PDA

View Full Version : A sincere invitation to people that share the same idealogy with me.

Thorluffy
09-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Hello guys, my name is thorluffy (joined AL since end of season 1) and i stopped playing end game since season 3. What I do nowadays in game is pretty much pvp and chit-chatting with friends.

Well, i have to say i love pvp esp during season 2 and 3 when GUILD SYSTEM has no strong influence on pvp. You could basically get into a ctf room, play with random players and kill each other without ended up being ganged by the whole guild in return.

well....tatz the past...

Now, guild plays an important role in pvp, solo players like i used to be can hardly survive unless building up a good relationship with one guild or juz avoid all twinks and kill only 'noobs'.

I could still remember my frustration vividly when i came back from vacation in season 3. I was playing solo and ganged by some guilds which i dont want to mention here. And so I figured out i could not avoid being ganged in the pvp room without joining a guild.

I must say having a guild and having the alliance thingy really saved my kdr a lot, but then.... ctf is no longer ctf....and the fun had long gone.
Thx to the ap, people get into pvp room juz to farm kills.
Thx to the 'free rules' and ignorance of sts in pvp system, people farm kills in whatever ways they could, by ganging, by blocking , any means!

I was once stupid enuf to stand up and questioned the sts of the 'unfairness' of pvp system. Raged on them to make some changes to it....well....it ended up nth till now right?
I dont really blame on sts much, knowing from their perspective:
sportive players: customers
unsportive players: customers
drama: continuity of sts business

I could only laugh at myself for my stupidity not realizing this any earlier. Looking at the moderators advocating for 'fairness' and 'sportmanship' in the tourney organized by them really made me laugh, well, it simply means they dont play their own game. They have done so much on pve yet so little on pvp....(ok profit comes 1st, case closed)

If i were moderator.....haha...nvm forget abt it, letz move on.

Knowing the unfairness of pvp system plus the rapid corruption of the guild i used to be in it. I decided to build a guild myself, where kdr freak, gangers,and blockers are not allowed, trying to bring some positive pvp culture into the bracket.

With the help of my fren that share the same idealogy with me , i created the guild 'is feeling awesome'. It was a small guild, compound of less than 15 members but that moment , that experience were simply fun and awesome.

Later on, with more and more people joining us, eventhough we have tried our best to filter them, unnecessary drama was still inevitable caused by minor group of problematic members. But i got to say we are on the right path working toward the ideal guild of ours where thr's mutual respect among guild members toward honorable members from the other guilds, fair fight, minimum drama and a guild that always stand out against unsportive guild.

To achieve this, I need more players that share the same idealogy as i to join me to make this bracket a better place.

I know this sounds like an advertisement, but i think it's better to take the initiative to look for good players rather than waiting for one in the game right?

So yea, if you are reading this, like my idealogy and planning to make a twink, do pay us a visit at lvl 25-26 bracket.

link to our official guild thread: tinyurl.com/isfeelingawesome

ps: this thread might sounds a bit emo and weird but i juz cant stop typing all this when the idea flashed across my mind! I juz cant wait to meet more awesome friends that i could have missed in the game! :D

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Have seen this guild to bad im lvl 7, i solo at this lvl and I'm managing quite good (except for 2/3 guilds hating me) as you said just try to build up friendships and also don't do anything extremely stupid :).

Idly
09-09-2014, 12:00 PM
IFA really is a jewel amongst trash and I love the no drama good luck to you, Ithur, Black, Salti, butternub, Weo, Folo, Omzz, Chilly, Bip and everyone else who makes IFA so awesome.

Mananoob > Butter

Ihateppl
09-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Have seen this guild to bad im lvl 7, i solo at this lvl and I'm managing quite good (except for 2/3 guilds hating me) as you said just try to build up friendships and also don't do anything extremely stupid :).

there are only like 2-3 main guilds in that lv @.@ good to know other ppl then me dont like you.

