PDA

View Full Version : Why are there people like this? :/

Meemaw
09-10-2014, 06:39 PM
I just recently got the forerunner set lvl.3 for Warrior, and im selling, someone I know says 3mil which I was blown away, never sold something like this and it gets me to my dream of having hereldric. Anyways... just now... today, a rogue (dont know name) was selling exactly what I had, but a rogue set (usually goes for more... right?)... well... the rogue says 1mil for the set... *note, the lvl.3 set goes MUCH higher than 1mil... can range all the way up to 4mil depending on how high in demand the item is... one question... Why sell the set 1mil? You can sell it in 30min for 3mil... I hope the person knows that, if they dont... then they are either not smart with the pricing, or they're trying to ruin price market of the item.. why people do this? I STILL have no idea. * This thread is not to offend the seller and buyers, just trying release my anger into a thread to ask why people do this, no hard feelings* :emptiness: :dispirited: :concern:

obee
09-10-2014, 06:48 PM
I know it's annoying when I'm selling something, then someone buys it for much lower, now my crap doesn't get bought for the right price lol

Commanderkeen
09-10-2014, 06:55 PM
People are greedy?

Meemaw
09-10-2014, 09:16 PM
I lost both offers. 3mil offer gone, they give 2mi, then back out again. I'm done with this. i wanna quit game so badly, but my gut says it'll get better... i feel like i CAN just leave... i just dont know... :'(

Ebezaanec
09-10-2014, 10:47 PM
The game simulates a free economy or capitalism. People can sell anything at any price as long as there is someone willing to purchase it.

There are MMOs out there in which the developers create a "communist/capitalistic" economy. They set the minimum price for certain gear and the price must be equal or higher than the set price. So an armor set at 1m would never devalue, only stay the same or increase.

Dex Scene
09-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Its just they wanna get it sold faster than anyone's.
Thats where merchers take advantage of.
You can see this in auction too.
When an event comes and lockeds price tries to increase, sellers don't let it. Also when it reaches 10k price one should list their lockeds at close price of the last one (if lockeds are at 10200, sell urs at 10100 or 10150) but no, sellers drop the price faster (if last price is 10200, next sellers sell at 9800, then next one 9000). A bit off topic, but thats what i wanted to say!

SacredKnight
09-11-2014, 03:30 AM
Now I feel stupid giving away my Level 6 Warrior Forerunner set during Season II X_X

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Now I feel stupid giving away my Level 6 Warrior Forerunner set during Season II X_X
Now that's why you become Sacred Knight, nab.

Gensin
09-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Bought a iron envoy for rogue lvl 1 for 4 crates, I was like so happy at that point.

matanofx
09-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Why do people offer lower (including much lower) than market price?

Silly thing to ask, anwer is obvious, id like to pay 100k for a new Ferrari if i could but a Ferrari sales man would ignore my offer, you can either ignore or say no thnx to people who you feel are low ballin you, good luck in the future =]

Chrisaetoshawker
09-11-2014, 04:40 AM
Quit that kind of merch and join hoard merch haha

killarrow
09-11-2014, 08:05 AM
I lost both offers. 3mil offer gone, they give 2mi, then back out again. I'm done with this. i wanna quit game so badly, but my gut says it'll get better... i feel like i CAN just leave... i just dont know... :'(

Trades here are not secured by escrow. A buyer or seller can back off until the time both do not confirm the trade twice on the trade window. You cannot expect a signed agreement on a bond for a committed price here, its only a game.

If not one buyer, try another. There is no shortage of buyers/ demand for cool and rare stuff. Find another buyer at the price you want to sell and get over your disappointment.

Good luck!