PDA

View Full Version : Oreii?

Noobs.
01-23-2011, 01:33 PM
How did he get so much kills I see him on leaders getting about 10k kills a day ? Is he a lvl 50

Junside
01-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Probably farming weak kills in balefort maze dungeon or has no life(no offense) and plays all day.

Noobs.
01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Is belfort secret passage 4 best to farm kill counts?

Royce
01-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Is belfort secret passage 4 best to farm kill counts?

Kill farming makes me throw up a lil bit in my mouth, but I would say yeah unless you don't want to deal with bosses at all, in which case you should probably just clear those three dense corridors of magic castle then remake. Just remember you're gonna be pouring time into making a leaderboard that everybody realizes is not a measure of skill at all, and really just a measure of how much time you have to waste to get your name into a list ;)

Noobs.
01-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Max level you can gain exp in belfort so I can :) disable my exp gain

Royce
01-23-2011, 02:03 PM
In Balefort XP and kills stop at 23, so you want to turn off XP at 22 or before.

Orei
01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Ouch....... :(

*Ponders* What did I say or do that offended people to deserve such criticism?

noobmigo
01-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Orei just got pwned.....let this thread live forever to dirty his name....jk

Orei
01-23-2011, 06:23 PM
If anyone have any questions you could directly pm me for an answer in game instead of throwing assumptions on a forum board. I usually respond unless its a rude approach.
This thread is totally unnecessary and deserves no attention.

Thank you.

Zeus
01-23-2011, 06:26 PM
If anyone have any questions you could directly pm me for an answer in game instead of throwing assumptions on a forum board. I usually respond unless its a rude approach.

Thank you.

You tell them Orei! Btw, hey man how's it been?

Ayrilana
01-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah I was wondering why you were getting singled out.

Royce
01-23-2011, 06:30 PM

Thank you.

I meant nothing personal with my posts and I hope you didn't take them that way. I have strong opinions about kill farming and the leaderboards in general but they have nothing to do the with the players on the them, only the system itself.

Junside
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
If I'm wrong, feel free to correct. That is the general assumption of people on the pl leaderboards.

JackDonkey
01-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Wow. At least he's getting his kills himself ;)

Royce
01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
There are too many of them in the forums, Orei bro. They always assume before knowing the fact. I really hope devs will do something about all these personal attacks.

What personal attacks? And also Junside's guess was incorrect. A friend told me once how he farms and it's a very unusual technique.

KingFu
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM
He started during ao2. Farmed tombs of mynas and stage 2 the sandstone hall. Now farms crush the keeper. He gets a lot of crap as well as credit for so many kills. He's a really cool Guy!

Zeus
01-23-2011, 07:56 PM
He started during ao2. Farmed tombs of mynas and stage 2 the sandstone hall. Now farms crush the keeper. He gets a lot of crap as well as credit for so many kills. He's a really cool Guy!

Ya oreio is awesome, don't mess with him :)

KingFu
01-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Thank you.

+1. I hate it when people make assumptions. Especially about you. If they go to know you they wouldn't say a thing. You're a really cool Guy and I'm tired of people bad mouthing you out of jealousy.

KingFu
01-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Ya oreio is awesome, don't mess with him :)

I'm not. I said he's a really cool Guy. I hate it whenever someone says something like in this post. I usually just tell them don't judge him because he's a really cool Guy and people don't realize that. First time I met him he was rsallu.nice and formal. He's awesome.

Nightarcher
01-23-2011, 08:05 PM
I see the leaderboards as more of a personal-achievement list. It displays those who spend time doing the things they like to do, whether it be pvping, farming, or dying a lot. ^_^

Junside
01-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Firstly, I apologize since people were offended. Though I assure you I never say things with meanings behind them.

It wasn't out of jealousy or other spiteful conception. I could care less how people get on leaderboards. You'd understand if you talk to people I've played with and looked at my k/d.

If I HAD to justify or re-word my sentence it would be something along the lines of

"He probably farmed easy kills or plays all day (and I added "no offense" for a reason). Oh well, it's whatever.

I'll be more cautious with my wording on the internet since people are so highly defensive and easily bruised over what other people say about them.

Tarkemelion
01-23-2011, 09:21 PM
oreii is lvl 50 i am friends with his other account orei and called him a god (which he is) and he said he is just a normal player and thinks of himself as average.....

Ellyidol
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Orei is a cool guy. Amazed at his discipline in actually farming those kills.

How come nobody talks about pve death leaders? They're in leader boards too!

Ayrilana
01-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Takes zero skill for deaths. I'm sure you could get it set up so you can be spawned killed continuously.

Ellyidol
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Takes zero skill for deaths. I'm sure you could get it set up so you can be spawned killed continuously.

Sarcasm, point was why beat on orei when Lager (afaik most deaths) is up there too :p

kopi
01-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Haha orei my old friend, didnt know u are so famous. U actually made 'headline'!!

Anyway to each his own play style, everyone has their own way of playing. And god i think he's the richest player around here, too bad i couldnt rob him when we gathered hahaha, maybe next time

CowboyJim
01-24-2011, 11:18 AM
I did many Sandstone Hall runs in A02 with Orei. He is a great player. Don't bash him......

BeefyMeat
01-24-2011, 11:23 AM
Haters gonna hate. Those numbers really mean nothing, you could run through Crush the Keeper as a 50 and rack up kills, but it's boring and pointless.

kopi
01-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok guys, can we just close this thread plz?

I know him in real life, he's married with a family, a promising career, and most of all, he's a great guy! Not like one that has no life, he just loves the game. Anyway he did not go around showing off too. He does wish people would stop talking about him and like what he said, if you guys come across any questions regarding the game, you always welcome to PM and ask him, he is most happy to help.

So hope this thread ends with me. Thanks and have a great game!