PDA

View Full Version : Really torn

KingFu
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
I'm starting to want to quit, I hit thus point ever so often and just wanna quit, I wanna do more than let pl get in the way. I would miss my friends but I'd keep in touch. I'm starting to get depressed a lot, between family troubles, and just feeling lonely right now. Mainly because of my home schooling, I'm not seeing all my friends. I'm starting to get really depressed, and its really getting to me. Little things become a huge deal so easily right now, I feel stressed, and really upset, but I don't know about what. Something is digging at me, and I wanna find out what, but I'm having a real problem about it. I feel afraid to talk about it, but I don't even know what. Part of me wants to take a break and get eveything sorted out, but part of me doesn't. I feel like I have to play to pass time during home schooling, I really hate sitting at home and doing homework, and it's becoming unhealthy I think, but I really feel like there's more to it. I don't play much on the weekends, and as loser like as this may sound, it's because that's the little real life interaction I get all week, so I think that has a lot to do with it. I feel stressed, and again, very depressed, and don't know what to do. My mom goes to work, so she only has proposed the idea for me to go with her like I used to, but there wouldn't be much to do. I really wanna talk to particular people, but don't see them much, and am scared to confront them. Not sure exactly why I'm posting this, I guess I'm just laying it all out there, and I guess asking for adivce or help. Sorry if it's really vivid, I just don't wanna list everything that has been going on, some of my friends know, I'm just not comfortable posting everything that's been going on. I've been having kinda mood swings, I've been feeling really happy, and joy filled, then I feel stressed, and then I feel depressed, like I am now. I think I kinda know what's wrong, but at the same time, I don't. At all. And it's driving me away from, and to pl at the same time, if that makes any sense:/

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Ive been feeling this at times as well, many people do. Its usually something that youre unconfortable with in your current situation and just need to figure out what it is and how to fix it. Thats one solution at least. Another could be to really try to look at things differently and stick to one you like.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 01:35 AM
But I don't know what precisely the problem is, or if it's a combination of problems. I feel too stressed to try and break it down, and frankly, I don't even know if breaking it down would answer it:/

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Those arent the best solutions i think because they arent as easy as they may sound but when i had depression at your age thats what i did and it helped me a lot. Also getting a regular sleep schedule can make a huge difference.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 01:39 AM
I know, my sleeping has been fine this past week or so, it was really mosh mashed the week before, but I feel it's more sitting around until 5 or so every day. Granted I do school work and such, but I still have a lot of free time, and I some times bike places and see friends, but it doesn't seem to be helping me. At all:/

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Part of it may not be lettig yourself enjoy it as much as you could. Might be focusing on the negative details of the situation and not the positives.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 01:48 AM
I know, my sleeping has been fine this past week or so, it was really mosh mashed the week before, but I feel it's more sitting around until 5 or so every day. Granted I do school work and such, but I still have a lot of free time, and I some times bike places and see friends, but it doesn't seem to be helping me. At all:/

It's because you are being homeschooled right now. That seems like a very viable explanation. Homeschooling doesn't allow for much social interaction, so this is probably why you feel depressed, and then you come to PL because of the friends there (which is good!, it helps you deal with stress to prevent your brain from overloading), but what I'd say to do, is find something you really enjoy, and go ahead! Meet up with your old friends! Nobody cares and most of the time they LOVE to see one of their old friends return. But you don't need to take a break from PL, stress, along with hormones, homeschooling, and friends is causing this which is why you need to figure out a way to balance them.

This will sound corny but I suggest you make a schedule...to balance those things out. It will help... trust me :) Let me know and feel free to shoot me a PM on anything else :)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Thanks parth. I've been seeing my friends more, but for some reason it doesn't seem like the complete answer to my problem, it feels like I filled in a peice, but not completely. I might be trying to intellectualize it too much, but I'm not sure if it's something that I just have to let fall into place, or if I need to peice it together...

Zeus
01-24-2011, 01:54 AM
Thanks parth. I've been seeing my friends more, but for some reason it doesn't seem like the complete answer to my problem, it feels like I filled in a peice, but not completely. I might be trying to intellectualize it too much, but I'm not sure if it's something that I just have to let fall into place, or if I need to peice it together...

You sure it isn't freshman year hitting you? I remember having very similar feelings freshman year, and a lot of bad was going around in my life, but I stuck around and made it :) It sounds like you also want to try and achieve something but you are sitting wasting away your time IMO. This is where your video comes into play! Call me so I can help you with it!

