PDA

View Full Version : Zerious and Co. Build-a-Twink Workshop

Zerious
01-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome PL players! I'm your host, Zerious, in this guide to finding the right Twink build for YOU!

What's your purpose?
To reach players in Pocket legends that wish to explore the realm of competitive pvp against the level ranges of 10-17, 19-23, and 27-43. We will work one-on-one with forum members who desire to help create a build that will best fit THEM. We offer help with stat placement, gear choice, skill allocation, and even battle strategies!

Who does this thread aim to help?
Whether you are new to pvp, or a pvp legend looking for something new, we will give advice to the best of my abilities, offering in-depth explanations of pros and cons to each INDIVIDUAL BUILD for levels 15, 19, 20, 25, 30, 32, 35, and 40.

What if I don't want other people knowing my build?
All builds created in this thread are confidential to other players. There is no guarantee that your build will be original, but my goal is to bring you into the twinking realm with a build you will be comfortable with.

What if the first build you give sucks to me? What if I need help adjusting?
If you are not satisfied with your build, let us know! We'll help you tweak stats and builds to best fit your purpose in the arena.

I got the build down, what could i do with it?
We offer battle strategies and combos that are compatible with your character, build, and opponent! Don't hesitate to ask what could be done to better your pvp experience.

I feel that I don't need advice beyond stats and gear, is this a problem?
All advice is nothing more than that, ADVICE. You need not take it 100%, feel free to make your own tweaks and let us know how it went!

What's the catch?
Funding for all gear and items involved in builds are the client's responsibility. Also, if you need to respec for stats and skills (Which is likely to happen at least once, costing 4 platinum), you're responsible for having platinum ready. Other than this, we try to keep builds here non-platinum based so that a wider range of players can get in on the fun.

Anything for platinum users?
if you have platinum, let us know! We know a thing or two about premium power :D We have builds that utilize the premium packs and even the rings now! A platinum budget is advised when using this service.

I wanna let you know how I feel about your workshop.
Please give honest feedback, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and will be considered when updating this thread.

How do I get started?
Just pm any of the Workshop team members. List what kind of pvper you're looking for. Please be as specific as possible. Do you want to outlast everyone in a rumble? How about being a dueling powerhouse? Master disaster damage? Class preferences? You name it, and we'll get started!

How long does this process take?
I usually try to get a build to my clients ASAP. The more specific you are with what you want in a character the sooner you'll get your build. State any class preferences (I like bears), any gear preferences you may have (I want int gear, I want dex weps, etc), Any type of playstyle you wanna build around (I just wanna blow S*** up, I don't mind being to fragile!). The speed of your build being created correlates to how specific you are with what you want, and how descriptive you are with your playstyle :)

When is the workshop open?
If you can catch me on Sundays after 4:00 (pacific time) I'll be online and ready to help you on the spot.

I can't do it on Sunday. Do you take requests at other times?
I read my inbox from 8:00-9:30 (pacific time). If you leave a request in my inbox before then, I'll have your build ready by 9:30.

Why are you doing this?
I've gained many positive comments over the several months of playing Pocket Legends in the pvp realm. It was suggested by a good friend of mine to start this workshop. I'd love to see more competition in the arena, and EVERYONE can be goodif they wanted to.

And you are?...
I am Zerious. I've started my pvp "career" as ZeriousWolf, and made a small name for myself in the lvl 19-23 twink realm. I've created numerous twinks of all three classes and experienced many failures and successes. I now own one twink of each class at level 20 and have tested various builds before-hand and have a conceptual understanding of the game mechanics involved. I do not at all consider myself a "pro" in the arena, but through testing various builds and strategies with many of my friends, I've developed my "expertise" on a know-how basis. My flaws? I need to practice executing my own strategies XD

Have your own guide? Link up with me and post it here!

I hope this workshop is beneficial to all players who seek direction and guidance!

Special thanks to Physiologic for providing accurate tables and lists for archers and links to the other PL classes :) and Imperialelf, for teaching me practically everything i know about this game :eagerness: Glad to have you back, bruh!! :)

I bid all readers Happy Twinking!

also try out MysticalDream's Workshop RIGHT HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29094-Need-a-*FREE*-Twink-build-Then-come-on-down-to-the-Twink-Workshop!) :D

KingFu
01-23-2011, 05:04 PM
How'd you put lightning bolts in your sig?

Zerious
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM
How'd you put lightning bolts in your sig?

via ipod: emoji app. It's free :D

KingFu
01-23-2011, 05:09 PM
via ipod: emoji app. It's free :D

Oh kk. Ty -Un hijacks thread- :D

BlasterBird
01-23-2011, 05:09 PM
This shall be sigged :)

Zerious
01-23-2011, 05:10 PM
This shall be sigged :)

thx blaster :D hoping to be a success!

JackDonkey
01-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow this seems very helpful would you mind if I send in for 2 builds. one as a test another more serious?

noobmigo
01-23-2011, 06:24 PM
hrmmmm......i'm ok as a lvl 25, but, i think i need a much better lvl 22 str birdy with the wep budget as 30k. I want this lil guy to be a AWESOME 1v1 damage dealer. Do i have to pay for this? :D Thx

P.S. Are peppermint pounderz stashable? if not, then dex birdy. Ty again

Zerious
01-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Wow this seems very helpful would you mind if I send in for 2 builds. one as a test another more serious?

I'll work with your "serious" twink for now. Test builds are accepted but please understand that my priority is to help those without much understanding of the mechanics involved, but I'll be more than happy to work on it with you :D

Zerious
01-23-2011, 08:10 PM
hrmmmm......i'm ok as a lvl 25, but, i think i need a much better lvl 22 str birdy with the wep budget as 30k. I want this lil guy to be a AWESOME 1v1 damage dealer. Do i have to pay for this? :D Thx

P.S. Are peppermint pounderz stashable? if not, then dex birdy. Ty again

All items are stashable platinum or not. You do not have to pay for this at all, this is simply to encourage new pvpers to be competitive sportsmen. Pm me if you'd like to work on a build for you. Let me know EXACTLY what you want. Pure damage? balance survivability and damage? Balance with the hammer? Anything, just let me know via pm :D

Rebel
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks for all of the help. I'll let you know how my twink works out.

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Welcome PL players! I'm your host, Zerious, in this guide to finding the right Twink build for YOU!

What's your purpose?
To reach players in Pocket legends that wish to explore the realm of competitive pvp within the level range of 19-23. We will work one-on-one with forum members who desire to help create a build that will best fit THEM. We offer help with stat placement, gear choice, skill allocation, and even battle strategies!

Whether you are new to pvp, or a pvp legend looking for something new, we will give advice to the best of my abilities, offering in-depth explanations of pros and cons to each INDIVIDUAL BUILD.

All builds created in this thread are confidential to other players. There is no guarantee that your build will be original, but my goal is to bring you into the twinking realm with a build you will be comfortable with.

If you are not satisfied with your build, let us know! We'll help you tweak stats and builds to best fit your purpose in the arena.

We offer battle strategies and combos that are compatible with your character, build, and opponent! Don't hesitate to ask what could be done to better your pvp experience.

All advice is nothing more than that, ADVICE. You need not take it 100%, feel free to make your own tweaks and let us know how it went!

Please give honest feedback, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and will be considered when updating this thread.

