PDA

View Full Version : L61 Bear Orlok or Demonic Better?

Rinnplusone
09-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey wondering if theres any good L61 Pvp bears out there!??
Ive been hearing mixed things about which set is better?

Orlok 61 Set or L60 Demonic Glyph mace set?

I heard some ppl say orlok goves more dodge but demonic gives
More dps? Is there anyone who has tried both sets and has an experienced answer?

I am a pretty decent l61 bear using full Orlok set with arena score 263-61 and ctf score 78-17.
Any suggestions?

Lexlyde
09-09-2014, 12:11 PM
1st thing: kdr doesnt matter.
Then ill explain you why there is no better sets. Those sets have exactly same stats without hit%, damages and skill damages. To be short:
Orlok +hit% -dmg
Demonic -hit% +dmg.
The orlok sword have a hit debuff proc ( -5 but not sure ) and mace a stun proc.
So in my opinion its all about the player.

Edit: Forgot to talk about the set mix. You just need a big top mace to use instead of your orlok sword. Itll give you extra damages, same hit%, +1 dodge, less armor and regen. Its good for bear vs bear and vs birds but vs mages use full set cause of regen and armor.

My 61 bear is Juniet aka Wall

Sheugokin
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
1st thing: kdr doesnt matter.
Then ill explain you why there is no better sets. Those sets have exactly same stats without hit%, damages and skill damages. To be short:
Orlok +hit% -dmg
Demonic -hit% +dmg.
The orlok sword have a hit debuff proc ( -5 but not sure ) and mace a stun proc.
So in my opinion its all about the player.

Edit: Forgot to talk about the set mix. You just need a big top mace to use instead of your orlok sword. Itll give you extra damages, same hit%, +1 dodge, less armor and regen. Its good for bear vs bear and vs birds but vs mages use full set cause of regen and armor.

My 61 bear is Juniet aka Wall

Oh, so you are that pro .... -.-

Too gud fa meh.

Rinnplusone
09-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Okay last question! Do u know if you still recieve set bonus for
Demonic if you use plate armor plate helm and an xbow? Im sure you
Do i just wanted to make sure. And ty juniet!

And so ppl just buy demonic to look cool then i suppose? If it doesnt make that big diff, your explanation seems like ppl pay that extra 3-4m just for looks

largecommand
09-09-2014, 09:27 PM
No it doesn't make a set, imo demonic is a waste of gold, unless its the demo xbow set for bird.

Orlok bear..yes its easy to use. That's why I use a sanguine longbow set on my bear. Much more fun to use....and also hard to use. But once mastered it is a really good setup.

Lexlyde
09-10-2014, 01:55 AM
I paid that extra 3m because demonic has too much sex appeal.

Armourslash
09-10-2014, 10:52 AM
I paid that extra 3m because demonic has too much sex appeal.

Lol.

bearuang
09-12-2014, 02:14 AM
60 plat pack just if you are antimainstream

OrdoSatanas
09-14-2014, 04:18 PM
No it doesn't make a set, imo demonic is a waste of gold, unless its the demo xbow set for bird.

Orlok bear..yes its easy to use. That's why I use a sanguine longbow set on my bear. Much more fun to use....and also hard to use. But once mastered it is a really good setup.
It's actually quite easy to use, it's much easier to play a dex bear than a str one since str requires at least a little bit of skill... And no matter how good the guy playing a dex bear is, it's still mostly luck.