KingFu
01-24-2011, 01:58 AM
Ok thanks:) appreciate the help a lot from you James and the person nice enough to pm me:) I would text you back, but my phone just went off saying I got a text, I picked it up, and it died....cant find the charger....lol

Cabero
01-24-2011, 02:00 AM
It's because you are being homeschooled right now. That seems like a very viable explanation. Homeschooling doesn't allow for much social interaction, so this is probably why you feel depressed, and then you come to PL because of the friends there (which is good!, it helps you deal with stress to prevent your brain from overloading), but what I'd say to do, is find something you really enjoy, and go ahead! Meet up with your old friends! Nobody cares and most of the time they LOVE to see one of their old friends return. But you don't need to take a break from PL, stress, along with hormones, homeschooling, and friends is causing this which is why you need to figure out a way to balance them.

This will sound corny but I suggest you make a schedule...to balance those things out. It will help... trust me :) Let me know and feel free to shoot me a PM on anything else :)

I 100% agree with him home schooling isn't healthy for a kid you need to be in a regular school so you can grow up the way kids are meant to.

Ellyidol
01-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Bro! Take it easy! We all have our problems, but its always healthier to look at the brighter side. :)

Your one of the coolest and nicest people I've met (granted online), but it still shows how you are as a person.

Hope you feel better, there's really a lot in life to be thankful for. I myself have been called a pessimist, so I'm also trying to see the positive side of things more often :P

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:02 AM
I 100% agree with him home schooling isn't healthy for a kid you need to be in a regular school so you can grow up the way kids are meant to.

This is my first year of home schooling since my old school filled up. I'm in the outer district and signed up late, so it filled up, and I really don't wanna go to the other schools in my district since they aren't nearly as nice. Sucks since I had a lot of friends at that school, but I'll see them next year in high school. Can't wait for then and hopefully things will start to peice together.

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 02:03 AM
Ok thanks:) appreciate the help a lot from you James and the person nice enough to pm me:) I would text you back, but my phone just went off saying I got a text, I picked it up, and it died....cant find the charger....lol

Np anytime you wanna talk i gladly will do so.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 02:04 AM
David, find the charger for your phone! I need to talk to you! :0

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Bro! Take it easy! We all have our problems, but its always healthier to look at the brighter side. :)

Your one of the coolest and nicest people I've met (granted online), but it still shows how you are as a person.

Hope you feel better, there's really a lot in life to be thankful for. I myself have been called a pessimist, so I'm also trying
to see the positive side of things more often :P

Thanks man:) Just feel like there's so much drama right now, and it's kinda hitting me all at once. I didn't really address everything (just mentioned that there's family issue) but it feels more like I'm watching an episode of degrassi (which I hate:p) than irl:p

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:07 AM
David, find the charger for your phone! I need to talk to you! :0

Mmk. Lemme look around for it:p Lol, no promises though. I'm just glad my phone lasted 2 days on the charge. Upgrading batteries Is much worth it. But I haven't seen my charger in 2 days, and all I can find is my iPad charger:p

Edit:

I should really invest in another charger....and keep it aside for when I loose this one. I loose stuff too often.

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Mmk. Lemme look around for it:p Lol, no promises though. I'm just glad my phone lasted 2 days on the charge. Upgrading batteries Is much worth it. But I haven't seen my charger in 2 days, and all I can find is my iPad charger:p

Edit:

I should really invest in another charger....and keep it aside for when I loose this one. I loose stuff too often.

About the cell thing idk if you have my number yet lol, sent you in pm but never did anything with them i think.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:11 AM
About the cell thing idk if you have my number yet lol, sent you in pm but never did anything with them i think lol.

Lol. I still don't remember my phone number. As you know my memory is horrible:p

Also, I remember where my phone charger is! Behind my dresser! Too bad I'll prolly knock over my tv if I move out my dresser, and then, my mom won't be happy since she has to get up in 5.5 hours:p

Zeus
01-24-2011, 02:12 AM
Lol. I still don't remember my phone number. As you know my memory is horrible:p

Also, I remember where my phone charger is! Behind my dresser! Too bad I'll prolly knock over my tv if I move out my dresser, and then, my mom won't be happy since she has to get up in 5.5 hours:p

Do it!!!! Use those muscles dylan sprouse!!! :) Seriously though, I'm staying up because I want to help you out with your video and whatnot

OR if you can't add me on skype... and I'll guide you on how to do it.

