View Full Version : <Dead Masterx> We never give up!

Amadorbibidor
09-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum thread of our new guild!

A new guild comes to Arlor! It's Dead Masterx !!

Our guild is a PvE oriented group of fellow, happy to learn players ready to defeat those hard bosses and maybe rule Dragon Enclave! We only miss one ingredient to finish the definitive formula and to do what we are supposed to do, it's YOU!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/11/yheqama5.jpg

*** If you are thirsty for adventure you can join this brand new guild and help us achieve. Only requirements are:

---> Meet the level requirements ( Any level Wooooohooo)
---> Love Arcane Legends ( if you log in every month it's very probable to get kicked) we want active players!
---> Be friendly ( chatty, respectuous and helpfully if another guild mate needs it)
---> Be loyal! ( if you are thinking to leave after 2 hours you joined this is not your place, also we usually give a 2nd chance but at the third time you leave you won't be welcome back :disillusionment:

RULES:

- Do not scam/beg/insult or humiliate any of the members from Dead Masterx ~ Depending on the gravity of the situation you can get warned or booted (kicked)

- Speak english in guild chat, we are international but we should understand all what we say so it's best to only use english in guild chat ~ 2 warns, 3rd time you will get booted

- *** VERY IMPORTANT *** We don't want to see any type of rasism in our guild, we don't care what is your religion, nationality or color of skin, anybody who does this will be immediately booted and banned for life. ~ as I said before, IMMEDIATELY kick.

- Do not bully any member, even if his gear is bad or he doesn't know how to control his character, we won't blame him (we are here to help good players achieve and reach if possible the excellence in his class/es and objectives ~ depending on the gravity you can get warned once and kicked 2nd time or if it's bad, directly boot.

- Do not try to get profit from our guildies, if you want to sell something or annunciate in guild chat you have to sell 10% cheaper than the Auction House cheapest piece. ~ 1 warn and we ask to give back the gold to the merched guildie at change of the item sold, if you refuse, kick and banned for life.

So thats it

List of officers, master/s:

Master:

Deadzonex, Deadzonez

Officers:

Adirv
Shorinza
Supermanektor
Tjrn

Note: The guild still brand new and we don't have so many members to attend you always, also please do not expect hard achievment points without giving a hand to others and having some time in the guild. We wish you to have a pleasant stay and enjoy your time here!!!

- Forum Thread Developer: Amadorbibidor

P.S working at thread.

Amadorbibidor
09-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Reserved for 1st guild pic

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

adirv
09-11-2014, 12:10 PM
The best guild ever. Good job amador [emoji6]

Trautren
09-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Im so happy the guild reborned guys :)

Jurmans
09-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Lol are you the lvl 6 twink deadzonexx?

Amadorbibidor
09-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Lol are you the lvl 6 twink deadzonexx?
It's lvl 41 @@ fail jurmans.

Jurmans
09-12-2014, 06:45 AM
It's lvl 41 @@ fail jurmans.

Lol there's a lvl 6 twink called deadwrongxx :3 made a mistake

Amadorbibidor
09-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Lol there's a lvl 6 twink called deadwrongxx :3 made a mistake

-,-

Jurmans
09-12-2014, 12:04 PM
-,-

^_^

Young Prince Beauliere
11-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Hey can you invite princiboi to the guild I used to be in warlords inc

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Hey can you invite princiboi to the guild I used to be in warlords inc

I miss Warlords Inc ;(

Pollata1246
11-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Good Luck from Eminence and Infinitix

Young Prince Beauliere
11-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Amadorbibidor can you invite princiboi to dead masterx

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Amadorbibidor can you invite princiboi to dead masterx

Im trying to join too lol. Left for a while and now im hardly spamming /tell deadzonex hgggc. Hes never on. Add to friends "Tankermatic" so we talk

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Good Luck from Eminence and Infinitix

Thanks!