Kakashis
09-09-2014, 12:17 PM
hehe I too am preaching this idealology at the 32/33 bracket! It's actually quite fun w/o all the dramma and insults. I always ask for a fair 4v4 which is the most fun. Deaths and kills don't even matter, heck I chose to be the tank! Fun matters the most :)

at the 9 bracket, it was literally myself vs another whole team plus 4 blockers... 1v9 is never fun XD

Thorluffy
09-09-2014, 12:19 PM
I had a twink in your guild and was inactive for maybe one month, I logged back in the other day and I had been kicked. Was very disappointed because IFA really is a jewel amongst trash and I love/loved the no drama aspect. Ive since sold all my equips and given up twinking as I felt like I had been kicked for no reason and also I was not wanted by you (my friends) anyway thanks for buying the perfect mage helm it will go towards my endgame character. Good luck to you, Ithur, Black, Butter, Salti, Ihimi, Weo, Folo, Omzz, and everyone else who makes IFA so awesome.
So sry to hear that Idly, i believe it's saltiest that kicked you out........I cant really blame him, i juz wish u can accept my apology and my explaination. As i said, as time passes, more and more seem-to-be-nice players joined us ended up being pure protection seeker, zombies and even spy. So saltiest decided to kick all the players mentioned above and we had some arguement on this later on. In the end....he told me : if the 'zombie' i kicked is ur fren, as a fren i believe they wont get frustrated on this and will understand my doing'. Tat convinced me......and so i go along with it until you mention it...

my apology to u is beyond words of expression. I juz hope you will enjoy the along the game and pay us a visit if u will, we will gang saltiest together days and nights! hahaha. and ofc, with this incident i will learn it as my lesson, this shall not happen again.

Most importantly, take care my fren and it's been my pleasure to know you!

Best regards!

Thorluffy
09-09-2014, 12:23 PM
hehe I too am preaching this idealology at the 32/33 bracket! It's actually quite fun w/o all the dramma and insults. I always ask for a fair 4v4 which is the most fun. Deaths and kills don't even matter, heck I chose to be the tank! Fun matters the most :)

at the 9 bracket, it was literally myself vs another whole team plus 4 blockers... 1v9 is never fun XD
great to hear that im not alone! fight for it kakashi and i wish you all the best in ur doings!

Zylx
09-09-2014, 02:27 PM
That's why the only way to eliminate kill-farming is to take out the kill count parameter and just make it CTF deaths/score.

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 03:00 PM
there are only like 2-3 main guilds in that lv @.@ good to know other ppl then me dont like you.

Lol you clearly don't play this lvl, et, ia, opm, bib, iw, jr, etc.

Jurmans
09-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Had some good old 4v2 with 1 blocker against opm few mins ago after they lost a 2v2 and started crying for help...

Valkiryas
09-09-2014, 10:42 PM
IFA Is a very pretty Nice Guild, We don't have allys ( Well I guess Just I Invasion I ) but anyway is great find a guild with drama-less ...

Good Luck!

Alassien!

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 02:35 AM
That's why the only way to eliminate kill-farming is to take out the kill count parameter and just make it CTF deaths/score.
im not sure it's a best solution, i will be happy enuf to see some changes being made. I just know the current pvp system suxxx, people currupt fast without law u know.....

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 02:46 AM
IFA Is a very pretty Nice Guild, We don't have allys ( Well I guess Just I Invasion I ) but anyway is great find a guild with drama-less ...

Good Luck!

Alassien!
oh no u dont juz say good luck, u are part of us, u gonna work ur xxx out to make the guild more awesome :p

utpal
09-10-2014, 03:54 AM
for this reason I play pvp only in pl and sl. not much influence or swearing as the one who hosted the pvp room can kick anyone lol.

to be stable in pvp, sts should introduce the "boot" system like in sl.and pl. ONLY in pvp.
this will be much better and will solve all this these ganging swearing and wateva other sh*ts lol.

zwapper
09-10-2014, 04:04 AM
i maybe playing solo at this bracket (25-27) but when these guys around (saltiest, thor, ithur and other good IFA members) i feel safe over those gangers and kill farmers. Though there are some bad players ruining the name of this guild. Keep on doin fair pvp guys,

*Thor, i just want to ask permission, if i can kill IFA members. But of course i will avoid playing gang and ill play fair always!!! ^__^

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 04:09 AM
for this reason I play pvp only in pl and sl. not much influence or swearing as the one who hosted the pvp room can kick anyone lol.

to be stable in pvp, sts should introduce the "boot" system like in sl.and pl. ONLY in pvp.
this will be much better and will solve all this these ganging swearing and wateva other sh*ts lol.
i will stil stick to al for my fren, have long lost faith on sts lol.