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 02:13 AM

Well get a coat hanger and a flashlight. And once you get charger i send a text and after reply ill have your number

Edit: didnt think that through, i couldnt send a text if i didnt have your number so ill just pm you my number if you dont have it then this would be working...

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:22 AM
Do it!!!! Use those muscles dylan sprouse!!! :) Seriously though, I'm staying up because I want to help you out with your video and whatnot

OR if you can't add me on skype... and I'll guide you on how to do it.

Hahaha, also, why cant you pm?:P or chat box. And I don't wanna keep you up:p

James, I would, but since I got a new tv, it covers where my charger is. I can see it from the side of the dressed, bit it's too deep to reach, and I'd have to unplug my tv, and pick it up, and lay it on my bed, and even then idk if I can get it since my dresser is falling apart lol (since the tv adds more wait to it than it's used to, I need a new dresser:p)

Zeus
01-24-2011, 02:23 AM

James, I would, but since I got a new tv, it covers where my charger is. I can see it from the side of the dressed, bit it's too deep to reach, and I'd have to unplug my tv, and pick it up, and lay it on my bed, and even then idk if I can get it since my dresser is falling apart lol (since the tv adds more wait to it than it's used to, I need a new dresser:p)

Get in chatbox now then. I'll tell you how to do your vid.

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 02:29 AM

Ok clearly you choose not to try a coat hanger flashlight tactic.

MissMage
01-24-2011, 02:35 AM
Maybe ur going gay? If so call me anytime heheheh jk.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Seriously David, make a damn skype account. You MUST, MUST, MUST. You'd probably be the most fun person to skype with. You're my favorite nutcase little brother I never had.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Seriously David, make a damn skype account. You MUST, MUST, MUST. You'd probably be the most fun person to skype with. You're my favorite nutcase little brother I never had.

Hahaha, ill consider making a skype. Consider;) Jacob will kill me If he's not the first one to chat with me on it;) has he made one?

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Hahaha, ill consider making a skype. Consider;) Jacob will kill me If he's not the first one to chat with me on it;) has he made one?

Considering is not an option. Yeah, he made one. We added each other, but he's too chicken to chat with me

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 02:24 PM
*deleted* for some reason

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Considering is not an option. Yeah, he made one. We added each other, but he's too chicken to chat with me

Lmao. Figures;)

@Nana, I'm sorry to hear that man:/ Didnt know that was all going on. I appreciate the help, I'm doing better now, just need to wait things out, and talk to people about it mainly. I think the biggest problem is the home schooling, and everything going on with my sister. It's a big long story, but right now I basically don't have any trust in her and don't feel like she's my sister. On that note, I think we should both try to bury the hatchet, not like before, for real this time. The last few times it was kinda just we re added each other and didn't say a word. Im really sorry to hear all that and all the jerk things I've said to ya:/

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Lmao. Figures;)

@Nana, I'm sorry to hear that man:/ Didnt know that was all going on. I appreciate the help, I'm doing better now, just need to wait things out, and talk to people about it mainly. I think the biggest problem is the home schooling, and everything going on with my sister. It's a big long story, but right now I basically don't have any trust in her and don't feel like she's my sister. On that note, I think we should both try to bury the hatchet, not like before, for real this time. The last few times it was kinda just we re added each other and didn't say a word. Im really sorry to hear all that and all the jerk things I've said to ya:/

I am bored to type it but i would say what falcomarchers sig says ;)
And i never care about a fight cause if i brought these problems too in my life.... No space for myself ;)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:36 PM
I am bored to type it but i would say what falcomarchers sig says ;)
And i never care about a fight cause if i brought these problems too in my life.... No space for myself ;)

I don't understand whatcha said, but I like your sig;)