How do I get started?
Just pm HerWolf. List what kind of pvper you're looking for. Please be as specific as possible. Do you want to outlast everyone in a rumble? How about being a dueling powerhouse? Master disaster damage? Class preferences? You name it, and we'll get started!

I usually try to get a build to my clients ASAP. The more specific you are with what you want in a character the sooner you'll get your build. State any class preferences (I like bears), any gear preferences you may have (I want int gear, I want dex weps, etc), Any type of playstyle you wanna build around (I just wanna blow S*** up, I don't mind being to fragile!) Speed of your build being created correlates to how specific you are with what you want :)

If you can catch me on Sundays after 4:00 (pacific time) I'll be online and ready to help you on the spot.

I read my inbox from 8:00-9:30 (pacific time). If you leave a request in my inbox before then, I'll have your build ready by 9:30.

Why are you doing this?
I've gained many positive comments over the several months of playing Pocket Legends in the pvp realm. It was suggested by a good friend of mine to start this workshop. I'd love to see more competition in the arena, and EVERYONE can be goodif they wanted to.

And you are?...
I am Zerious. I've started my pvp "career" as ZeriousWolf, and made a small name for myself in the lvl 19-23 twink realm. I've created numerous twinks of all three classes and experienced many failures and successes. I now own one twink of each class at level 20 and have tested various builds before-hand and have a conceptual understanding of the game mechanics involved. I do not at all consider myself a "pro" in the arena, but through testing various builds and strategies with many of my friends, I've developed my "expertise" on a know-how basis. My flaws? I need to practice executing my own strategies XD
I am currently seeking honest players that wish to join me in a cheerful quest to guide other players, and join my Company :D pm me for details!

Have your own guide? Link up with me and post it here! All help is welcome!

I hope this workshop is beneficial to all players who seek direction and guidance!

I bit all readers Happy Twinking!

Zerious

Last sentence.. I -->bid<-- all readers Happy Twinking!

JackDonkey
01-23-2011, 10:04 PM
This is awesome I'm going to have a Pimped out Twink :D

Zerious
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Last sentence.. I -->bid<-- all readers Happy Twinking!

ty for catching that, edited :D

Ersana
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Hey Zerious if u need help with this at all give me a heads up Im really good with 30-35 twinks

TwinkTastical
01-23-2011, 11:49 PM
19-23???? -puzzles-

Zerious
01-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey Zerious if u need help with this at all give me a heads up Im really good with 30-35 twinks

so i hear :)

Zerious
01-24-2011, 11:06 AM
19-23???? -puzzles-

yeah 19-23, even tho it's really 20, it's meant for people who'll be up against players in that level range

Zerious
01-24-2011, 12:57 PM
thread updated

TwinkTastical
01-24-2011, 07:19 PM

If only that were true.

Jespo
01-24-2011, 07:43 PM
If only that were true.

Ersana = owned by TT. Your on a roll bro +1 for you

Zerious
01-24-2011, 10:44 PM
thread updated. Ersana has joined the Build-a-Twink Workshop as a mentor for lvl 30 and 35 twinks!

bladesword
01-25-2011, 06:15 AM
*Plothozz Shuts up*

Zerious
01-25-2011, 04:19 PM
*Plothozz Shuts up*

you should help too mons.... :D

krisis92
01-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Thank you so much for your help, these builds you gave me are off the charts. Hope others are loving it as much as I am.

Hekpoc
01-27-2011, 05:56 AM
If only that were true.

Haha agreed.

Hekpoc
01-27-2011, 05:59 AM
I say say if anyone should do 30-35 builds that are NOT a waste of a respec are either lady and/or mystical. End of story case closed ;-)

Zerious
01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Attention Workshop members and readers.

I'm sorry to inform you that I've been way too busy with work to really put in any time towards the forums.
If you leave a request with me, I might not get to it for a couple of weeks. Still looking for help. Anyone is welcome to work the shop to the best of their abilities for now.

Once again my apologies, I hope my help was good enough while it lasted...

Zerious

noobmigo
01-28-2011, 06:10 PM
This guy is awesome

Conduct
01-29-2011, 06:52 PM
best equipment and build for level 10 bird?

Addicted
02-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I know you said you are very busy lately so get to me when you can - If anyone else wants to jump in with advice, please...

First, I just need some quick advice as to what level is easiest to start learning PVP. I have been playing for a long time and have 3 level 50 characters (Dual str/int mage, dual str/dex bird, and full str bear) all with the best gear but get bored with PVE (I've killed Keeper more times than I care to admit) so I have tried PVP and just get killed almost instantly, even with my Pally, so I have only done it a few times. I also have a LVL 35 int mage that I have actually made a few PVP kills with, but get owned by archers in 2 seconds.

It would be more fun to survive and make a few kills while learning the strategy, so should I start a new character and PVP at level 10? 14? 20? Where is the best place to start? If I was starting a new character from scratch, which do you recommend for PVP? I like playing mage (that why I have 2) the best, then my bird.

Then if you have time, help with a good build for a lvl 35 int mage, best gear, and strategy suggestions would be awsome. I have plenty of gold for gear, and plat to respec if I need to.

Thanks!

-Addicted

Cheesecakess
02-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Hey can u help me with a lvl 35 intmage
that would be really good at 1vs1 pvp
and can stay alive for a while
I need to know what skills to put on and the best gear to use

Thx:D

Misa
02-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Hi Zerious, my turn to request for a build, i'd like something that would be great for pvp, both 1v1 and in groups. It can be any race, and any build. Just something that's a real killer and fun to play with! So, in short, SURPRISE ME! I would like it to be lvl 20. Thanks! XD

Zerious
02-03-2011, 11:46 PM
thread updated.

Remember to be descriptive with your playstyle for the best results.

Please pm us for builds and advice, I'd like the thread replies to be strictly feedback only.

Thanks

Zerious

Zerious
02-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Back to working full-time on the Workshop Woo!! Keep the requests coming! :o

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm not a pro at twinking, but i'm pretty good playing as chummywarm. Could i join to help you?

Zerious
02-05-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm not a pro at twinking, but i'm pretty good playing as chummywarm. Could i join to help you?

ah so that was you! Lol well played :D

pm me, we'll see what can be done.

noobmigo
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
wait, what?!!! Awesome!

Zerious
02-05-2011, 02:07 PM
thread updated

I've added a list of lvl 20 "Golden Twinks" who were built with the workshop. These are the most successful twinks that I have personally evaluated. Tasks like winning a 3v1 (against other twinks), beating all of my Zerioustwinks, and other actions that prove they've become adept twinks in the pvp realm of PL.

noobmigo
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
ooooh funn. btw, are you male or female? Lulz

Zerious
02-05-2011, 03:26 PM
ooooh funn. btw, are you male or female? Lulz

this one is me

Zerious
02-07-2011, 07:21 PM
The Build-a-Twink workshop kindly welcomes version 1.7 of Pocket Legends to PVP!!!

I've taken the liberty to let all clients know that now that 1.7 is out, pvp is gonna get crazier!
•The "max" skill count was 5, it is now 6. New skill builds await testing!
•The new Ring equips! A little extra tweak for your twink.

If anyone needs help transitioning into version 1.7 competitive twinking, we've got your back! :D

Happy Twinking!

