PDA

View Full Version : Which pet is better for lvl 15?

Andrisber
09-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Is Scorch good? Or maybe other ones?

aarrgggggg
09-10-2014, 11:41 PM
samael!!!!
Honestly im pretty sure the same pets that are best at endgame are also the best at lower levels

Andrisber
09-11-2014, 10:10 AM
samael!!!!
Honestly im pretty sure the same pets that are best at endgame are also the best at lower levels

I am sorry but i never had enough for a Samael and i will never do.

radagan
09-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Dovabear is really cool for rogue low level
Mana and mana regen bonus + gives much dmg and str bonus ok too
Little bear also good with armor,crit bonus

smartthegod
09-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Yeah I would say dova too, it has awful arcane ability, but instead gives awesome stats that are better for rogue than most/all arcane pets...Provides a lot of primary and other stats that do biggest difference at lower lvls
Only pets like shady and surge and nekro i think have better stats, but no other pet than arcane gives better stats than dova

Snagged
09-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Get a crawly for tank or Shadowlurk, Mage is Colton, Orion, slag, rouge should be little bear (for crit) Malison and Horton ( just for fun and the lols)

UndeadJudge
09-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Dova, Slag, Mali/Little Bear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uunknownn
09-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Level 15 rogue vs rogue will take 2 rounds of skills ..so dova is good for mana regen but in clash or field fight malison still better coz of added survivality and crit..:)

Arkh
09-18-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm lvl 40 & i use Kettle which cost 20K...

Pretty happy of it... +15 all stats & +10% dmg

Malison have no dmg, he's +20 all stats only... i lose over 50 DPS with him...

Dova best stats +35 main stat, +10 others & +12% dmg but ugly pet everybody wear...

:)

UndeadJudge
09-18-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm lvl 40 & i use Kettle which cost 20K...

Pretty happy of it... +15 all stats & +10% dmg

Malison have no dmg, he's +20 all stats only... i lose over 50 DPS with him...

Dova best stats +35 main stat, +10 others & +12% dmg but ugly pet everybody wear...

:)

Mali > kettle in ctf..

Arkh
09-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Mali > kettle in ctf..

u think +5 all stats is better than 10% dmg in CTF ?

i'm 100 str 555 dex 100 intel with 580 DPS...

So u think i'm stronger in CTF with 105 STR 560 DEX 105 Intel & only 527 DPS ?

I don't think so... :)

UndeadJudge
09-19-2014, 05:09 AM
u think +5 all stats is better than 10% dmg in CTF ?

i'm 100 str 555 dex 100 intel with 580 DPS...

So u think i'm stronger in CTF with 105 STR 560 DEX 105 Intel & only 527 DPS ?

I don't think so... :)

Don't post if you have never PvP'ed with a rogue before please...
Also we are talking about level 15...not everyone does PvE.

Arkh
09-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Don't post if you have never PvP'ed with a rogue before please...
Also we are talking about level 15...not everyone does PvE.

I know me better than u. Stop to troll me in every thread...
I'm gladiator since more than 1 year.
Post about what u know, better...

Andrisber,

good rogue pet have to have minimum : 15 dex & +10% dmg

More dex and/or more dmg is better. U choose others stats in function of what your need or looking for : crit, str, int...

& in fonction of active skills... For exemple, kettle improve speed of all nearbie allies by 12% or shadowlurk improve their dmg by 20%...

The full list of good rogue pets (most are very expensives) with base stats (not active skills) :

less expensives are kettle uries & shadowlurk... maybe haze too...

Good choice :)

UndeadJudge
09-19-2014, 04:03 PM
I know me better than u. Stop to troll me in every thread...
I'm gladiator since more than 1 year.
Post about what u know, better...

Andrisber,

good rogue pet have to have minimum : 15 dex & +10% dmg

More dex and/or more dmg is better. U choose others stats in function of what your need or looking for : crit, str, int...

& in fonction of active skills... For exemple, kettle improve speed of all nearbie allies by 12% or shadowlurk improve their dmg by 20%...

The full list of good rogue pets (most are very expensives) with base stats (not active skills) :

less expensives are kettle uries & shadowlurk... maybe haze too...

Good choice :)

You do realize that rogues damage can't be buffed in ctf, right? And you also realize that using a pet that gives low HP and/or mana is a bad choice for a rogue since we need both of those stats...

Mali/Little Bear for CTF and Dova for deathmatch. You could use Dova in ctf too if you wanted tho, depends if you realize a noticeable difference in HP (about 150 with Mali and little bear gives armor)

Also since when does Dova give crit in that chart of yours?

Arkh
09-20-2014, 09:45 AM
You do realize that rogues damage can't be buffed in ctf, right? And you also realize that using a pet that gives low HP and/or mana is a bad choice for a rogue since we need both of those stats...