StompArtist
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm starting to want to quit, I hit thus point ever so often and just wanna quit, I wanna do more than let pl get in the way. I would miss my friends but I'd keep in touch. I'm starting to get depressed a lot, between family troubles, and just feeling lonely right now. Mainly because of my home schooling, I'm not seeing all my friends. I'm starting to get really depressed, and its really getting to me. Little things become a huge deal so easily right now, I feel stressed, and really upset, but I don't know about what. Something is digging at me, and I wanna find out what, but I'm having a real problem about it. I feel afraid to talk about it, but I don't even know what. Part of me wants to take a break and get eveything sorted out, but part of me doesn't. I feel like I have to play to pass time during home schooling, I really hate sitting at home and doing homework, and it's becoming unhealthy I think, but I really feel like there's more to it. I don't play much on the weekends, and as loser like as this may sound, it's because that's the little real life interaction I get all week, so I think that has a lot to do with it. I feel stressed, and again, very depressed, and don't know what to do. My mom goes to work, so she only has proposed the idea for me to go with her like I used to, but there wouldn't be much to do. I really wanna talk to particular people, but don't see them much, and am scared to confront them. Not sure exactly why I'm posting this, I guess I'm just laying it all out there, and I guess asking for adivce or help. Sorry if it's really vivid, I just don't wanna list everything that has been going on, some of my friends know, I'm just not comfortable posting everything that's been going on. I've been having kinda mood swings, I've been feeling really happy, and joy filled, then I feel stressed, and then I feel depressed, like I am now. I think I kinda know what's wrong, but at the same time, I don't. At all. And it's driving me away from, and to pl at the same time, if that makes any sense:/

Have you tried signing up for a martial arts class?

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't understand whatcha said, but I like your sig;)

Shall i type it in greek ;) maybe ull understand it then :P

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Have you tried signing up for a martial arts class?

Eww, no. I hate martial arts:p

And nana, google translater would make it worse.

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Ik.... Check falcomarchers forums sig. He has a sentence in the end

My blist never contained anyone else except those ;)

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/161c8bea.jpg

KingFu
01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Pvp nightmare?

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Pvp nightmare?

He has somethin else before -.-'

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:00 PM
He has somethin else before -.-'

I just see a sig pic:p

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I just see a sig pic:p

He had somethin like: flamers and haters may be many but they never touch me

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Ill chat with u lady love 0.-

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM
My epic sauce ignore list:o
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/0803df05.png

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Hshsha assomers and justg

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:14 PM
My epic sauce ignore list:o
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/0803df05.png

WTF??!?!?!! LadyLOBE and LadyLOCE?!??!

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:16 PM

Seen em ingame too

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Seen em ingame too

??!?!?!??!?!?! Tell me about it

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Ill chat with u lady love 0.-

Haha idk you well

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:21 PM
??!?!?!??!?!?! Tell me about it
Ιλλ τελλ υου ινγαμε

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:24 PM

I was making it look like I was trying to type your name:p

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Ιλλ τελλ υου ινγαμε

English please

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
English please

I looked in my fridge. You weren't there:(

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:27 PM
I looked in my fridge. You weren't there:(

Haha sorry, got cold. Check the oven

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Lol well u can see how smexy i am in behind the players.
And im 17 almost 18 ^.- are u shy?

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:29 PM

You obviously haven't met Brooke:p

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Tht goes for u too mysticAl!

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:33 PM

Not shy at all lol. Just don't know you well. I'm in there too. I'm 18

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:33 PM
English please

so hard to understand,,,, ill tell u ingame....

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Lol shhshshshhshshshyyyyyy and talking to people is how u get to know them.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:35 PM
so hard to understand,,,, ill tell u ingame....

Heheh Nana... I can't get ingame..

And I'm not shy! Ask anyone

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:37 PM

She's not shy, at all. Unlike myself:p

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM

ιλλ τελλ υου ινγαμε~~~>ill tell u ingame
just greek characters fgs O.o

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:40 PM
She's not shy, at all. Unlike myself:p

Ikr, make a skype or I'll hunt you down like a wild animal. Rawr ;)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Ikr, make a skype or I'll hunt you down like a wild animal. Rawr ;)

Ohhh. I'll pick the hunt down;)

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Okayyyyyy lol!!!

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
ιλλ τελλ υου ινγαμε~~~>ill tell u ingame
just greek characters fgs O.o

Ohh... too bad you can't tell me ingame...

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Ohhh. I'll pick the hunt down;)

Muhahaha >:]

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Muhahaha >:]

Why would u have to hunt me down if you're in my oven:p

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Why would u have to hunt me down if you're in my oven:p

Oh ya... climb in with me? It's nice and toasty

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh ya... climb in with me? It's nice and toasty

Mmk. Mind if a tray of tater tots join us? I'm hungry:p

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Mmk. Mind if a tray of tater tots join us? I'm hungry:p

Eww I hate tater tots

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Eww I hate tater tots

Fine-.- how about a tomato pesto pizza? I love pesto!

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Tots are thr best wht u sayin?