Zerious

kingnickgust
02-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Best builds. Type in my fourm name on utube

kingnickgust
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
And btw. U shud. Make ur own builds its more fun dat way

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:55 PM
And btw. U shud. Make ur own builds its more fun dat way

we don't give 100% complete builds here. We only give our clients an idea on how to achieve a character that's compatible with their play style.

Your opinion is nonetheless appreciated

KingFu
02-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Heh, I'll join btw if I haven't said so already:p

Zerious
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM
heh, i'll join btw if i haven't said so already:p

.... yessss :D

Zerious
02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
thread updated

•Clarification that we do NOT pay for gear. Funding is entirely on our clients. Please do not beg, if you want money-making tips, ask away, but never beg any of the Workshop tutors.
•Some have complained that they don't have platinum. I added this in the introduction of the service that you may need to have at least 4 platinum at hand for stat and skill reallocation.
•In-game suggestion to do lvl 40 twink builds is being thought over. Will post final decision in an eventual manner.

Thank you! :D

Zerious

Grankledude
02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
I'll join the co! I specialize in lv 10-25 twinks and I no DUAL WIELD builds, they rock! So, may I join the workshop either way?

Zerious
02-14-2011, 06:23 AM
I'll join the co! I specialize in lv 10-25 twinks and I no DUAL WIELD builds, they rock! So, may I join the workshop either way?

I'd have to personally evaluate you. You gotta know the basic mechanics of the game, and numerous builds of your professed levels.

Zerious
02-14-2011, 03:23 PM
thread updated

Ask us about ring choices and builds that revolve around the platinum premium packs! We'll help you get the most out of your plat!

Norbert
02-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Zerious, thanks for the advice on my dex bear. He's doing great and a lot of fun! Now I just need a little more practice and he should be a real menace. :)

Zerious
02-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Zerious, thanks for the advice on my dex bear. He's doing great and a lot of fun! Now I just need a little more practice and he should be a real menace. :)

more than happy to help :)

xLolcats
02-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Looking to make a new toon, lvl 20 (either bird or bear) open to all ideas. Please message me with a great build!

Zerious
02-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Looking to make a new toon, lvl 20 (either bird or bear) open to all ideas. Please message me with a great build!

all construction is done via private message. PM me with an accurate description with your playstyle to get started

thanks

Zerious
02-17-2011, 04:03 PM
thread updated

First Golden Twink Award goes to krisis92 for outstanding performance with "Milftwizzler"!

Congratulations!! :D

Djether
02-17-2011, 11:10 PM
I sent you a pm, thank you

krisis92
02-18-2011, 12:09 PM
thank you zerious! And I couldn't have done it without your help! :) everyone this guy is amazing, fast with responding builds, and the builds actually work. They worked for me anyway. Good job zerious! Keep it up.

Zerious
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi, Twinks!

I'd like to invite all of you over to a tournament that is being held by Noobmigo and myself. It's lvl 20 twinks, nothing higher. We're premitting lvl 19s into the competition as well, so if you have one, feel free to enter but consider the pros and cons of fighting lvl 20s as a 19.

Here's a link:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19481-Level-20-Twink-Tourney

The more that enter, the lower the entry fee! :D a pot of 300k-500k + some pinks awaits the winner!

Happy Twinking

Zerious

kobebean
02-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey Zerious, I've decided....to offer my services in your workshop. ^^ if you wish

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Hey Zerious, I've decided....to offer my services in your workshop. ^^ if you wish

pm me, I've gotta find the interview...

Zeus
02-19-2011, 03:07 PM
pm me, I've gotta find the interview...

I'd like to offer my services in your workshop? Do I qualify?

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I'd like to offer my services in your workshop? Do I qualify?

well considering you beat my main two lvl 20s... You qualify experience-wise... Yeah you're in lol

kobebean
02-19-2011, 03:24 PM
zerious, I can't find which acc your online on lol

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:26 PM
zerious, I can't find which acc your online on lol

I meant forum pm lol, I can't really sit with you and do it since I'm leaving somewhere soon. I'll give you the interview when i can.

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh I'd also like to add that the tourney takes place on March 1, the deadline to sign up is February 25.

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 03:30 PM
I would like to correct HerWolf by saying the tourney STARTS ;) on march 1.

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:48 PM
I would like to correct HerWolf by saying the tourney STARTS ;) on march 1.

takes place = happens on... Synonyms ftw? :D

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 03:49 PM
takes place = happens on... Synonyms ftw? :D

But that can be percieved by someone to say that the whole thing will be started and done on the 1st. ;)

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:53 PM
But that can be percieved by someone to say that the whole thing will be started and done on the 1st. ;)

hmmm... i get it

noobmigo
02-26-2011, 02:03 PM
*bump* Asking a question here gives free cookiez

Zerious
02-26-2011, 02:05 PM
thread updated

noobmigo
02-26-2011, 02:06 PM
thread updated

You forgot to put "Noobmigo" on the Building team. ;)

Dabooa
02-26-2011, 02:06 PM
iwould lik to join

Zerious
02-26-2011, 02:08 PM
You forgot to put "Noobmigo" on the Building team. ;)

lol thought so :)

@Dabooa. Join? or build a twink?

Dabooa
02-26-2011, 02:11 PM
ill love to join:)

Dabooa
02-26-2011, 02:17 PM
lol idk build a twink

Zerious
02-26-2011, 02:36 PM
joining means being part of the team and giving out builds that will benefit people. If you wish to join I'll have to evaluate and critique you.

If you want to build a twink then read the intro and follow the instructions to get started :)

Dabooa
02-28-2011, 05:21 PM
thanks fo the great build! herwolf:)
ninja booa:ll

Major
02-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey guys wondering if ya have anything for lvl 5 bird twink...PM if so plzz

Zerious
02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
**thread updated**

Encouraging level 40 twinks to surface!

noobmigo
02-28-2011, 08:06 PM
**thread updated**

Level 40 Twinks? Isn't that like "Noob Higher Level PvPing?" Jk, I'm kidding. I don't see how 40 is twink though.

Zerious
02-28-2011, 11:17 PM
thread updated

aluxuryhoggy
03-01-2011, 08:35 PM
awesome guys! you helped me soo much! five stars *****

Beanmachine
03-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Yay im on the test team even when i didnt know:)

KingFu
03-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Level 40 Twinks? Isn't that like "Noob Higher Level PvPing?" Jk, I'm kidding. I don't see how 40 is twink though.

Believe it or not, a level 51, 50, 53 etc, are/can be considered twinks! Basically, a twink is a character below the level cap (more commonly low levels) meant to stay at a/that specific level, for PvE, or PvP purposes. Like, some people are keeping one of their 50s level 50, 51, 52, 53, or 54 for farming purposes (to get 51, and 53 loot)

Beanmachine
03-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Believe it or not, a level 51, 50, 53 etc, are/can be considered twinks! Basically, a twink is a character below the level cap (more commonly low levels) meant to stay at a/that specific level, for PvE, or PvP purposes. Like, some people are keeping one of their 50s level 50, 51, 52, 53, or 54 for farming purposes (to get 51, and 53 loot)

How do u get lv51 gear? Do you have to be below 51 or just 51? My bear is still lv50 just in case;)

KingFu
03-02-2011, 07:40 AM
How do u get lv51 gear? Do you have to be below 51 or just 51? My bear is still lv50 just in case;)

Balefort Sewers is scaled. It depends on the level of the whole party.

