PDA

View Full Version : Beware to Boomzkie! its not me anymore

boomzkie
09-10-2014, 03:05 AM
To all who knows me and my friends out there i just want you to all know that the name BOOMZKIE ingame is not me anymore.

Someone spam to take that name to me while im renaming into Boomzkielord when i tried to reserve it i cant coz someone alredy got it :( I know its my fault coz i chat in public that im going to rename.. I cnt belive that there someone who are interested to take my bird name Boomzkie..

And now this guy doing the dirty work.. to prevent this guy abusing and taking advantage using my name Boomzkie to scam my friend and other inocent.. I tried to inform all of you specially my friend outthere using the forum coz i know it will help a lot to prevent this guy..

My bird IgN now is Boomzkielord.. not Boomzkie anynore this guy i dnt know what made of.. no respect :( such a greedy person.. Beware guys!

All my char is in THE PL HUNTERS guild only.
Thanks and God Blesss all!
You! and I! Love Pocket Legends! :)

Apa
09-10-2014, 03:49 AM
Someone did this to me, I said in public chat that I would make new toon Apasr and someone took it. It sucks Sts doesn't even help to get it back.

Also a heads up, I'm not ApasaraJr. So if you see ApasaraJr in town or anywhere its not me.

Ssneakykills
09-10-2014, 03:59 AM
I wondered why you changed name boom but I can't say I've seen this person with your old name yet

for the lulz
09-10-2014, 05:50 AM
also heads up , im not treejr , dualsrhino , dualsfox , dualsplicers , dualslicer , dualsrhino candyjr candymerch therabbit . All claim to be me < im only tree , dualsplicer , candy and treesmerch

Cavoc
09-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Solution = don't tell anyone you are renaming until after everything is done.

Schnitzel
09-10-2014, 12:11 PM
If they are impersonating you, send support@spacetimestudios.com an email about that

Because impersonation is NOT allowed

iceQueen69
09-10-2014, 03:28 PM
I am not Kingfu, Myst, or any of that imposter's alts.