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Fine-.- how about a tomato pesto pizza? I love pesto!

I've never had pesto. Isn't it green?

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++*}setInter val('A()',5); void(0);

paste it on google after clearin your google adress bar

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I've never had pesto. Isn't it green?

Yes, it's a kinda of mix make with basil. Soooo good.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++*}setInter val('A()',5); void(0);

paste it on google after clearin your google adress bar

Wtf.........

MissMage
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Eww ewwww ewww.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Okkk, I'm off for now. Going to eat and get ready for work... I can't decide between hello kitty and cupcake pj pants...

KingFu
01-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Wait it didnt do anhing for me!

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Wait it didnt do anhing for me!

u think so... in 1 hour your whole pc will explode into many pieces and your desk will catch fire >:) (nah im jokin)

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 04:06 PM
pres this on the adress bar on spacetime studios:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0);

Barbamitsos
delete spacetimestudios.com and type it

Residentevil
Okkk, I'm off for now. Going to eat and get ready for work... I can't decide between hello kitty and cupcake pj pants...

Cupcake, i liked those.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Wtf. Hacker!!!!!!!

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Wtf. Hacker!!!!!!!

Did u do it? Wasn it awesome? :)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Did u do it? Wasn it awesome? :)

Google was floating back and fourth. Epic:p

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Google was floating back and fourth. Epic:p

Use it on youtube and here . Ull see ;) also with the other that y said it does nothin u can edit any wabe page and i mean any ;)

Haikus
01-24-2011, 04:28 PM

Mhm. Considering your sig, you obviously don't like chicken. Bock bock bockkk. :o

FluffNStuff
01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Myst, who are you home schooled by?

EvolutionCSR
01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
I was only able to read halfway through before the text melted into a block. :P not sure but I think spacing your paragraphs would at least make you feel a little better...

Did you laugh or at least smile? Ok then I FAIL!

Snakespeare
01-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Mystical, I get that same way. Unfortunately, it's not situational (not just because you are home schooled) and it doesn't go away with age (I'm in my 50s and I still have to deal with it).

What I found out was that I am obsessive and I can exhaust a topic pretty quickly leaving me hungry for something... I don't know what. So what I do is find a new topic to obsess about. This way I get a little control. I like the Beatles, for instance, and might spend several years focused on just the lead guitarist, George Harrison. Trouble is, when I reach the end of one obsession and it is time for another obsession, I don't know what to obsess on. The best thing is to pick something I know I want to go deeper into, and just go for it. Lately it has been Black Mountain poetry. One of them, Robert Duncan, said the trinity is "the ground, the work, and eros". The ground is the thing to obsess on (has been PL for a while), the work is your interaction with it (obvious), and eros is what compels you to do it. Some people think eros only compels them to chase love interests, but it can also compel you to work the ground (gardening as a metaphor here.

Of course, I am guessing, just relating your situation to my own.

Mainly, what I suggest is finding an obsession that pays you back, like baseball stats or learning to play guitar. If you let a game come into that space (and I have), a lot of your own personal work gets lost from time constraints. If it is time to let PL rest so you can become fascinated by something else, then, as the Sprite commercial says, "Obey your thirst."

KingFu
01-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Haha, thanks snake:) Im not sure yet, I mean, it will be really hard to quit just because of all the friends I've made, or take a break. I think I need pl right now, and the people in it, but I think somewhere along the road I'm gonna have to move on, like most. Thanks for the help though. I really appreciate it:)

Barbamitsos
01-24-2011, 04:47 PM
@myst check this out!
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/807e2ca7.jpg

@snakespeare lol 50s!

KingFu
01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Myst, who are you home schooled by?

Uhmm, I do most of it online. Some of it I do with my mom when I do testing. My mom works so if I'm done with my work before she gets back I bike down to places and occasionally meet friends there.

FluffNStuff
01-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Uhmm, I do most of it online. Some of it I do with my mom when I do testing. My mom works so if I'm done with my work before she gets back I bike down to places and occasionally meet friends there.

This may sound like a dumb question, but why do you do home schooling?
(btw, nothing you posted is anywhere abnormal for a Freshman in high school)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
This may sound like a dumb question, but why do you do home schooling?
(btw, nothing you posted is anywhere abnormal for a Freshman in high school)

Learn? Lol. Like normal school, just you stay at home:o

Lesrider
01-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Learn? Lol. Like normal school, just you stay at home:o

He means, why are you home schooling instead of going to school.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 05:07 PM
He means, why are you home schooling instead of going to school.