If the highest level person in the party is 53, you will get 53 loot, if they are 55, loot will be 55.

Here's the instances of what would loot depending on the highest level player in the zone:

Level 1-52 = Level 51 loot
Level 53-54 = Level 53 loot
Level 55+ = Level 55 loot

Zerious
03-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Actually Noobmigo, mi amigo, I did some looking into the AO2 pinks and saw some potential in several setups. Pallys benefit from str gear that has Int-based properties (Isis), Riot Bears are still possible (dex set-up with Osiris armor). Main difference is that we wouldn't be seeing them as dual specs, but as hybrids. The gear will be focused on one stat, but the suffixes are the main key when choosing gear.

I don't take any credit for this "discovery", in fact I'm not claiming to make a "discovery". I'm simply letting my readers know that I did some digging, and can now put together numerous builds for level 40s.

Finneri
03-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks a lot, this really helped me :). And now to practise.

Wushu
03-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I wanted to thank HerWolf for introducing me to a simple straightforward lvl 10 twink. I've spent the last two days jumping into low lvl PVP pickup games and have enjoyed the experience immensely.

Beanmachine
03-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Balefort Sewers is scaled. It depends on the level of the whole party.

If the highest level person in the party is 53, you will get 53 loot, if they are 55, loot will be 55.

Here's the instances of what would loot depending on the highest level player in the zone:

Level 1-52 = Level 51 loot
Level 53-54 = Level 53 loot
Level 55+ = Level 55 loot

Oh yeah I forgot everyone in the group had to be below or the same lv to get the loot:(

Zerious
03-07-2011, 11:52 AM
*thread updated*

considering to post "generic twink" builds.

opinions?

Conradin
03-07-2011, 11:54 AM
yes- i have some builds people can use if they want aswell.

Zerious
03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
yes- i have some builds people can use if they want aswell.

pm them to me so I can add it to the intro. We'll credit you

LotsaHugs
03-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Zerious helped me out, me being a noob and all! Awesome pratical advice and very, very helpful.
Thanks again, I really appreciate the help you gave me :)

:-)
03-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey, I am not sure what you are really doing here but truely I just need suggestions on how to level and how to make cash. You can contact me ingame/post/PM. All suggestions are welcome! Thanks so much!

Zerious
03-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Hey, I am not sure what you are really doing here but truely I just need suggestions on how to level and how to make cash. You can contact me ingame/post/PM. All suggestions are welcome! Thanks so much!

if you aren't sure what's going on here, that means you didn't bother to read the first page. It's there for a reason you know :)

xuz
03-08-2011, 01:33 AM
guys i was hoping on a lvl 19-20 bird build for twinking.
Price is not a big thing, got all i need willing to spend whatever.
Any suggestions?
pm build xD

Zerious
03-08-2011, 12:28 PM
guys i was hoping on a lvl 19-20 bird build for twinking.
Price is not a big thing, got all i need willing to spend whatever.
Any suggestions?
pm build xD

read the intro, then you pm us

Keohike
03-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Thanks Herwolf on your advice on my archer, i will have more questions today once i get to level 20. Thanks
Keohike

Kizen-
03-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Herwolf, I'm a PvP noob but sent you a PM with my thoughts on what I hope to get started on tonight. Looking forward to hearing from you. Plat/gold is no big issue, but listing alternative items to get started with immediately would be helpful. Thanks so much!

largecommand
03-28-2011, 05:54 PM
ok look to me u need help wit str bird
ok so it all depends on what u are looking for
everyone may think the war birds own, but ur wrong, if u guys know TicTacToe, he showed me how to make a str bird and he kept on gettin owned by a str bear. TicTacToe has 7000 kills to 2000 death and he still dies. so str birds are not the strongest.
but if ur looking for a str bird here is what u want to have
95 str( to equip frozen longsword)
rest on dex
Lvl 30 str bird build
max out get focus to 5 u need it to have ur crictical go to 500
have 5 on evasion
max break armor( reduces armor) up to 6
max blast( up to 6)
1 thorn root
and get repluse and the other arrow spell up to 2 each

u should have 4 points left over
this is where it matters
if u want to survive in battle max evasion
if u want to kill the people fast put them on repulse and the other arrow spell
if u want to have high damge max focus
if u want to reduce the armor even more put them on shattering scream

the combo is depending on what u want
Buff(Focus, Envasion) Break Armor, shattering scream(if u have it), thorn root(if u have it), blast, the yellow arrow spell, repluse. and that should kill em.

if u are facing a MAGE be carefull!!! a mage will do thier mana shield and u will have wasted ur entire combo on thier mana shield. if they do mana sheild do blast shot, this will take their mana shield out, then blast them after focus. if u dont take out thier mana sheild all they have to do is firestrom and lightin and ur done.

and get to lvl 30 u will not own in pvp till 30 i have tried at 25 and lost 10 kill to 100 death
but now that iam 30 i ahve 800 kills to 600 deaths

hope this helps-largecommandr-str bird

Peterlawl
03-29-2011, 05:26 AM
I've pm'ed you HerWolf :D

joeychandler
03-29-2011, 06:04 AM
I've pm'ed you HerWolf :D

Z's been away for ages :( (come baaaack), so i doubt hes doing builds, pm me and ill do one if u like :)

Kizen-
03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Ok Joey, I've sent you a PM, thanks for the heads up!

largecommand
03-29-2011, 01:33 PM
well i need some help wit my mage
i want it to have somewhat defense( just enough to take on warbird damage) but also want to deal huge damage.
people like Syylvana

largecommand
03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
i deffintly need help wit my pvp mage
i want it to survive big damge but yet deal lots of damage at the same time

Djinn80
03-29-2011, 02:18 PM
LargeCommand - I have a really great lvl 20 str bird :) Must have an Xmas Pounder or valentine sword to make it awesome though.

Peterlawl
03-29-2011, 03:04 PM
I've sent a pm to Z, but I'll send one to you too Joey:o

Ersana
03-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Hey if you didn't get the memo I do lvl 5-35 twinks

Peterlawl
03-29-2011, 05:07 PM
I've sent you a PM, you're the third person >.<

On7H3MooN
03-31-2011, 05:09 AM
**thread updated**

Lvl 35 pally enchantress twink reportin' in! Though on my first pvp build, but with a 3/1 kd ratio. :3

Oh p.s. hai Peter! ^^

largecommand
04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
HI, I would like some help on my new dex bird for pvp
can u help my with my Skill Build?
andwhere from 45 to 56 would do

Arterra
04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Request: make my frozen lv30 int bird work :3

Right now can't do any 1vs1. If I do win, it is due to luck and crits. And lots of going back and forth.
I do notice however that it is great for kill stealing in massive brawls.

Need details? ;)

joeychandler
04-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Request: make my frozen lv30 int bird work :3

Right now can't do any 1vs1. If I do win, it is due to luck and crits. And lots of going back and forth.
I do notice however that it is great for kill stealing in massive brawls.

Need details? ;)

Hate to say it, but int bird at lvl30 is kinda always gonna be a worse warbird or dexbird.

The only thing you gain is mana, and mana regen, which I guess is good for saving money on pots in pve... :)

The only time int should get used imo, is to equip gear better than any str or dex gear. E.g. The highest dmg 1handed range weapon for lvl20 is toy man wand so putting enough int to equip that works.

