PDA

View Full Version : I need some help :-(

Pillowhead
09-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi! I am lvl 24 rogue, and I was wondering how to lvl up fast without potions, or any platinum purchases.
I have been playing for 1 and a half year now, and I am kind of experienced, but just in my lvl, (just found out what kraken mine was) Lol still doesn't know how to get there

Arachnophobik
09-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Wow lol. Go find a party in watchers tombs 4.

Ihateppl
09-11-2014, 12:22 PM
wait, you have been lv 24 for a year?

Raregem
09-11-2014, 12:53 PM
You don't need platinum to level, you do need potions to stay alive. If you are running in a pt it's hard on the other members if you are dying all the time. So to be courteous I suggest using potions.

If you are running alone you still want to use potions otherwise you are going to add a ton of deaths.. I guess if you don't mind that then you can run solo with no potions.

This guide: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4 is the fastest way to level.

To get to the Kraken Mines go to the Dragon's Jewel talk to Hanna, select the second option to explore. You will then see the mines. You will need to have completed Monkey ball then the Power of Gleipnir to have access.

mlb2005
09-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Hi there. Anytime klaas or shazbot give you a loot reroller go to the map brackenridge and kill jarl teleport out and then back in and do it again. You will get locked chests and be able to sell them for at least 5k gold. That will take care of the cost for potions.

Then run krag or watcher tombs in parties to level up. I find levels 20-29 to be quite stale in this game. Parties can be hard to get but if you stay at it you will get it done. If you can't find a party in a tomb then run dead city maps over and over for now. One thing I see everyone do wrong is be in a hurry to be in maps that are to strong for them. If the mobs are red do not go there. If you have a good team yellow can be good but I suggest staying with blue mobs for the fastest killing.

Good luck!

Pillowhead
09-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the help guys! And no I haven't been lvl 24 for 1 year Xd, I started pvp so early ( when i was lvl 14 ) And merched & pvp:ed, so yeah, never explored Arlor tho XD.

Xeusx
09-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Don't level up in watchers tomb level 4, that's seriously hard for your weak gears, so I suggest you level up in Kraag Tomb level 3-4.

Ecnivo
09-12-2014, 08:27 PM
I would say, the fastest way is to make it to stronghold, and do the bard's daily quests, it gives 300 exp for each daily quest

nice
09-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Join elite blood ....best mentors u get there :)

nice
09-12-2014, 09:53 PM
wait, you have been lv 24 for a year?
Lol..i m also worried

Visiting
09-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Find a guild (I suggest Sheener for you lvl) and they can help you grind (WT4 Probably), and bam your a pro!