PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this a good idea?O3o"

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
I keep messing up my skill builds, etc and was thinking that it would be cool if pocket legends had a gold option for the reset thingy :O. Like maybe 10k fer 1 reset? That should be fair o.o

Royce
01-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I don't know. For players who have all the maps, etc, respecs is the main thing plat gets spent on. Almost everything useful in the game can be aquired with gold, and as long as respecs remain cheap, I have no problem with them being plat only.

BlasterBird
01-23-2011, 05:27 PM
And they're relatively cheap for respeccing, just have to be careful ;)

gold respecs might be a nice idea, but then people will rage about it being too much/too little, so unfortuanatley we don't have many options.

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 05:29 PM
XD that's a nice point but I keep screwing one after another till my friend told me how to build My bear. Wasted 50+ plats on resets :/ worst thing of all was cause I bought the one for five plat instead of five for ten Plat. Cause I always think that I'm gonna stop resetting and end up resetting again .__. . And lately theres like no free plat offers. Sometimes when I download and open, it doesnt even give me plat. ._.

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh okay thanks blasterbird. I'll just hope for more offers on free apps ^^

CelticStyle
01-23-2011, 05:33 PM
LOL! My friend said If there was a option where u could change ur character's job, it would be gg.