PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Idea

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 04:17 PM
So I had a weird idea..would anyone be interested in a new guild for 51-61 mages and birds to hunt rush and team all the new (I want to emphasize the NEW part) bears who beckon stomp auto gf? Sounds funnier in my head.. there are plenty of 'em so it wouldn't be bullying in the slightest as they have 100 other bear friends.. thoughts?:D (a nice name would be cool too)

Sheugokin
09-10-2014, 04:22 PM
So I had a weird idea..would anyone be interested in a new guild for 51-61 mages and birds to hunt rush and team all the new (I want to emphasize the NEW part) bears who beckon stomp auto gf? Sounds funnier in my head.. there are plenty of 'em so it wouldn't be bullying in the slightest as they have 100 other bear friends.. thoughts?:D (a nice name would be cool too)

Not a really good idea because it's not their fault. They are not cheating in anyway. They just using their spells like every other class is doing.

As you know, at endgame, bears are EVEN MORE OP. They are difficult, yes, but they are not impossible. I have been able to beat some 3pc lust str bears even with the pull stomp combo.

61 should actually be easier because you can survive a beckon stomp if you heal correctly.

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 04:30 PM

I new
I beckon stomp
Haunt me now pls
K
Thx
Bai

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 04:32 PM
I new
I beckon stomp
Haunt me now pls
K
Thx
Bai

Fak

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Not a really good idea because it's not their fault. They are not cheating in anyway. They just using their spells like every other class is doing.

As you know, at endgame, bears are EVEN MORE OP. They are difficult, yes, but they are not impossible. I have been able to beat some 3pc lust str bears even with the pull stomp combo.

61 should actually be easier because you can survive a beckon stomp if you heal correctly.

I'm more concentrated on the egotistical ones, where they do the above combo and call you trash,nub,bad e.t.c not just any 'ol bears

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 04:37 PM
I don't have a 51-61 mage btw and I stopped at endgame lol..56 bird so fun

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 04:40 PM
I don't have a 51-61 mage btw and I stopped at endgame lol..56 bird so fun

It is

SillyJuan
09-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Yes pls

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 06:16 PM

I would hunt you for suggesting this cruel idea.

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 06:25 PM

Please do

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 07:15 PM
See but thats what I'm talking about hes gonna hunt and say things like "trash" "nub" "bad" "quit" lol because bear takes such skill

anahadaz
09-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Please do

And clearly you can't read because I emphasised "new"

AppleNoob
09-10-2014, 09:15 PM
See but thats what I'm talking about hes gonna hunt and say things like "trash" "nub" "bad" "quit" lol because bear takes such skill
Actually i was thinking a bird. Im not a high beck stomp fan. Besides I don't say any of those things unless you team me 2v1 when i didn't do anything and i win.

Everyone'sFavMage
09-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Uh, mages at 56 and 61 easily take bear counterparts. Lilith Mage is redonk op. Birds just need to be tactical. Really isn't a problem with bears at those levels. It's 71+ where bears are trouble.

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 11:21 PM
And clearly you can't read because I emphasised "new"

"Trash"

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Uh, mages at 56 and 61 easily take bear counterparts. Lilith Mage is redonk op. Birds just need to be tactical. Really isn't a problem with bears at those levels. It's 71+ where bears are trouble.

Yah lmao just these birds that rely on combo so much

Laar
09-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Why would you reply to such a pointless thread

Everyone'sFavMage
09-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Why would you reply to such a pointless thread

I'm helpful at times

Trenton
09-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Lol you'd try

anahadaz
09-11-2014, 10:19 AM
"Trash"

Lol i replied to the wrong comment

Armourslash
09-11-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm talking about the bears being made every day, who rush the underpowered classes, for example I was in a game with my friend (51 mage) and he got rushed by a 56 bear I have never seen before. At first I thought he was just a rusher who played pvp that way, but after he rushed him he called him 'trash' which annoyed me greatly, so I teamed him lol. It's rushers like him that I hate, not ones like sneaky and anarch because usually it is their victims who start the insult game and not them, they rush for fun and never start the insults. This 56 bear was new and called a 51 mage trash after he rushed him lol.

Someone should just teach them how to pvp, people who rush people who use new pvp alts and then call them "trash" or "nub" etc just want free kills to make themselves look pro.

anahadaz
09-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Someone should just teach them how to pvp, people who rush people who use new pvp alts and then call them "trash" or "nub" etc just want free kills to make themselves look pro.

