PDA

View Full Version : Different Font Colors For Master And Officers

Hercules
09-10-2014, 05:16 PM
The idea is that only members of the guid can see the font color!
(order to avoid confusion in arlorians)

103046 103047

your font color will be normal when a no guildmate see you

say me, what color you prefer?

Commanderkeen
09-10-2014, 05:47 PM
We went through this idea for the Ambassador programs and it involves modifying the whole account. So every toon on that account will have the different font colors. Basically StS told ous ambassadors no way they can do that but it is a great idea and maybe in time it could happen.

Visiting
09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Wouldn't it cause some problems with scamming, for example Player A makes a guild "Nabs are Nab" for example, his name will be whatever color, couldn't he trick players by saying he's a Dev/Mod? I like the basic idea, but maybe a special vanity/banner for your respective position?

Commanderkeen
09-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Wouldn't it cause some problems with scamming, for example Player A makes a guild "Nabs are Nab" for example, his name will be whatever color, couldn't he trick players by saying he's a Dev/Mod? I like the basic idea, but maybe a special vanity/banner for your respective position?

That's a good point. I say just give them a title and when they lose that position the title goes with it.

Eyrika
09-10-2014, 05:59 PM
I agree with you but the banner is not a good idea, imagin u became a master so u get "master banner" but when u left the guild your banner is still in your bag ? So u join a other guild and u have a "master banner" ? Nope it s not good

Visiting
09-10-2014, 06:00 PM
I agree with you but the banner is not a good idea, imagin u became a master so u get "master banner" but when u left the guild your banner is still in your bag ? So u join a other guild and u have a "master banner" ? Nope it s not good
The title of Keen's was better hehe :)

Eyrika
09-10-2014, 06:03 PM
The title of Keen's was better hehe :)
Yep ^^ it s better ! And the title gone when u left your master rank

obee
09-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I like the idea of a title. Like "'master of Guild A, or officer of Guild A"

Commanderkeen
09-10-2014, 06:59 PM

Titles are fine but the Spacetime engine only allows so many characters in a message so I see the titles as [Guild Master] and [Officer] as some guilds fill the entire allowed characters of a title.

Zylx
09-10-2014, 07:01 PM
How about changing the title's symbols?

Member <GuildName>
Recruiter >GuildName<
Officer <<GuildName>>
Master >>GuildName<<

Commanderkeen
09-10-2014, 07:03 PM

Member <GuildName>
Recruiter >GuildName<
Officer <<GuildName>>
Master >>GuildName<<

Good idea!

Hercules
09-10-2014, 09:41 PM

Member <GuildName>
Recruiter >GuildName<
Officer <<GuildName>>
Master >>GuildName<<

also is good idea :D

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 02:01 AM

Member <GuildName>
Recruiter >GuildName<
Officer <<GuildName>>
Master >>GuildName<<
This is the noobiest suggestion I have ever seen, nab :P

Shammas M
09-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Uhm

kintsunedl
09-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Orange

Candylicks
09-12-2014, 08:52 AM
PINK

Or I can't give you a +1

Vls
09-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Aww players who are out of guild A (for example) should not know (and see) who is Recruiter / Officer / Master of that guild. This is an "affair" of the guild A, private info..

epicrrr
09-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Colors means something in AL, Hence the DEV and MOD. New player will have a higher chance of being scammed by a colored guild masters name.