Mali/Little Bear for CTF and Dova for deathmatch. You could use Dova in ctf too if you wanted tho, depends if you realize a noticeable difference in HP (about 150 with Mali and little bear gives armor)

Also since when does Dova give crit in that chart of yours?

1 (best one) dmg or armor buff works everywhere, PVE & every PVP modes. So from pet, passive skill or archon... equal.

U should stop saying bull****s bro.

UndeadJudge
09-20-2014, 03:09 PM
1 (best one) dmg or armor buff works everywhere, PVE & every PVP modes. So from pet, passive skill or archon... equal.

U should stop saying bull****s bro.

Maybe instead of flaming, you should learn game mechanics before you decide to make this post. Since you obviously aren't aware, any debuff overrides a buff of any kind. In ctf, rogues are debuffed by 10% - it's been in the game since s2. So for example, your little kettle there isn't going to give you your 10% damage boost in ctf. If you would still like to argue this, go into ctf and look at your damage with kettle, and then Mailson. I will tell you now at it's going to be higher with Mailson since he gives more dex.

I believe archon rings are an exception to this, and it does not affect upgrades that increase a skill's damage (like light's 15% increase).

Arkh
09-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Maybe instead of flaming, you should learn game mechanics before you decide to make this post. Since you obviously aren't aware, any debuff overrides a buff of any kind. In ctf, rogues are debuffed by 10% - it's been in the game since s2. So for example, your little kettle there isn't going to give you your 10% damage boost in ctf. If you would still like to argue this, go into ctf and look at your damage with kettle, and then Mailson. I will tell you now at it's going to be higher with Mailson since he gives more dex.

I believe archon rings are an exception to this, and it does not affect upgrades that increase a skill's damage (like light's 15% increase).

... 5% DMG of passive disable the 2.5% DMG of archon.

10% DMG of pet disable 5% DMG of passive &/or 2.5% DMG of archon...

It's same stat kid. only best one works but best one works in PVP, pet or not...

It's same for % armor buff.

kinzmet
09-21-2014, 03:01 PM

It's same stat kid. only best one works but best one works in PVP, pet or not...

1. Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.
2. Archon ring is exemption to buff-overlapping like what UndeadJudge is telling you.
3. Do not flame in forum when people disagree with you, specialy when you are wrong.
4. In your chart Dova Bear has no 12% crit bonus.
5. In your chart Shady and Surge should have only 12% crit bonus.
6. In your chart The Brothers whim should have +10 Dodge.
7. Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.
8. And lastly, your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.

UndeadJudge
09-21-2014, 05:45 PM

So basically you just admitted to me that you were wrong? Lol and archon's % damage isn't considered a damage buff as I already said as well as kinzmet.

Arkh
09-22-2014, 10:58 AM
1. Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.
2. Archon ring is exemption to buff-overlapping like what UndeadJudge is telling you.
3. Do not flame in forum when people disagree with you, specialy when you are wrong.
4. In your chart Dova Bear has no 12% crit bonus.
5. In your chart Shady and Surge should have only 12% crit bonus.
6. In your chart The Brothers whim should have +10 Dodge.
7. Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.
8. And lastly, your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.

1. wrong
2. wrong
3. keep your advices for your sister.
4. create better chart
5. create better chart
6. create better chart
7. wrong
8. wrong

http://assistance.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86576-Pets-in-PvP-Feedback

So basically you just admitted to me that you were wrong? Lol and archon's % damage isn't considered a damage buff as I already said as well as kinzmet.

It is.

Every pet dmg buff like passive dmg buff disable archon 2.5% dmg buff.

& i lose 40 dps (540 DPS) with malison + archon 2.5% dmg buff.

My malison is lvl 36, i have it since cap 16, i know him well in PVE & PVP... Kettle far better.

UndeadJudge
09-22-2014, 01:51 PM
1. wrong
2. wrong
4. create better chart
5. create better chart
6. create better chart
7. wrong
8. wrong

http://assistance.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86576-Pets-in-PvP-Feedback

It is.

My malison is lvl 36, i have it since cap 16, i know him well in PVE & PVP... Kettle far better.

Ok this guy is officially a forum troll lmao

Arkh
10-04-2014, 06:41 PM

Don't insult people kid.

I know most of the people of the top 10 guilds & i don't know you... I never saw you in expedition camp...

tell who you are, what is your guild & show your stats... Speak after.

That's better than flaming people stats & insulting them.

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 04:22 AM
1. wrong
2. wrong
4. create better chart
5. create better chart
6. create better chart
7. wrong
8. wrong

It is.