Maybe dual spec with 3 dex items and a lvl30 frog wand

DexFireBear
04-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Request: I just wanted to find out what the best armor is for a lvl 20 dex bear. Also, should I get 6 hell scream? I wanted to respec my skills.

Thanks.

largecommand
05-06-2011, 08:37 PM

What's your purpose?
To reach players in Pocket legends that wish to explore the realm of competitive pvp against the level ranges of 10-17, 19-23, and 27-43. We will work one-on-one with forum members who desire to help create a build that will best fit THEM. We offer help with stat placement, gear choice, skill allocation, and even battle strategies!

Whether you are new to pvp, or a pvp legend looking for something new, we will give advice to the best of my abilities, offering in-depth explanations of pros and cons to each INDIVIDUAL BUILD for levels 15, 19, 20, 25, 30, 32, 35, and 40.

What's the catch?
Funding for all gear and items involved in builds are the client's responsibility. Also, if you need to respec for stats and skills (Which is likely to happen at least once, costing 4 platinum), you're responsible for having platinum ready. Other than this, we try to keep builds here non-platinum based so that a wider range of players can get in on the fun.

Anything for platinum users?
if you have platinum, let us know! We know a thing or two about premium power :D We have builds that utilize the premium packs and even the rings now! A platinum budget is advised when using this service.

How do I get started?
Just pm any of the Workshop team members. List what kind of pvper you're looking for. Please be as specific as possible. Do you want to outlast everyone in a rumble? How about being a dueling powerhouse? Master disaster damage? Class preferences? You name it, and we'll get started!
Build team:
HerWolf
MysticalDream
Ersana
Noobmigo
Rangedpwnsmeel

Research/Test Team:
HerWolf
BeanMachine

I usually try to get a build to my clients ASAP. The more specific you are with what you want in a character the sooner you'll get your build. State any class preferences (I like bears), any gear preferences you may have (I want int gear, I want dex weps, etc), Any type of playstyle you wanna build around (I just wanna blow S*** up, I don't mind being to fragile!). The speed of your build being created correlates to how specific you are with what you want, and how descriptive you are with your playstyle :)

Why are you doing this?

And you are?...

Have your own guide? Link up with me and post it here!

Special thanks to Physiologic for providing accurate tables and lists for archers and links to the other PL classes :)

I bid all readers Happy Twinking!

Zerious, Ersana, Mysticaldream

Golden Twink Awards:
Milftwizzler: lvl 20 piloted by Krisis92

i have a 25 dexmage and ive seen many people do these huge combo where they r dead really really really fast. even fully buffed. one of them would be zapoke(500deaths 2100 kills) so far i have my dexmage wearing a 20toy wand and 25 earthquake wing.
i want to kill rlly rlly rlly fast. do high dmg.:banana:

Ersana
05-08-2011, 11:42 PM
A dex Mage should have all dex gear no int gear use minimum dex needed to equip items then pump rest into int

xyoz
05-11-2011, 03:34 PM
i have a lvl 35 strdexbear duel spec and i have multiple rings, right now im using a 67 dex lvl 20 with 10dmg and 2 hit, any suggestions, can you pm me back through messages, thanks

Metalcutter
05-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Hello I need if possible the best pvp fighter to do high damage fast with any one on one fight so I can win. I just want one on one. Im open another way. Oh lv 15 character plz. Oh I also have plat so feel free to try and come up with an amazing build. I will love u forever. Jk. Thanks to u!!!

Regulos
06-25-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey I am looking for a good twink and this is probably rly late to say ths but if anyone can help me that would be great! Thanks

Otukura
06-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Hey I am looking for a good twink and this is probably rly late to say ths but if anyone can help me that would be great! Thanks

The newer one is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29094-Need-a-*FREE*-Twink-build-Then-come-on-down-to-the-Twink-Workshop!)

Mention your class, level, and specialization(dextress, int bear, etc.)

Regulos
06-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Thank You

Lovablemage
07-06-2011, 05:45 PM
about the golden twinks...
my lvl 15 dex bear, xholidaypvpx, needs a new build. is there any chance you could get/create one for me? it would be really nice, cuz i get owned by some of onexmanxwarxcrew's characters... plz respond ASAP,
your friend (or GOOD friend if you hook me up),
LOVABLEMAGE

INFO ABOUT XHOLIDAYPVPX (for good measure)
race: dex bear
current build: stomp 6 rage 6 super mega slash 3
status: more kills than deaths (about 190 kills and 90 deaths)
mood: NEEDS YOUR SPECIALIST'S HELP!!!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I wanna let everyone know I'm retiring the Zerious Twink Workshop until I'm able to cope with GCD and newer gear that I've missed while I was AFK.

Loveablemage:

you skill count tells me you're at 15-16. I recommend 3 stomp, 6 rage and one SMS. if you're 16 you can invest in iron blood for durability and a defensive type of play, or if you use a launcher, upgrade to 6 stomp and consider adding crushing blow to lower your opponent's damage :) hope that helped.

********************************Closing shop********************************************** ***
********************************out to lunch********************************************* *****

IiMerchii
09-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi I'm new to dex bear twinks lvl 10 can you help me out?

Zerious
09-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi I'm new to dex bear twinks lvl 10 can you help me out?

i suppose i could re-open...

level 10 dex bears are quite simple. Stats all go into dex. skills are 6 rage and your choice of 2 stomp 1 SMS or 3 stomp. I recommend the former for any talon bear.

as far as gear goes, you'll want to purchase a level 10 premium pack to get you started. From there it's a matter of getting a level 5 artisan's for better regen and hit%.

minkimousy
09-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Hello there i'm newbie in pocket legends need advice status build for mage, currently i'm lv 31 confused with status build. my stat right now is mostly int (130) and dex (12). With my skill in lightning (6) , Drain (5), FireStorm (6). Right now wearing ice owl staff and golem doll shield. Can u suggest best balanced status build for pve and sometimes Pve. I'm not looking for the best one in game but more interested in finding a good and fun game to play with, have more friends, enjoying win-lose as fun playing the game :p.
Thx btw

Zerious
09-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Any good mix in a build has max one in resurrect. This also provides a small boost of +1 to damage, armor, and M/s when casted.

I'd make sure that your hit% is at 100% after the dex and int bonuses, so ideally you want to have as much int to equip your gear and then dex to pump up your hit%.

As far as skills go, I advise one point in each freeze spell (frostbite, icestorm). Frostbite comes more in handy in the pvp arena with its long range, whereas icestorm is also useful when your up close in pvp, it pays off more in pve when you're nuking mobs with lightning -> icestorm -> firestorm. Lightning isn't too important a skill just yet, i'd personally leave it at one. Heal is also important, but it's not necessary to invest many points into it. It's primary use is to clear negative effects, while drain is where you'll be receiving most of your health back from. Oh and maxing both blessings should be a no-brainer (that's why elves are so OP!)

gear-wise, I'd look into getting some brain-freeze gear (level 30), and avoid using staffs, since they leave you quite vulnerable in pvp. If you're confident in pve to power through levels, then staffs are good to sweep with, but i mainly don't recommend it for pvp.

hope this helped :)

Z

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:26 PM
May I have permission to post something like this, my good sir?