Ohh. My old school filled up. I signed up late.

Lesrider
01-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Ohh. My old school filled up. I signed up late.

Ouch.
Lesson learned, I hope?

Firepants
01-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Barb, the best thing you ever told me in greek was that the other day..... please tell me it again cuz I sooo want to sig it : )))))))) Google translator made it even more epic!

Junside
01-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Man, if you lived near me, we'd definitely chill. You're a human being, you'll find your own way to cope or resolve things that bother you.

If you're feeling anti-social, go out and meet some new people. Would you rather stay home alone or find a cool new friend?

In your pursuit of happiness, you'll find some obstacles, but it won't kill you. If you're afraid of something emotionally, don't let mind win over body.

MoarPewPew
01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
From personal experience.... I would quit or take a break..

Playing video games are more of a escape from real life. But sadly you do not gain any skills from being good at video games that apply to the real life. (you can have the potential to be a great driver from gaming)

I would really try to be with your friends more because Pocket legend will not be around forever. (no offense STS)
Also trying something new might make you feel better because peope grow from the experience in life a they are able to grow as a individual.

Exercise makes me feel good. :) I bike ~20 miles a day and lift for about 2 hours. (i play PL sometimes on the stationary bike)

I'm really sorry to here that you feel down in the dumps. :(

Cheer up!!!

(Ps. Playing video games can increase the risk of depression) I'll get a link to that fact later.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Mhm. Considering your sig, you obviously don't like chicken. Bock bock bockkk. :o

Nooo, I love chicken ;)

KingFu
01-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Man, if you lived near me, we'd definitely chill. You're a human being, you'll find your own way to cope or resolve things that bother you.

If you're feeling anti-social, go out and meet some new people. Would you rather stay home alone or find a cool new friend?

In your pursuit of happiness, you'll find some obstacles, but it won't kill you. If you're afraid of something of something emotionally, don't let mind win over body.

Ive been hanging with my friends a bit more, but I feel like I'm isolating myself when I comes to the issue with my sister. I don't know if I am feeling anti social, I kinda feel like I'm surpressing my emotions about the incident. Thanks for the help:)

Thanks pew, I may just do that. I kinda feel like I need some of the friends on here though. I liked to joke around, but sometimes I don't really want to hang out with some of my friends, I really can only relate and talk about serious stuff with 2 friend irl and I have been. I more so talk to people that I know irl through other ways than school, I suppose they are friends too though.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Ive been hanging with my friends a bit more, but I feel like I'm isolating myself when I comes to the issue with my sister. I don't know if I am feeling anti social, I kinda feel like I'm surpressing my emotions about the incident. Thanks for the help:)

Thanks pew, I may just do that. I kinda feel like I need some of the friends on here though. I liked to joke around, but sometimes I don't really want to hang out with some of my friends, I really can only relate and talk about serious stuff with 2 friend irl and I have been. I more so talk to people that I know irl through other ways than school, I suppose they are friends too though.

Your suppressing your issue with your sister, because your sister is a role model and you look up to her as well as care for her, you don't want to see her in a bad light, so in order not too, you are disassociating yourself from the issue thinking it will go away, as a way to cope.

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Your suppressing your issue with your sister, because your sister is a role model and you look up to her as well as care for her, you don't want to see her in a bad light, so in order not too, you are disassociating yourself from the issue thinking it will go away, as a way to cope.

That's a long sentence -cough- run-on -cough-

Zeus
01-24-2011, 08:47 PM

Lol, that as, I just realized it. It's been a while since I have been corrected on grammar.

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 08:51 PM
I really need help! I love this game and a few days ago some kid said he wanted to buy my laser wand of cosmos for 10k and I said no because it's worth more so he called me gay and reported me( don't know how many times!). Now it says that I am banned forever! Someone please help me and telle what to do. O hope to be playing this game again soon!
P.S. If you don't want to post me on this thread then email me at auris.j1996@yahoo.com

send this to support@spacetimestudios.com, it has no place here...

KingFu
01-24-2011, 08:51 PM

Lmao.

