PDA

View Full Version : Why cant Pets pick up Chests for you?

ColdBlahd
09-08-2014, 08:18 PM
I think they should, but why not?

obee
09-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Maybe because it's too big? I mean I like how sts makes it legit, like realistic legit. Like a pet is not gonna pick up a chest the size of it lol

Ebezaanec
09-08-2014, 08:34 PM
^^

Then again, my pets can pick up an entombed hammer no prob

Derezzzed
09-08-2014, 09:07 PM
It's because so people couldn't afk farm chests

Nordr being the perfect example - when tunnels of vaeilheim still dropped locks people would afk farm for drops there, they'd pick the drops they got up once the returned from being AFK, if pets could pick up chests - these guys would have NEVER left there, free kills + pet picks up chests/locks

That is my theory on why pets picking up chests/locks was never implemented, that being said at this point and time I wouldn't mind if that was implemented

ColdBlahd
09-08-2014, 09:33 PM
^^

Then again, my pets can pick up an entombed hammer no prob
Lol, amen.

Arachnophobik
09-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Because nobody likes to pickup a copper chest from jarl

ColdBlahd
09-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Because nobody likes to pickup a copper chest from jarl
Free gold though.

SacredKnight
09-09-2014, 12:56 AM
It's because so people couldn't afk farm chests

Nordr being the perfect example - when tunnels of vaeilheim still dropped locks people would afk farm for drops there, they'd pick the drops they got up once the returned from being AFK, if pets could pick up chests - these guys would have NEVER left there, free kills + pet picks up chests/locks

That is my theory on why pets picking up chests/locks was never implemented, that being said at this point and time I wouldn't mind if that was implemented

Well, that being said they would have to collaborate with a team of people to survive the halls or what ever zone purely because they would need strong pets to kill the mobs. Even more so if they die I am pretty sure the pet no longer continues to attack so this "method" is flawed as well ^_^

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Well, that being said they would have to collaborate with a team of people to survive the halls or what ever zone purely because they would need strong pets to kill the mobs. Even more so if they die I am pretty sure the pet no longer continues to attack so this "method" is flawed as well ^_^

Lol try 4 full armor tanks (without arcane ring) 2605 armor i think and almost 6.5k hp and then all sams:3.

ColdBlahd
09-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Lol try 4 full armor tanks (without arcane ring) 2605 armor i think and almost 6.5k hp and then all sams:3.
Haha o.O

Derezzzed
09-09-2014, 01:37 AM

^this, even during Nordr one tank with HJ/Glacian could easily stand in the corner by the crystal(top left) and have anyone else behind him and he'd do just fine not getting killed - not to mention nowadays with arcane rings/sameal

Also if people really wanted to they could setup an auto clicker program on chrome for pots/HoR

ColdBlahd
09-09-2014, 08:26 PM
^this, even during Nordr one tank with HJ/Glacian could easily stand in the corner by the crystal(top left) and have anyone else behind him and he'd do just fine not getting killed - not to mention nowadays with arcane rings/sameal

Also if people really wanted to they could setup an auto clicker program on chrome for pots/HoR
Haha.

nice
09-10-2014, 05:31 AM
Nice question hehe

ColdBlahd
09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Nice question hehe
Thanks.

j3peaz
09-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Ah I remember when pets would still attack even after you died... how convenient that would be today...........

ColdBlahd
09-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Ah I remember when pets would still attack even after you died... how convenient that would be today...........
Lol.