Zerious
09-22-2011, 09:29 PM
May I have permission to post something like this, my good sir?

if you mean creating a thread like this, no one's stopping you. And I'm open to ideas as long as the poster is open to constructive criticism

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:35 PM
if you mean creating a thread like this, no one's stopping you. And I'm open to ideas as long as the poster is open to constructive criticism
Well I suggest MAYBE putting up a poll saying something like " Am I helping you alright?" so you can see if your hard work is paying off. That or "hire" some friends/random people you may at least know to some extent to help you with the builds/twinks them self so you don't overwork yourself or so you can either work on your own or don't get too overly bored. Other than that what you're doing in this thread is really good. I wouldn't take too much advice from me because I'm not so well-known around spacetime studios so I'm not sure what flows around here entirely.

Zerious
09-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Well I suggest MAYBE putting up a poll saying something like " Am I helping you alright?" so you can see if your hard work is paying off. That or "hire" some friends/random people you may at least know to some extent to help you with the builds/twinks them self so you don't overwork yourself or so you can either work on your own or don't get too overly bored. Other than that what you're doing in this thread is really good. I wouldn't take too much advice from me because I'm not so well-known around spacetime studios so I'm not sure what flows around here entirely.

used to have a team but since I haven't had many requests since I returned from my 2.5 month break, But I MAKE SURE i help everyone I can to the best of my abilities. There have been a few cases where people have had so much trouble grasping concepts that I've invited them to a private tutorial of the game mechanics and how they work. Everybody nowadays just asks a friend for a build and combo and they stick with it.

If I do help someone, then a "thanks, Z" suffices everytime :) and yes, I've received one from every player that I've pmed advice. Builds that go from the competitive level 20 dex bear to the "for fun" copperhead caster and crochead wing builds. But I think it would be a good idea to set-up a poll :) Just to see how good my advice really is.

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:45 PM
used to have a team but since I haven't had many requests since I returned from my 2.5 month break, But I MAKE SURE i help everyone I can to the best of my abilities. There have been a few cases where people have had so much trouble grasping concepts that I've invited them to a private tutorial of the game mechanics and how they work. Everybody nowadays just asks a friend for a build and combo and they stick with it.

If I do help someone, then a "thanks, Z" suffices everytime :) and yes, I've received one from every player that I've pmed advice. Builds that go from the competitive level 20 dex bear to the "for fun" copperhead caster and crochead wing builds. But I think it would be a good idea to set-up a poll :) Just to see how good my advice really is.
Oh well I guess there a bit more freelance twink builders these days that don't come on forums as much maybe? Not sure, I try to stay away from talking to a lot of twinks because there's something about new style twinks that kind of irritate me. But then again I'm a very irritable person when I PvP so who knows? :D

Zerious
09-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh well I guess there a bit more freelance twink builders these days that don't come on forums as much maybe? Not sure, I try to stay away from talking to a lot of twinks because there's something about new style twinks that kind of irritate me. But then again I'm a very irritable person when I PvP so who knows? :D

I'm one of the older twinks, so I can relate to your feelings about newer twinks. Some of them are really cool, don't get me wrong, but the average twink nowadays just doesn't represent the older generation at all...
But yeah, I don't just operate from this thread, I'll response to User-posted threads asking for help too. I also have my own guild, "Twinkologists" IG. So I try to reach as much as I can, :)

Neffy
09-22-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm one of the older twinks, so I can relate to your feelings about newer twinks. Some of them are really cool, don't get me wrong, but the average twink nowadays just doesn't represent the older generation at all...
But yeah, I don't just operate from this thread, I'll response to User-posted threads asking for help too. I also have my own guild, "Twinkologists" IG. So I try to reach as much as I can, :)
Yeah, I'm not even an elder twink either. I'm actually fairly new, but I don't PvP like the newer style "No Honor Twinkies" as I call them, I've always been the player asking for fights, booting my own team members for rushing when everyone else is calm, etc. I'm an honor twinkie ;D
Yes, I've heard of your guild. In fact, I posted in it. :D

Zerious
09-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Ok so I've updated the Guild's OP, and the brother-clan with AFH is official! Decided to build a graduation system so that players can join AFH, the Avengers of Fallen Heroes, through this guild!

Hekpoc
09-25-2011, 04:22 PM

Im probably an old gen twink :). The only big thing that bothers me about the new gen is the lack of respect for the people before them. Why why why do people call you a noob when you kill them? WHY, do people not know the defenition?

Zerious
09-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Im probably an old gen twink :). The only big thing that bothers me about the new gen is the lack of respect for the people before them. Why why why do people call you a noob when you kill them? WHY, do people not know the defenition?

lol ikr :D and yeah anyone from the Wand Pally gen or before is considered an old gen twink. That would be us :D

Nourish
09-26-2011, 01:05 PM
I need a level 35 war bird build :)

Zerious
09-26-2011, 01:11 PM

:o warbirds be fun twinks yes they do :)

Check your inbox in a few :)

Nourish
09-26-2011, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Meowz;427747]I need a level 35 war bird build :)

Check your inbox in a few :)[/QUOTE

Thanks for the quick response! Awesome :)

GELLIO77
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
look forward to fighting you soon, lots of new player joining 35 pvp, hint: dont fight voodoos

Nourish
09-26-2011, 01:24 PM
look forward to fighting you soon, lots of new player joining 35 pvp, hint: dont fight voodoos

I'm leveling a voodoo now :) level 27 so once I get to 35 I'll probably stink >_< heh

EDIT:

Check your inbox in a few :)

Did you send it? Im on my iPhone app so I'm not so sure how it works with messages :) I'm a little impatient anyways lol

GELLIO77
09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
if zers one doesnt suit you ive got a few stored away can give you those, can msg now if u want

Naonagotek
10-02-2011, 11:21 AM
hey i makeing a lvl 15 dex bear. could u make a build for me have a 35 plat budget mostlikly and for payment a glyph lvl 60 robe

Epic Unicorns!
10-02-2011, 03:07 PM
No lv 5 twinks? :o

Zerious
10-03-2011, 12:13 PM
hey i makeing a lvl 15 dex bear. could u make a build for me have a 35 plat budget mostlikly and for payment a glyph lvl 60 robe

no payment required, as long as you fund yourself.

15 is the magical level for dex bears. Why? You get to spend time hunting for an Artisan's Reinforced Leather that's lvl 15. The armor is well worth the extra expense, and even the lvl 5 Arty outclasses the lvl 10 armor from the premium plat pack. I would say the only reson why you'd want the plat pack is for the helm (obtainable by purchasing the lvl 10 4 or 3-pack) and (possibly) the wing shield (obtainable only from the 4-pack). If you decide to go 3-piece, you'll want to use Artisan 's with a Crossbow (try to find a green) or else it'll start costing more that the 35 plat you're probably willing to spend. The higher in level you go, the less plat-expensive twinks get.

