PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

Jurmans
09-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Is sts still trying to clean up the pvp lb's from dummy farmers?

I met a warrior today lvl 6 which i killed without hor and not going under 90% hp while im only 1 lvl higher, while he was on the tdm leaderboards with around 14k kills, so will sts still kick these people from the lb's since they clearly didn't deserve it?

Visiting
09-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Maybe your just an amazing PvP'er :P

obee
09-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Sts really needs to focus on this during planar and Halloween, because it's pretty much corrupting the game. Scamming, plat farming, kill farming etc. It gives sts a bad name, so I have no idea why they just dont find ways to stop. To stop plat farming: Remove offers. So simple. To stop kill farming: Fix your dam severs. I haven't seen a lot of MMO games that have hack able servers

Serancha
09-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Hate to break it to you, but you don't need to hack to kill farm. I've seen screenshots of people paying others to die so they can get their ap for lb. Conversely someone actually approached me trying to sell kills. Sad and totally pathetic but true. (And no, I didn't take the offer)

Jurmans
09-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Maybe your just an amazing PvP'er :P

Lol

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 01:52 AM
They are wasting time with their dummies, so why the hell they just want 1 PvP banner? Lol.

Jurmans
09-11-2014, 01:59 AM
They are wasting time with their dummies, so why the hell they just want 1 PvP banner? Lol.

To look pro and to screw over the people who actually worked for that banner. (I'm not one of those people).

Instanthumor
09-11-2014, 02:27 AM
To stop kill farming: Fix your dam severs.

What do servers have anything to do with kill farming?

Dex Scene
09-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Truce i saw some people with 10k+ kills and vs like noobs. Surely dummy farmers.
Saw some dummies too with 0 kills thousands of deaths.
Have entered many tdm maps when the Blue team has 0 points and red has 10. Joined blue. The blue dummy guy leaves and then the red farmer instantly.