This is a waste, arguing with you. Your forum link is not updated from 2 YEARS AGO. I'm pretty sure that your a new player without any Idea about the PVP glitch on rogues.
Here is a list of game glitches, read spoiler on PVP glitch >>>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

So, in conclusion Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 04:24 AM

I could never argue with what you said! LMAO

Arkh
10-05-2014, 07:04 AM
This is a waste, arguing with you. Your forum link is not updated from [/b]2 YEARS AGO[/b]. I'm pretty sure that your a new player without any Idea about the PVP glitch on rogues.
Here is a list of game glitches, read spoiler on PVP glitch >>>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs

So, in conclusion Your beloved kettle don't give you +10% damage in CTF thats why everyone is saying malison is better.

Listen newb, i used kettle for more than 1 year with dmg boost not showed in stats...

So continue to follow the displayed stats & cry like deadjudge because some rogues with dmg pets 1 shot u...

"Rogues being able to 1 shot classes shouldn't be possible. But it is."

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175328-Apply-the-nerf-to-rogues-in-deathmatch

& the guy here never asked best pet for CTF, he asked best pet so theorically PVE+PVP.

troll.

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Listen newb, i used kettle for more than 1 year with dmg boost not showed in stats...

So continue to follow the displayed stats & cry like deadjudge because some rogues with dmg pets 1 shot u...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175328-Apply-the-nerf-to-rogues-in-deathmatch

& the guy here never asked best pet for CTF, he asked best pet so theorically PVE+PVP.

troll.

You had no idead on %damage glitch on rogues using pet in pvp.

forumspammer
10-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Kinz and Undead just take it a rest, the guy had no idea on what his talking about. We all knew about the damage pet glitch for ages and this kid doesn't. Just let him drain on his idea that he still gets the % damage from his pets on CTF.

Arkh
10-05-2014, 10:01 AM
You had no idead on %damage glitch on rogues using pet in pvp.

U had no idea on what i have ideas kid... & this thread is not about pvp, you're off-topic, it's about pet in general.

So you're maybe in a newb guild of people who want to farm newbz in pvp because they're pawned when they pvp 40/41...

I started this game far before pvp (CTF without pet) exist.

Inan'hesh
10-05-2014, 10:02 AM
LMAO at this thread!
Guys take it easy on arkh, his didn't knew about the glitch. His just too stubborn to accept his wrong.

This thread is gonna be closed :)

forumspammer
10-05-2014, 10:17 AM
U had no idea on what i have ideas kid... & this thread is not about pvp, you're off-topic, it's about pet in general.

So you're maybe in a newb guild of people who want to farm newbz in pvp because they're pawned when they pvp 40/41...

LMAO, this is about PVP, its level 15 twinking. If you talking about endgame then you are the one out-of-topic :)

LMAO at this thread!
Guys take it easy on arkh, his didn't knew about the glitch. His just too stubborn to accept his wrong.

yup its gonna be closed.

Inan'hesh
10-05-2014, 10:24 AM

LOL! your off topic, Its not pet in general its level 15 twink rogue pet. BTW being old in game and joining a famous guild doesn't mean anything on this topic too.

Arkh
10-05-2014, 10:28 AM
LMAO at this thread!

man, i know displayed stats in pvp, they are accessible :

1/ PVP is not the subject here.
2/ with malison u win 4 dmg & 4 dps in PVP & u lose 40 dmg & DPS in PVE
3/ As said undeadjudge when he say "Rogues being able to 1 shot classes shouldn't be possible. But it is.", it's become possible when u have dmg pet... ask u why. Displayed stats & real damages done are 2 differents things since this game exist. Before pet glitch, kettle dmg boost was not displayed but working... So stop focusing displayed stats & focus real dmg u do ingame.

Arkh
10-05-2014, 01:48 PM
LOL! your off topic, Its not pet in general its level 15 twink rogue pet. BTW being old in game and joining a famous guild doesn't mean anything on this topic too.

Where u saw that troll ?

Most of lvl 15 are newbz who never played pvp...

it's a lvl 15, nothing else precisated....

& For your information there is no newb focusing on low lvl pvp in famous guild... it's 40+ paragon only.

UndeadJudge
10-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Where u saw that troll ?

Most of lvl 15 are newbz who never played pvp...

it's a lvl 15, nothing else precisated....

& For your information there is no newb focusing on low lvl pvp in famous guild... it's 40+ paragon only.

Lel what a troll...

Just stop posting please, my eyes burn.

Andrisber
10-09-2014, 06:41 AM
Freaking stop! Making drama in thread... Why? I bought a Dova and its good, THREAD CLOSED! it already helped me get dem 400 kills .-.

Inan'hesh
10-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Epic fail!

When a negative kdr is called pro. :miserable:

Superduck
12-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi :)

Kingofninjas
12-13-2014, 04:38 AM

troll.
Basically admitting that he was wrong after arguing for so long. Obviously this person has no idea of what is going in the game and is probably a tank or a mage. Definately not a half decent (lol'd at his kdr) or somebody with any knowledge of the rogue class. Best to ignore troll's like this one.