No lv 5 twinks? :o

Level 5 Twinks aren't all too active, but I can give some insight. I'm just not too experienced with them because it's not that high in demand

Heroelite
10-03-2011, 01:54 PM
lookin for a lvl 20-23 mage build thx :D

AdinoEznite
10-07-2011, 01:21 AM
lvl 20 pally build please =]
if you could include some suggestions on stats too

thewolf
10-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Oh I dont play pl anymore

AdinoEznite
10-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh I dont play pl anymore
i was talking to Zerious?

unless you are Zerious and you have two forum names...O_o

bottleo
10-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Got a dex bear lvl 13 using experts lvl5, premmy 4pack (plat), also a launcher I have about a 2:1 kd ratio my skills are 6rage,4stomp and 2 supermega slash if u can help me up my game plz pm wen u can thx

AdinoEznite
10-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Got a dex bear lvl 13 using experts lvl5, premmy 4pack (plat), also a launcher I have about a 2:1 kd ratio my skills are 6rage,4stomp and 2 supermega slash if u can help me up my game plz pm wen u can thx
IMO a pink tinsel is the best weapon you can get as a dex bear however if you wanna stick with a launcher i would go at least 5 stomp since 4 stomp doesnt really add much in terms of improvement from 3 stomp

with launcher you wanna kite and use shatter combo

2:1 kd ratio isnt bad either so nothing to snitch at =]

lightangelz
11-03-2011, 04:28 AM
can you add my new mage acc i really want a good build his name is twinkzz pls add him :D ill be on often if you got request from me acept it when i see you ill ask you for my new build thx :D

Zeubermensch
11-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Hey Zerious, currently, I'm working on a lvl26 Mage build. My stats are fine, and is my gear, my skill points could use a little work.. I can get the plat to respec. Here is my build, and pm me with a better build for 1v1.
6-6 blessings
5 drain
4 fire
1 ice
1 light
1 heal
1 shield

Really, the build might be okay. However, I could use some advice on strategizing and beating other people. I'm learning how to beat bears, birds are easy at that level, and mages are difficult.. So any advice you could give me would be awesome. Combos, strats.. You get it. :) Ty

Zerious
11-24-2011, 03:48 AM
My computer had recently contracted a bot and is now blocking my internet since there's nothing special on it... But I found this app thx to a couple friends in PL. so we're back in business! :)

Zenidal
11-24-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi Zerious, I PMed you a while back, but haven't gotten a reply yet :(. Please check your mailbox.

Zerious
11-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi Zerious, I PMed you a while back, but haven't gotten a reply yet :(. Please check your mailbox.

My box was full for a while so I may not have received it :( if you can resend it, i'll be more than happy to help you :)

Twinkologists and Crew is seeking twinks to represent the workshop! No requirements! We help you level your twinks :)

Imperial-legend
11-25-2011, 07:02 PM
lol i made a lvl51 twink bear~ ANYONE around 50-55 want to challenge me? =D

Hadesofshadow
11-25-2011, 08:06 PM
I can help with lv25 bears and any level of Mage (int, pally or dex) below level 51

Zenidal
11-26-2011, 12:48 AM
My box was full for a while so I may not have received it :( if you can resend it, i'll be more than happy to help you :)

Twinkologists and Crew is seeking twinks to represent the workshop! No requirements! We help you level your twinks :)

Nevermind, I saw someone said that finding your own build is the best part of pvp. I'm going to try experimenting myself, but thanks anyway :).

Zerious
11-26-2011, 10:34 AM

Nevermind, I saw someone said that finding your own build is the best part of pvp. I'm going to try experimenting myself, but thanks anyway :).

As correct as that someone is, we only ASSIST in helping players comprehend skills and their importance towards the type of twink they want. But of course, we encourage experimentation as well :)

Zerious
11-26-2011, 10:37 AM
OP revised. Twinkologists and Crew is now it's own pvp guild. A new thread has been created in the PL guild section of the forums, with all the details. Check it out :)

razurblade
11-27-2011, 01:06 AM
hey its gomgurl here and i was wondering if i could help out abit with lv 30 pvp?
Pm me and let me know ty.

razurblade
11-27-2011, 01:09 AM
also here is the link to my helpful tips for lv 26 mage pvp and lv 30 dex bear pvp.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43705-mage-pvp-and-lv-30-bear-pvp

plmafiaboss
11-27-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm making a lvl thirty three bear. Str bear with iceberg stuff. Hes only lvl fourteen now and I'm saving my skill points. Help on a build would be well appreciated. And if u hVe a lvl thirty five to fourty twink zerious I'm looking for a good challenge xD my main pvper is truebadd lvl thirty six mage. So ya. Inbox me about build and fight and I think I wanna help out Ty

razurblade
11-27-2011, 01:01 PM
i will be more than happy to help with lv 30 pvp pm my bear gomgurl and omggirl.

razurblade
11-27-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm making a lvl thirty three bear. Str bear with iceberg stuff. Hes only lvl fourteen now and I'm saving my skill points. Help on a build would be well appreciated. And if u hVe a lvl thirty five to fourty twink zerious I'm looking for a good challenge xD my main pvper is truebadd lvl thirty six mage. So ya. Inbox me about build and fight and I think I wanna help out Ty whats your bears name and btw you may not remember my old account razurblade the pvp dex bear lv 52.

Zerious
11-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Bringing back the old level 19 twinks! This time they're geared up with today's items, and looking great :) also getting ready for the Xmas event!

Newest projects: Zerioustwink (19 bear)
Zeriouschant (19 Mage in the making)
Zeriousguin (19 bird)

zaorago
12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
hey zerious, i just wanted to know the BEST BUILD EVER for a lvl 30 dex/bear, pm A.S.A.P, THX

razurblade
12-01-2011, 11:21 AM
yeah i love lv 19 pvp missed it, it was the golden age

Montanabro
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Bringing back the old level 19 twinks! This time they're geared up with today's items, and looking great :) also getting ready for the Xmas event!

Newest projects: Zerioustwink (19 bear)
Zeriouschant (19 Mage in the making)
Zeriousguin (19 bird)

Zerious:

Thank you for doing this. I started yesterday and have a 26 attack bear and two fun level 10s.

I would like to create a new toon from scratch specifically for PvP. I'd prefer low level (10, 15?) and would like to be in an active level bracket. I have plat to spend. Please recommend a class, build, and level. Thanks!

zaorago
12-06-2011, 10:52 AM
BEST lvl30 dex/bear build EVER.
thx

Zerious
12-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Zerious:

Thank you for doing this. I started yesterday and have a 26 attack bear and two fun level 10s.

I would like to create a new toon from scratch specifically for PvP. I'd prefer low level (10, 15?) and would like to be in an active level bracket. I have plat to spend. Please recommend a class, build, and level. Thanks!

BEST lvl30 dex/bear build EVER.
thx

pmed you guys :)

Conradin
12-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Zerious- what gear are ya using for the lvl 19 bear? I have a 19- but its still dressed out the same way it was back in the 19 intbeear days.

Zerious
12-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Zerious- what gear are ya using for the lvl 19 bear? I have a 19- but its still dressed out the same way it was back in the 19 intbeear days.

lvl 10 Jewel Thief's Archery Cap
lvl 19 Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon
lvl 15 Arty
lvl 19 Conqueror's Ironrock Shield.

47 base str, 52 base dex. :)

intbear is also still possible... toyman...

CrimsonTider
12-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey buddy... too lazy to scroll through the read. ;)

I am slowly leveling a bird which will eventually be a warbird in the 30-35 range. Any tips on skills, combos, etc would be appreciated!

JDeSTiNY
12-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Request : Lvl30 Str Bear Build.
Goin For Highest Damage As Possible

Burningdex
12-09-2011, 12:38 AM
hi im new to pvp and i need a level 10 mage build happy to spend plat not gold thnx in advance

in pvp:welcoming: dont care on spec

Matutd
12-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the help today :) really appreciated

Zerious
12-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the help today :) really appreciated

you're quite welcome :eagerness:

IiMerchii
12-23-2011, 10:45 PM
I need a build for lvl. 12 dex bear.