I agree with you, applenoob.

Laar
09-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm talking about the bears being made every day, who rush the underpowered classes, for example I was in a game with my friend (51 mage) and he got rushed by a 56 bear I have never seen before. At first I thought he was just a rusher who played pvp that way, but after he rushed him he called him 'trash' which annoyed me greatly, so I teamed him lol. It's rushers like him that I hate, not ones like sneaky and anarch because usually it is their victims who start the insult game and not them, they rush for fun and never start the insults. This 56 bear was new and called a 51 mage trash after he rushed him lol.

I agree AppleNoob

Ssneakykills
09-11-2014, 05:01 PM

I would hunt you just for being related to armourslash

Laar
09-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I would hunt you just for being related to armourslash
What the hell have I started

AppleNoob
09-11-2014, 08:05 PM
I would hunt you just for being related to armourslashbut im nawt :"(.

AppleNoob
09-11-2014, 08:05 PM
What the hell have I started

You have started your destruction. For i am everybody they just haven't realized it.

Impact
09-11-2014, 08:56 PM

Bear does take much skill.. You need to perfectly time your beckon, stomp, sms and spam your totally non op auto correctly with the totally non op 60 dmg rage buff, on a tanking class. Also you need to have skill to be able to dodge 10 skills in a row.

Xxnavysealxx
09-12-2014, 09:28 AM
a star legends commando would beat a silly teddy bear anyday!

Education
09-12-2014, 04:13 PM

This ^^^ came from my guide :/ Sorry buddy but, it's a horrible idea. When I joined the 51-56 community it was great. There weren't many rushers (until <The Dissidents of Go> came along -.-) and teaming was only used by a couple of people. Basically the community is great, but you're saying that you want to be the guy that ruins it? Just remember back to when you were (and possibly you still are) a noob. You ran into PvP at 10-20 or whatever getting rushed and stuff, so now you want to do this? In all honesty it doesn't affect me...

Laar
09-12-2014, 04:23 PM

This ^^^ came from my guide :/ Sorry buddy but, it's a horrible idea. When I joined the 51-56 community it was great. There weren't many rushers (until <The Dissidents of Go> came along -.-) and teaming was only used by a couple of people. Basically the community is great, but you're saying that you want to be the guy that ruins it? Just remember back to when you were (and possibly you still are) a noob. You ran into PvP at 10-20 or whatever getting rushed and stuff, so now you want to do this? In all honesty it doesn't affect me...
Lol the funny thing is that I rushed him at 51

anahadaz
09-12-2014, 06:51 PM

The dissidents of go is full of noobs now... and no, the community is not great at all, theres a new bear every day, who eventually starts talking "trash" when he kills a bird or mage..

synfullmagic_23110
09-12-2014, 08:06 PM

Lel there ez I don't worry about them

Laar
09-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Lel there ez I don't worry about them
Lel u ez

synfullmagic_23110
09-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Lel u ez

Am pretty solid tho

Armourslash
09-13-2014, 11:49 AM
I agree with you, applenoob.
No.

Armourslash
09-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I agree AppleNoob

Not applenoob.

Oculus
09-16-2014, 04:46 AM
The name id the thread is a funny idea.

Lol.

Oculus
09-16-2014, 04:47 AM
Ana I actually agree with u tho, I found the idea quite funny in my head

anahadaz
09-16-2014, 04:53 PM
I havn't really gotten any blunt yes or no answers..

synfullmagic_23110
09-16-2014, 11:03 PM

No
It wouldn't be fair

CAK Vader
09-17-2014, 12:42 AM

Yes, because the nub trash must be taught a lesson about skilllessly calling people nub trash.

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 08:06 AM
I have a guild too but I dont remember the name of it because I have my name appearance turned off in game settings ;)

Oh wait! I remember... Its name is Trenton!

Laar
09-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Ok finnman

Itoopeo
09-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Ok finnman

Ok laar

?

Godsforeverlove
09-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Pm me if any of you people are interested in joining SPANKED. If you would not like to than don't send hate messages like
"ewww a nub guild" or "whacky *** guild" etc...
It is a fun guild just to note.

Zerious
09-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Add ZeriousBear. He's survived bear season for over 3 years now. Catch me if you can! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zerious
09-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Add ZeriousBear. He's survived bear season for over 3 years now. Catch me if you can! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!