PDA

View Full Version : Best warrior (fighter/tanker)

dockie
05-13-2010, 12:28 AM
if i want to build fighter, which attribute should i take?? what skill and how many point should i use in each skill??
what about tanker??

and reasons please.. ^^ txh guys..:rolleyes:

Royce
05-13-2010, 01:56 AM
For a lot of damage you should get strength to the level needed for the best equipment (currently about 112 at level 35), and then spend the rest on dexterity. For a tank you probably want to max your strength more for increased health, regen, etc.

SlipperyJim
05-13-2010, 02:58 PM
It can be helpful to raise your Int up to 16, which will give you 1 M/s regen.

Royce
05-14-2010, 01:17 PM

Yeah I do this, but when I suggest it to people they immediately think I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. Seems there is a prejudice against Intelligence in the bear community :)

Tatanka
05-14-2010, 02:33 PM
and it's not it the bear world only, unfortunally...

SlipperyJim
05-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah I do this, but when I suggest it to people they immediately think I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. Seems there is a prejudice against Intelligence in the bear community :)
Yeah, the usual response is something like: "Mana potions are cheap! Just chug mana potions, and save those attribute points for Dex to increase crit/dodge/to-hit/DPS!"

It's a choice. Epimetheus might be a tad more efficient if I hadn't raised his Int. However, he'd be utterly dependent on mana potions for everything. As he is now, Epimetheus still drinks a lot, but he can kick the habit when he really needs to do so. ;)

Sicarii
05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
and if you want to use your bear in pvp, there wont be mans pots to chug

Bearghod
05-24-2010, 12:36 AM

Oh that's good to know. For the record, I've kept my mana regen at 1 or 2 since I was a little cub. :) I find zero m/s to be very uncomfortable, esp. when spamming stomps, screams, etc.

Obliteration
05-24-2010, 01:49 AM

I wouldn't waste it, there is always potions. Not in PvP but still.
1 m/s at lvl 35 is almost no benefit. I'd throw it into Dex for some extra damage.

Azrael
05-24-2010, 06:54 AM
1 M/s in pvp will be essential. The difference between 0 and 1 percent m/s is far more than 100% if you time the regeneration. However, you will want to get that 1 point of m/s from a croc helm first, rather than sacking 15 dexterity to get 16 int.
If you decide you need 2 m/s, then sack the 15 dex in stat points. You will have to make that decision for yourself once pvp begins.
Hope you figure out what works best for you!