PDA

View Full Version : New rarity Category

Eski
09-09-2014, 02:22 AM
As the title says i'm thinking about the rarity system .
I think Arcane became pretty common so i think there should be something more rare called "Holy" or something ..
Also it should be not tradable

I would like to hear your thougts about that :)!

Instanthumor
09-09-2014, 02:25 AM
This is "Arcane Legends" so nothing should really surpass the "Arcane" rarity. Maybe rename the game to "Holy Legends" then ok :p

SacredKnight
09-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Arcane sounds more superior than "Holy" ^_^ Besides, if it wasn't trade able that would really affect game play for the fact that the only way you could get it is via locks or playing 24/7 for about a year to afford the "Free" way. Seeing that STS gets most of its profit in AL from locks the player base would demand a trade able item at such rarity to not only earn more gold from others but for other reasons as well.

But, if I had to think of a name I would pick "Ancient" why? Well it sounds awesome and everyone knows that having an item fabled to be crafted long ago by some mysterious will make you just swag. However I believe that it shouldn't surpass the Arcane rarity more or less live within its bounds and have some cool questy crafting things etc.

Eski
09-09-2014, 02:34 AM
In my eyes it should be included to all chests.. But as i said rarer than arcane

Xeusx
09-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Oh, a rarity that has a 0.001% chance?

ClumsyCactus
09-09-2014, 03:11 AM
In my eyes it should be included to all chests.. But as i said rarer than arcane

New rarity +1 rarer than arcane -9900009977

j3peaz
09-09-2014, 04:39 AM
I think Arcane became pretty common

Ya because everyone and their brother has inventory full of them. If anything the whole tier system needs a over haul not an add on

Anarchist
09-09-2014, 04:51 AM
I wont mind a new rarity class thats a mix between mythic and legendary. It would be totally craftable with legendary loots from elites.
Possibily in the power range of a mythic item but differently coloured and untradeable.

Arcane rarity is rare super rare. In Theory there shouldnt be as many as you see around but there are due to the fact many players can open crates now and nearly everyone and their family is busy spamming offers.

Dex Scene
09-09-2014, 04:51 AM
This is "Arcane Legends" so nothing should really surpass the "Arcane" rarity. Maybe rename the game to "Holy Legends" then ok :p
Haha

Eski
09-09-2014, 05:07 AM
Oh, a rarity that has a 0.001% chance?

So what ? There should be a rarity that is owned by a verry few, arcane is not that kind of rare anymore..

Xeusx
09-09-2014, 05:12 AM
So what ? There should be a rarity that is owned by a verry few, arcane is not that kind of rare anymore..
So Rogues have a chance to get more OP stats?

@Below: What you said above is all chests, so peoples wasting their platinums for that rarely item?

Eski
09-09-2014, 05:14 AM
I wrote it above ..they shouldnt just be into lockeds

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 07:32 AM
-1 a new rarity which is the best but isn't tradeable would be dumb, locks are the only chests which atleast have a "decent" drop rate for good loot, elite chests will never give smthn good so it's only for the money spenders.

ColdBlahd
09-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Lol.