It isn't so much the gear but the combos and skill point pls reply.

Twinklaser
01-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Is thos workshop still open?

Skeokateva
01-30-2012, 07:20 PM
You may not remember but you help my Mage L23 out with skills while in game a couple of weeks back; I haven't gotten the chance to thank you in game so I wanted to post a thanks, as you where a great help. I am totally stoked with the results my L23 has had since, your advice.
L23: AttilaDaHoney

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Z this is embarrassing I'd like to say I know everything there is to twinking... But quite frankly my LVL 11-19 TWINKS blow... I'm trying to make a 15or16 help XD thanks brother! If you ever need help with anything above 19 let me know! I've stolen a lot of pros build through creeping XD... And I also know what works and what doesn't! Mainly what doesn't! Thanks!

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Edit:
It's a DEX bear FYI Talon preferable

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey, me again:p
I have had so so luck with my builds for my L26 Earthquake Mages, and I tend to be less "kite" like then most mages, any tips or matches would be greatly appreciated, thanks:D
L26: LilHoney

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Zerious
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Ka-bump. Back into existence. No more rushing... I no likey....

except Iilzerillili, rush him.

GELLIO77
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
O.o i was talking to someone about opening a new work shop but ill help to zer

Zenidal
03-24-2012, 08:11 AM
Hello, Zerious. I'm looking for a level 30 (or 35, I'm not sure which level I should twink at) PvP mage build, but I'm not sure if I should go dexchantress and equip a shivering talon + shivering wing or become a pally and use an iceberg frozen longsword. I'd like a build that doesn't take much skill to play, because I'm not a very skilled pvper. By the way, I'd rather not be a voodoo mage, because the gear is way too expensive, lol. Please give me tips on which ring I should use, what gear, how I should distribute my skill points, attribute points and what to do when faced with a bear, bird and enchantress. Thank you very much :).

Zerious
03-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Leave it to a mage build to revive this thread :)

Hello, Zerious. I'm looking for a level 30 (or 35, I'm not sure which level I should twink at) PvP mage build, but I'm not sure if I should go dexchantress and equip a shivering talon + shivering wing or become a pally and use an iceberg frozen longsword. I'd like a build that doesn't take much skill to play, because I'm not a very skilled pvper. By the way, I'd rather not be a voodoo mage, because the gear is way too expensive, lol. Please give me tips on which ring I should use, what gear, how I should distribute my skill points, attribute points and what to do when faced with a bear, bird and enchantress. Thank you very much :).

I've pm'd you with options and details. Pm back if you need anymore information :eagerness:

Imsebastiaanl
03-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Hmm 35 mage and 30 bird? I already have some idea's just wanna know what you think hehe thx.

Zerious
03-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Hmm 35 mage and 30 bird? I already have some idea's just wanna know what you think hehe thx.

cool go ahead and pm me your ideas and we'll work 1 on 1 with them :)

synco123
03-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi zerious it's me awe :) were u good at 26pvp Mage ? I was once good but out of shape with latest XD so um I have some stuff I wanna nuke and anti kite ? But I want definitely high fire and if anyone needs voodoo help call me

Swords
03-27-2012, 08:08 PM
i need a lvl 30 warbird build that is powerful

Apostel
03-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Eh this shop will never die huh?;)

Dear Forumadmin,

PLEASE MAKE IT STICKY TO IMPROVE PVP QUALITY!!!

Yours sincerly,

-Apostel.

Gaunab
03-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Okay, my "dilemma":

I got a lvl10 rose wand from last valentines, but for me it seems to be serving no purpose other than making other people gaze.
I used it a bit on my 19 mage, but I can't find the perfect build with a bear, which are more fun IMO.
Many people say I should use it for the terror-combo, but I figured that if I save my hellscream until after the proc activates, I'd be either dead or at a big disadvantage (already debuffed).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! :)

GELLIO77
03-29-2012, 11:25 AM
i need a lvl 30 warbird build that is powerful

i said ill help so what u after? anti bird any specifications to what class u want to kill?

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 04:21 PM
I've been working on a bear lately that's level 12. I basically want a balanced build that deals good damage and doesnt kill you if you make one mistake. My plat is limited to tapjoy. Meaning I cannot buy those 35 plat packs or 30 plat packs.

Thank You for your time!

Zerious
03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Okay, my "dilemma":

I got a lvl10 rose wand from last valentines, but for me it seems to be serving no purpose other than making other people gaze.
I used it a bit on my 19 mage, but I can't find the perfect build with a bear, which are more fun IMO.
Many people say I should use it for the terror-combo, but I figured that if I save my hellscream until after the proc activates, I'd be either dead or at a big disadvantage (already debuffed).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! :)

I have UTMOST jealousy in your possession :o

A lvl 18 bear with Max rage and hell scream along with 4 stomp 1 sms. Totally unfair to anyone who gets terror combo'd ;)

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 10:24 PM
I have UTMOST jealousy in your possession :o

A lvl 18 bear with Max rage and hell scream along with 4 stomp 1 sms. Totally unfair to anyone who gets terror combo'd ;)

No answers for others? I have the utmost jealousy towards gaunab too!

Sryyoulose
04-01-2012, 11:58 PM
I've been working on a bear lately that's level 12. I basically want a balanced build that deals good damage and doesnt kill you if you make one mistake. My plat is limited to tapjoy. Meaning I cannot buy those 35 plat packs or 30 plat packs.

Thank You for your time!
Your screwed.
Jk lol

Attribute points:
1Int
7Str
Rest dex.

Build:
6 Rage
3-5 Stomp
0-2 SMS

Gold Aquired items:
Level 5 Expert (The crit Outways the Hit% and armor.
Level 10 Tinsel If you can't afford go Candel. (Pink Preferable not necessary)
Level 10 Assasins Archery cap.
Level 10 Peppermint/Wreath Preferably pink or level 10 Gingerbread or sled, must be pink.

Platinum Items:
Level 10 Plat pack. (Optional
9Damage ring Or 7 armor ring (Can be replaced(But you NEED a ring))
Mecha Bear for hit% Or crazy bear. (Slight advantage)

Any note questions shoot me a pm.

Sorry Z couldnt resist! I know it's your thread.

Zerious
04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
No answers for others? I have the utmost jealousy towards gaunab too!

sry swim lol been busy, i usually just scroll down and reply to what i can.

Your screwed.
Jk lol

Attribute points:
1Int
7Str
Rest dex.

Build:
6 Rage
3-5 Stomp
0-2 SMS

Gold Aquired items:
Level 5 Expert (The crit Outways the Hit% and armor.
Level 10 Tinsel If you can't afford go Candel. (Pink Preferable not necessary)
Level 10 Assasins Archery cap.
Level 10 Peppermint/Wreath Preferably pink or level 10 Gingerbread or sled, must be pink.

Platinum Items:
Level 10 Plat pack. (Optional
9Damage ring Or 7 armor ring (Can be replaced(But you NEED a ring))
Mecha Bear for hit% Or crazy bear. (Slight advantage)

Any note questions shoot me a pm.

Sorry Z couldnt resist! I know it's your thread.

this guy knows what he's talking about :) thanks for backin me up! :eagerness: