PDA

View Full Version : A warning to people that pay more for mythic armour then they should!

CptAwsome
09-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I dunno if there has been a post about this but I'm gonna post it anyway. Some will like it and some won't!
I have seen a few people as of late selling +9, +11 mythic armours for 1mil+ each.
My warning to you is DONT DO IT!! Don't pay more then what you should!
As soon as you upgrade the armour/helmet all gems get reset.
If you don't plan on upgrading it by all means pay 1mil+ for the armours. (Which is stupid anyway because you can get clean armour for around 850k-900k (less for helm) at the right time and say if you add 3 blood gems to that which would be an extra 20k max you would have to pay for the gems so by going off that i don't see how people would pay 1mil+ for each of the armours.) But if you plan to upgrade the armour dont pay for the over priced gear because the gems that are on there won't matter after it's upgraded.
For the people that are trying to sell the armour for 1mil+ because of a few gems on them sorry to burst your bubble. Lol.
And to the people I have helped with this lil information. Your welcome lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xpolosion
09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Twinks man

CptAwsome
09-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Twinks man

Yeah I understand that but I'm sure most twinks would want to upgrade the armour for the better stats it gives.

Ebezaanec
09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Yeah I understand that but I'm sure most twinks would want to upgrade the armour for the better stats it gives.

Twinks at L26-L31?

Instanthumor
09-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Twinks at L26-L31?

26-28, 32-33

CptAwsome
09-10-2014, 11:27 PM
So you guys are saying lvl26-33 twinks use them!? I get that. But why wouldn't the lvl31+ twinks upgrade the gear to get better stats? And that still doesn't answer why they would pay more for armour with gems already on them!

Arturohoward
09-10-2014, 11:37 PM
So you guys are saying lvl26-33 twinks use them!? I get that. But why wouldn't the lvl31+ twinks upgrade the gear to get better stats? And that still doesn't answer why they would pay more for armour with gems already on them!

Mythic armor and helm are upgradeable until you reach lvl36
So, most of the players want a lvl26 helm and lvl31 armor with grand gems they will not upgrade it man.

Hope this help you to understand

CptAwsome
09-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Mythic armor and helm are upgradeable until you reach lvl36
So, most of the players want a lvl26 helm and lvl31 armor with grand gems they will not upgrade it man.

Hope this help you to understand

Ok now I understand lol thanks for clearing it up.

aarrgggggg
09-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Ummm,
If you had the extra gold laying around and wanted the best of the best mythics for whatever level that u might plan on twinking.......

Besides mythic armors and helms, grand gemmed items always cost more!!!!!

As far as gemming it themselves......

If people want the best and they want it NOW.........they pay for it

Dex Scene
09-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Lol .. glad the OP understood it now

UndeadJudge
09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Yeah I made the mistake of upgrading my full super helm instead of selling it and buying a clean one..

CptAwsome
09-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Ok now this is just a warning for the players that aren't going to use the armour to "twink" with. But for the players that buy it with gems for a higher price or put gems on it before the upgrade it.