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 04:11 AM
i maybe playing solo at this bracket (25-27) but when these guys around (saltiest, thor, ithur and other good IFA members) i feel safe over those gangers and kill farmers. Though there are some bad players ruining the name this guild. Keep on doin fair pvp guys,

*Thor, i just want to ask permission, if i can kill IFA members. But of course i will avoid playing gang and ill play fair always!!! ^__^
zwapper! u do know my answer. It's a yes and even u'r not from our guild, i treat u as one of us lol. And remember to let help me to filter the member(u know what i mean). haha!

-no
09-10-2014, 04:59 AM

Would be great if that happened at 32/33

zwapper
09-10-2014, 09:02 AM
zwapper! u do know my answer. It's a yes and even u'r not from our guild, i treat u as one of us lol. And remember to let help me to filter the member(u know what i mean). haha!

i will!!!

i believe, one of your member that i hate most was left already. Rainendra, i don't know the reason why she went to blackronin (it is good that she/he left on your guild). She knew that she can farm me coz she's 28 and with hooks and glacian. I hate that toon.

^_^

UndeadJudge
09-10-2014, 09:22 AM
i will!!!

i believe, one of your member that i hate most was left already. Rainendra, i don't know the reason why she went to blackronin (it is good that she/he left on your guild). She knew that she can farm me coz she's 28 and with hooks and glacian. I hate that toon.

^_^

Rain was in ifa o.O also when did he get hooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zwapper
09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
last time i saw her she was in blackronin (im not sure if that is blackronin but im sure that she is not in IFA anymore.) Im not sure if that is hooks tho. ^_^
but she's 28 already.

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 12:53 PM
last time i saw her she was in blackronin (im not sure if that is blackronin but im sure that she is not in IFA anymore.) Im not sure if that is hooks tho. ^_^
but she's 28 already.
rainendra was kicked from ifa after being proven for breaking guild iron rules.

where she is not, she shall not carry the name of ifa lol! hahaha

UndeadJudge
09-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Rain has always been 28, I was in bl 2 years ago and he was still 28, just saying.

Btw I wouldn't trust anyone in bl Thor, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Rain has always been 28, I was in bl 2 years ago and he was still 28, just saying.

Btw I wouldn't trust anyone in bl Thor, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
meh....people deserve a second chance but well....rain didnt treasure it so....good luck to him lol

Thorluffy
09-11-2014, 03:48 PM
met a rich yet humble guy in game today. Juz wanna say...awesome!

uunknownn
09-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Never saw master of ifa ...but i like this guild coz of the thorluffy threads no ganging ,blocking etc. I also can walk around in ctf w/o bullying of this 25's but i dont know what happen right now ..but blocking,ganging is already in your guild..blocking and ganging to a 2x lower level than your guild members??seriously??:(

Thorluffy
09-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Never saw master of ifa ...but i like this guild coz of the thorluffy threads no ganging ,blocking etc. I also can walk around in ctf w/o bullying of this 25's but i dont know what happen right now ..but blocking,ganging is already in your guild..blocking and ganging to a 2x lower level than your guild members??seriously??:(
hi uunknownn, i would suggest you to take ss and report the ifa members individually by names. We wont tolerate idiots even it's minority in our guild.

anyway, if ur guild falls into our guild hunting list it will be a different story. Villain is already in the hunting list and i guess warmonger is on the verge....

this is the guild advocating fun and sportmanship in pvp room. We will never ever tolerate gangers/blockers(lvl 27 or lvl 23) and will continue fighting against this corrupted culture.

Still, as the guild is expanding, im aware that some members might not be abiding the guild iron rules well. So, i would appreciate if you could help me to improve my guild by reporting me the evidence or so.
Thx in advance! best regards.

ps: one does not simply fall into our hunting list, we collect enuf evidence to hunt a guild specifically.

IGN: Thorluffy

uunknownn
09-13-2014, 12:28 AM
hi uunknownn, i would suggest you to take ss and report the ifa members individually by names. We wont tolerate idiots even it's minority in our guild.

anyway, if ur guild falls into our guild hunting list it will be a different story. Villain is already in the hunting list and i guess warmonger is on the verge....

this is the guild advocating fun and sportmanship in pvp room. We will never ever tolerate gangers/blockers(lvl 27 or lvl 23) and will continue fighting against this corrupted culture.

