PDA

View Full Version : STS in Super Smash Bros

GreenLord
09-10-2014, 07:07 PM
I got an insane idea! What if STS decided to add a stage or character in Super Smash Bros? I was thinking of a Fox, Bear, or Mage as a playable character. And the Hauntlet as a stage. Give suggestions or feedback if u want!

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Fox is taken by the foxes (forgot there names .-.)

GreenLord
09-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Don't understand what ur saying

CAK Vader
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM

His name was fox, actually LOL

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 10:20 PM
His name was fox, actually LOL
Ohh lmao there is also a bird now that I remember

CAK Vader
09-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Ohh lmao there is also a bird now that I remember

Falco, and ofc my fav, Wolf <3 too bad I sold that game 2 years ago :p

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Falco, and ofc my fav, Wolf <3 too bad I sold that game 2 years ago :p

I used to have Ssbb (main reason why I got wii)
My fav was Zelda

Zylx
09-10-2014, 11:10 PM
None of my friends could beat me using Peach.

synfullmagic_23110
09-10-2014, 11:32 PM
None of my friends could beat me using Peach.

OMG peach is annoying AF I made these friends that been playing it a while and used almost ever char
Peach by far was the worse

CAK Vader
09-11-2014, 10:27 AM
AHHH peach is annoying AS A FART I made these friends that been playing it a while and used almost ever char
Peach by far was the worse
Wario is by far my favorite...for fun! because I'm pretty sure wolf is the best XD
Wow this is getting seriously derailed LOL but anyway, I'm afraid sts couldn't get into smash bros, sadly smash bros is Nintendo only :(

Zylx
09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Wario is by far my favorite...for fun! because I'm pretty sure wolf is the best XD
Wow this is getting seriously derailed LOL but anyway, I'm afraid sts couldn't get into smash bros, sadly smash bros is Nintendo only :(

Waro is by far the funniest (Cos nothing's funnier than farting and sending someone flying of the stage and knocking them out, right?). Wolf used to be my best character but i wish his side special was flat like fox's/falco's. I love Zero-Suit Samus because of her maneuverability and her very long reach of her special attacks to get back on the stage. My all-time favorite character is Lucario. I am a beast with him. I'm a pokémon fan, so i'm kinda biased, but i love the fact that he gains power when his percentage is high. I love all of his moves, i just wish his teleport was a bit longer. My next best would be sheik for obvious reasons.

GreenLord
09-11-2014, 04:59 PM
My Fav is Pit because he is so good at recovering with his many jumps and that flight special. Plus I luv the spinny blue thingmajingy. But I also like Lucario, Samus and Marth.

GreenLord
09-11-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm afraid sts couldn't get into smash bros, sadly smash bros is Nintendo only :(

Umm...Snake, Sonic, and Megaman got in....

synfullmagic_23110
09-11-2014, 05:34 PM
My Fav is Pit because he is so good at recovering with his many jumps and that flight special. Plus I luv the spinny blue thingmajingy. But I also like Lucario, Samus and Marth.
What are the name of the two elitric kids

GreenLord
09-11-2014, 05:41 PM
What are the name of the two elitric kids

Ice Climbers or Ness and Lucas?

AppleNoob
09-11-2014, 08:21 PM
My favorite is ike. I beat all the bosses in the subspace emissary campaign with him and i just find him downright fun. I find it so awesome to be able to throw my sword in the air and do a down to earth with it. Not to mention the fact he does very strong power attacks. I literally one shotted a bowser out with him.

GreenLord
09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
My favorite is ike. I beat all the bosses in the subspace emissary campaign with him and i just find him downright fun. I find it so awesome to be able to throw my sword in the air and do a down to earth with it. Not to mention the fact he does very strong power attacks. I literally one shotted a bowser out with him.
Only prob is that when you accidently throw your sword is that you can't move while using it. You have to hope you get a ledge.

CAK Vader
09-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Umm...Snake, Sonic, and Megaman got in....
Sonic, mega man, and snake are all on the wii O.o

Caiahar
09-11-2014, 08:57 PM
SSBB isnt restricted to only nintendo.
For SSB4, MegaMan joined, but he is from CapCom. So did PacMan, he is from Namco. Chars from Fire Emblem.
In SSBB for Wii, Sonic from Sega got in, so did Snake.
They need permission from the other companies to get the chars in.
As for Pokemon, well Nintendo and Pokemon are really close

Zylx
09-12-2014, 10:07 AM
SSBB isnt restricted to only nintendo.
For SSB4, MegaMan joined, but he is from CapCom. So did PacMan, he is from Namco. Chars from Fire Emblem.
In SSBB for Wii, Sonic from Sega got in, so did Snake.
They need permission from the other companies to get the chars in.
As for Pokemon, well Nintendo and Pokemon are really close

They aren't restricted by those characters licensed under a game-producing company, but they are restricted from characters licensed by Sony Playstation and Microsoft Xbox. Sonic was originally from Sega (obsolete) and Snake is from Konami. But they had both made an appearance on nintendo before SSBB. That's the only way they can be put in is if they had made a prior appearance on Nintendo, so they can advertise their own game. I've played Megaman on Gameboy, so he will be put in.

ColdBlahd
09-14-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm the master with Mario.

synfullmagic_23110
09-17-2014, 12:33 AM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/08/25/analyzing-the-new-super-smash-bros-characters.aspx

CAK Vader
09-17-2014, 07:13 AM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/08/25/analyzing-the-new-super-smash-bros-characters.aspx
Lol xD PAC-man

Armourslash
09-17-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm the master with Mario.
You can dodge his final snash if you're someone like Sonic. Luigi is better.

ColdBlahd
09-17-2014, 10:55 AM
You can dodge his final snash if you're someone like Sonic. Luigi is better.
Not talking about Final Smash, talking about just basic attacking.

Roberto077
09-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Nintendo doesn't like anyone else using their stuff on the internet unless the get all the profit and attention (hence why we couldn't see mario games being played on popular yourube channels).

ColdBlahd
09-18-2014, 02:26 AM
Nintendo doesn't like anyone else using their stuff on the internet unless the get all the profit and attention (hence why we couldn't see mario games being played on popular yourube channels).
Who cares :)

Roberto077
09-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Who cares :)

Lots of people. Nintendo would sue or disband anyone who used their content without consent to earn all the profits made by whatever was posted. Lots of youtube channels were shut down, discarding a ton of hard work. Luckily Nintendo has started to be a lot more lenient on the copyright issues.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm always Link. Always. ;D

GreenLord
09-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Toon Link or Plain Link?

CAK Vader
09-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Toon links is nub imo, I like normal link, always liked ocarina of time when I was young :)

Zylx
09-18-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm always Link. Always. ;D

Aww, much love, sista. I tend to geek out over Zelda btw :). Best game series evaaaaaah!

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/weirdness_link_practices_the_japanese_art_of_kyudo _archery/attachment/1/original.jpg

Lol
#Fail

CAK Vader
09-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Aww, much love, sista. I tend to geek out over Zelda btw :). Best game series evaaaaaah!

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/weirdness_link_practices_the_japanese_art_of_kyudo _archery/attachment/1/original.jpg

Lol
#Fail
Your bow Is backwards sir.

Armourslash
09-19-2014, 02:01 AM
Toon links is nub imo, I like normal link, always liked ocarina of time when I was young :)
Toon link reminds me of that ben statue SCARY.

Zylx
09-19-2014, 10:55 PM
Toon link reminds me of that ben statue SCARY.

IMO, Wind Waker is better than Twilight Princess AND Skyward Sword. But Ocarina of Time still knocks them all out of the park. I never really cared for Majora's Mask though.