying rounds, said it all.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Qualifying rounds, said it all.

So some people have to qualify while others are already allowed in? That's what Hali's matchup looks like.

Haligali
09-09-2014, 10:53 AM
So some people have to qualify while others are already allowed in? That's what Hali's matchup looks like.

Yes, so the late subscribers need to play one more 'qualifiying' round. On the last tournament some teams also played one more round, havent heard anyone complain about it. Better play one round more, than not participate at all imho :smile:

Zeus
09-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Yes, so the late subscribers need to play one more 'qualifiying' round. On the last tournament some teams also played one more round, havent heard anyone complain about it. Better play one round more, than not participate at all imho :smile:

That is true - as long as I am not shorted for being on time and registering when I should have, I have no complaints. If Remiem wants to create a qualifying round for late registrants, I'm all for it!

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 11:10 AM

Isn't that what happend in this last tournament??!!..
For me its still a valid solution.

Though the best would be:
#1 completely scratching away from book the registered teams
#2 re announce the tournament
#3 Give a deadline of a week
#4 Increase the max partecipants to the highest possible
#5 Organize qualyfing rounds.

The teams who were able to win all their qualifying matches move to the real tournament, the numbers alowed NOW would be 16 as agreed before.

Its a tournament afterall, skills should determine the perfect tdm team not how long you loitered on forum or the speed in creating a team.
Give all the partecipants a chance and adeguate time to properly form a team and partecipate.
I am about to watch a qualyfing match for the europe cup that would be in 2016
Fifa world cup there are qualifying matches.

European league there are qualifying matches.

Champions league qualifying matches.

In Motogp and F1 they run to determine in base of the best times the order to start before the real race.

Volley qualifying rounds

Ecc ecc ecc.

First in first serve should not determine partecipants in a serious tournament. In a sane period of time(obviously) everyone should have their chance to start from the bottom and reach the top.

This long a** post was not singlely directed to you but, especially, to sts and mods organizing this tdm tournament.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Isn't that what happend in this last tournament??!!..
For me its still a valid solution.

Though the best would be:
#1 completely scratching away from book the registered teams
#2 re announce the tournament
#3 Give a deadline of a week
#4 Increase the max partecipants to the highest possible
#5 Organize qualyfing rounds.

The teams who were able to win all their qualifying matches move to the real tournament, the numbers alowed NOW would be 16 as agreed before.

Its a tournament afterall, skills should determine the perfect tdm team not how long you loitered on forum or the speed in creating a team.
Give all the partecipants a chance and adeguate time to properly form a team and partecipate.
I am about to watch a qualyfing match for the europe cup that would be in 2016
Fifa world cup there are qualifying matches.

European league there are qualifying matches.

Champions league qualifying matches.

In Motogp and F1 they run to determine in base of the best times the order to start before the real race.

Volley qualifying rounds

Ecc ecc ecc.

First in first serve should not determine partecipants in a serious tournament. In a sane period of time(obviously) everyone should have their chance to start from the bottom and reach the top.

This long a** post was not singlely directed to you but, espacially, to sts and mods organizing this tdm tournament.

No, that is not what happened in the previous tournament.

Secondly, you want everyone to re-register and give up their spots just because a few teams could not act quickly?

Haligali
09-09-2014, 11:23 AM
This is a 24 team single elimination sample: http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=gJAS5VY82p
the first 8 team play one round less, it fits to the original 'only 8 team' idea.

I counted 25 team in the sign-up thread, so the last team should be a reserve if one team is not available.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 11:26 AM
This is a 24 team single elimination sample: http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=gJAS5VY82p
the first 8 team play one round less, it fits to the original 'only 8 team' idea.

I counted 25 team in the sign-up thread, so the last team should be a reserve if one team is not available.

So the first 8 that registered get the spot that they earned for registering early and generating interest and then the remaining 16 can compete with each other for the remaining 8 spots? Sounds good to me!

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 11:33 AM
No, that is not what happened in the previous tournament.

Secondly, you want everyone to re-register and give up their spots just because a few teams could not act quickly?

Yes, five hours to write in your team is ridiculous.
I also want the tournament to be re announced and the news spread around better, via rotating banners ig and every means possible. I want everyone to have a chance to partecipate. I want people to open new forum accounts just for the sake to write in their teams. I want all arlor to partecipate not just the same recycled people from last tournament.

The price to pay is undergoing a difficult run to the finish line and beating a higher number of teams.

Get this tournament basic and raw.

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Lol even i couldve joined this tournament in time but i don't do endgame.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Yes, five hours to write in your team is ridiculous.
I also want the tournament to be re announced and the news spread around better, via rotating banners ig and every means possible. I want everyone to have a chance to partecipate. I want people to open new forum accounts just for the sake to write in their teams. I want all arlor to partecipate not just the same recycled people from last tournament.

The price to pay is undergoing a difficult run to the finish line and beating a higher number of teams.

Get this tournament basic and raw.

I disagree.

Joining a tournament and participating in it is one's own prerogative & commitment. STG should not hold someone's hand and dedicate their time trying to get players to sign up - that only means that there will be a lack of commitment from players to actually go through with the tournament match.

Anyone who is able to organize a team and be committed on their own is a good match up for a tournament because it means that they will put in the effort required to participate in the tournament. Anyone that cannot means that chances are likely for them to be a no-show.

Additionally, the same recycled people from last tournament are registered because that is the basic population of endgame PvP that is geared. There's about 100-150 people that are geared, excluding arcane rings, in endgame and capable of fighting/proving to be a challenge. That is why you see the same recycled people. If you go through the tournaments, you will notice that the names change but the players do not - this is valid through 2 seasons.

Zeus
09-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Anyways, I just received word that Remiem will not be adding in any teams period because is this just the first tournament - a trial if you will to learn what to do for newer tournaments. Not everyone can get it right on the first try! On the bright side, she did say there would be another tournament very soon so here's to hoping!

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Still sux.

Seoratrek
09-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone,

If you have a concern about the tournament, it'd be best if you contact Remiem about it. I'm going to close this up since it is becoming non-constructive. Thanks.