Still, as the guild is expanding, im aware that some members might not be abiding the guild iron rules well. So, i would appreciate if you could help me to improve my guild by reporting me the evidence or so.
Thx in advance! best regards.

ps: one does not simply fall into our hunting list, we collect enuf evidence to hunt a guild specifically.

IGN: Thorluffy
Well im from warmonger ..i dont know how you made your hunting list and we at our guild barely trash talks well maybe you got ganged 5vs3 but i think its just fine coz you 25`s and we also handle 5vs3 to give a gf lvl 21`s surprise we won;)...anyway goodluck to ideology :)

epicrrr
09-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Hello guys, my name is thorluffy (joined AL since end of season 1) and i stopped playing end game since season 3. What I do nowadays in game is pretty much pvp and chit-chatting with friends.

Well, i have to say i love pvp esp during season 2 and 3 when GUILD SYSTEM has no strong influence on pvp. You could basically get into a ctf room, play with random players and kill each other without ended up being ganged by the whole guild in return.

well....tatz the past...

Now, guild plays an important role in pvp, solo players like i used to be can hardly survive unless building up a good relationship with one guild or juz avoid all twinks and kill only 'noobs'.

I could still remember my frustration vividly when i came back from vacation in season 3. I was playing solo and ganged by some guilds which i dont want to mention here. And so I figured out i could not avoid being ganged in the pvp room without joining a guild.

I must say having a guild and having the alliance thingy really saved my kdr a lot, but then.... ctf is no longer ctf....and the fun had long gone.
Thx to the ap, people get into pvp room juz to farm kills.
Thx to the 'free rules' and ignorance of sts in pvp system, people farm kills in whatever ways they could, by ganging, by blocking , any means!

I was once stupid enuf to stand up and questioned the sts of the 'unfairness' of pvp system. Raged on them to make some changes to it....well....it ended up nth till now right?
I dont really blame on sts much, knowing from their perspective:
sportive players: customers
unsportive players: customers
drama: continuity of sts business

I could only laugh at myself for my stupidity not realizing this any earlier. Looking at the moderators advocating for 'fairness' and 'sportmanship' in the tourney organized by them really made me laugh, well, it simply means they dont play their own game. They have done so much on pve yet so little on pvp....(ok profit comes 1st, case closed)

If i were moderator.....haha...nvm forget abt it, letz move on.

Knowing the unfairness of pvp system plus the rapid corruption of the guild i used to be in it. I decided to build a guild myself, where kdr freak, gangers,and blockers are not allowed, trying to bring some positive pvp culture into the bracket.

With the help of my fren that share the same idealogy with me , i created the guild 'is feeling awesome'. It was a small guild, compound of less than 15 members but that moment , that experience were simply fun and awesome.

Later on, with more and more people joining us, eventhough we have tried our best to filter them, unnecessary drama was still inevitable caused by minor group of problematic members. But i got to say we are on the right path working toward the ideal guild of ours where thr's mutual respect among guild members toward honorable members from the other guilds, fair fight, minimum drama and a guild that always stand out against unsportive guild.

To achieve this, I need more players that share the same idealogy as i to join me to make this bracket a better place.

I know this sounds like an advertisement, but i think it's better to take the initiative to look for good players rather than waiting for one in the game right?

So yea, if you are reading this, like my idealogy and planning to make a twink, do pay us a visit at lvl 25-26 bracket.

link to our official guild thread: tinyurl.com/isfeelingawesome

ps: this thread might sounds a bit emo and weird but i juz cant stop typing all this when the idea flashed across my mind! I juz cant wait to meet more awesome friends that i could have missed in the game! :D

You will just to deal with the Sh*t that comes with PVP at any given circumstances, cant blame the system or the mods or STS, its a human factor thing that uses internet as backbone on a mobile platform. Your idealogy was noble and goodluck with that :)

alexdroog
09-13-2014, 01:58 AM
+1
All the best to you and your guild.

zwapper
09-13-2014, 04:02 AM
It is better to have small members with discipline than too many members without respect to their guild's rules. As what you've said before, IFA only consist of 9 members from the start. I think that is a good quality of a guild master/guild as a whole that practicing the same rules. They are not afraid to lessen their numbers as long as they have quality members. Keep on filtering quality players, and keep on pushing your Guild's advocacy to have a fair fight. Discipline is a must even in virtual world.

Kudos to IFA Guild.