PDA

View Full Version : just started end game mage full myth and kersh and im just getting wrecked plz advice

Animatic
09-09-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm just starting end game mage and i have full gemmed kershal and mythic but no matter what build i try i cant seem to kill much of anything. I can't figure out what im doing wrong. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated since at this point I'm almost ready to give up on pvp since its just not fun getting killed 2 or 3 times per every kill I manage to sneak in.

Instanthumor
09-09-2014, 02:59 AM
First of all, if you're pvping sell Kershal and buy mythic gun. Along with that, your gear should consist of mythic helm and armor, mythic ring, and talisman of brutality.

For the build, I'd use the following:

4/5 Fireball - no DoT
3/5 Frost - with jagged ice and shiver upgrades
4/5 Lightning - without aoe upgrade
3/5 Lifegiver - mana upgrade and HP regen
4/5 Shield - without pushback

Passives - int, dex, str, crit, rest in durable

For stat points, spec str points until you have ~140-150 str (or 3.9-4.1k hp). Note: when spec'ing build, do skills and passives FIRST to properly adjust stat points.

For tdm, clashes, mage and warrior 1v1, use fire, light, heal, shield. For rogue 1v1, use fire, ice, light, shield. You kinda need Samael, gl.

Hartholzwurm
09-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Hy Instanthumor.
Why do u use talisman of brutality instead of lunar pendant? Stats are better with lunar or am i wrong?
And ice is really useful in 1 v 1 with rogue? I didnt test this till now....

Instanthumor
09-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Hy Instanthumor.
Why do u use talisman of brutality instead of lunar pendant? Stats are better with lunar or am i wrong?

I use talisman because talisman is better.

Hy Instanthumor.
And ice is really useful in 1 v 1 with rogue? I didnt test this till now....

Ice is always in my 'vs rogue' build. Optimal dmg output needed vs rogues, hence the three offensive skills (fire, ice, light).

Hartholzwurm
09-11-2014, 04:39 AM
Thx for fast answer...perhaps im gonna try talisman in pvp....

User111
09-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Lunar has low hp. talisman is better.

Valkiryas
09-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Awesome answers Instant!