PDA

View Full Version : Problem On Upgrading Mythic Armor

vawaid
09-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Let me begin my story.

I bought mythic helmet and armor and I brought them to hermit to get quest. And finally I got the last quest from Jeril in kelys, 'Missing Pieces'.

nah, in same time I craft them, adding gem. When I clompleted the quest to jeril, my armor and helm still in crafting. After crafting, I saw my mythic helmet didnt change into upgraded version.

please help me, sorry my bad english.

Jurmans
09-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Contact sts support, you should've held the armor and helm in your inventory while doing the quests.

Ebezaanec
09-10-2014, 04:27 PM
When your items are in crafting, they are technically not in your inventory. Mythic items must be in inventory to be upgraded to the L36 versions.

vawaid
09-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Contact sts support, you should've held the armor and helm in your inventory while doing the quests.
done, no respond yet. thanks fo replying.

When your items are in crafting, they are technically not in your inventory. Mythic items must be in inventory to be upgraded to the L36 versions.
I dont know that, I think when I craft, it's still count as mine and I can complete the quest. Do you have a wayout, sir?

SacredKnight
09-11-2014, 02:47 AM
done, no respond yet. thanks fo replying.

I dont know that, I think when I craft, it's still count as mine and I can complete the quest. Do you have a wayout, sir?

The only way to rectify this scenario is with STS support ;) There aren't any "way outs" to this issue I'm afraid so just wait for STS to reply then you must simply comply with whatever they suggest/say.

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 04:00 AM
Don't send email to Support when the weekend comes.

alexdroog
09-11-2014, 06:35 AM
Btw crafting before upgrading is not usefull.
Upgraded myth is a new item wirh no gems. All gems are lost...