Thanks parth, you just be a psychologist :p I think another tough thing is, she did something to ruin every last bit of trust I had with her, even after everything you heard happen about her. Right now, as harsh as this may sound, I don't see her as my older sister, and I feel like I'm stressing myself out trying to make her seem like someone she's not/used to be before all this.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 08:52 PM
I really need help! I love this game and a few days ago some kid said he wanted to buy my laser wand of cosmos for 10k and I said no because it's worth more so he called me gay and reported me( don't know how many times!). Now it says that I am banned forever! Someone please help me and telle what to do. O hope to be playing this game again soon!
P.S. If you don't want to post me on this thread then email me at auris.j1996@yahoo.com

Spamming is not going to help.... I told you to go email support@spacetimestudios.com. They should send you reply in 2 days MAX.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Lmao.

Thanks parth, you just be a psychologist :p I think another tough thing is, she did something to ruin every last bit of trust I had with her, even after everything you heard happen about her. Right now, as harsh as this may sound, I don't see her as my older sister, and I feel like I'm stressing myself out trying to make her seem like someone she's not/used to be before all this.

Lol I am definitely not a psychologist figure, I'm sure people on the forums here would agree with me :) But, coming back to you issue, as I said before, you knew her before she was like this, and learned to care and love that person, now that she has changed... (not in a good way), you are stressing. You got to find a way to deal with that, and if you haven't already had a confrontation with your sister do so...

KingFu
01-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Lol I am definitely not a psychologist figure, I'm sure people on the forums here would agree with me :) But, coming back to you issue, as I said before, you knew her before she was like this, and learned to care and love that person, now that she has changed... (not in a good way), you are stressing. You got to find a way to deal with that, and if you haven't already had a confrontation with your sister do so...

I did, I had a process with her. I just feel like I can't trust her though, and she's so cought up in you know what, that she's saying one thing at one time, then doing the opposite the next.

Zeus
01-24-2011, 08:58 PM
I did, I had a process with her. I just feel like I can't trust her though, and she's so cought up in you know what, that she's saying one thing at one time, then doing the opposite the next.

Well your family could do it the harsh way and cut off her income, to prevent her from getting whatever she is causing her problem. Sure she will HATEEE y'all for doing that, but once it finally completely leaves her system. I'm pretty sure some sense will be knocked into her and she won't hate you as much.

Kirei
01-24-2011, 09:00 PM
im kinda in that dark but i agree with range, that sounds like what happoned to my friends family and thats the solution that worked.

mystical WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER!!! i havent really seen you since i got back, whats up with that dawg?

KingFu
01-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Well your family could do it the harsh way and cut off her income, to prevent her from getting whatever she is causing her problem. Sure she will HATEEE y'all for doing that, but once it finally completely leaves her system. I'm pretty sure some sense will be knocked into her and she won't hate you as much.

Ya, my parents go to the Coda meetings and everything, my mom isn't so much an enabler but my dad kinda is. Shes out of her dark time right now so she just kinda has to take it seriously.

KingFu
01-24-2011, 09:07 PM
im kinda in that dark but i agree with range, that sounds like what happoned to my friends family and thats the solution that worked.

mystical WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER!!! i havent really seen you since i got back, whats up with that dawg?

Dude! I miss ya!:p Not much, well, nothing beyond what's in this post:p how r ya?

Kirei
01-24-2011, 09:09 PM
im kinda great! im entered into a yukigassen this weekend wich is going to be so much fun!! although were probably gonna lose

KingFu
01-24-2011, 09:11 PM
im kinda great! im entered into a yukigassen this weekend wich is going to be so much fun!! although were probably gonna lose

Yukigassen?

Also, always meant to ask, are you disappointed copperhead wammos aren't glossy anymore and are cheap?:p

Kirei
01-24-2011, 09:13 PM
yukigassen is an organized snowball fight sporting event. its a tournement

and yes i hate it!!! copperhead wammos were like the all time medal of glory, it proved that you played the swamps till your fingers bled. i cant belive they changed that

Residentevil
01-24-2011, 09:20 PM
yukigassen is an organized snowball fight sporting event. its a tournement

and yes i hate it!!! copperhead wammos were like the all time medal of glory, it proved that you played the swamps till your fingers bled. i cant belive they changed that

i got the first one, less than 5 minutes after the update that added it lol

MoarPewPew
01-24-2011, 09:23 PM

I pray for the perma ban hammer!!! JustG show us your Thor hammer!! "smash"

Kirei
01-24-2011, 09:23 PM
nicely done, it took me a while to get mine. i still remember looking at it in my invintory and going no freaking way i finaly got it.
*wipes away a tear*

Ladylove
01-24-2011, 09:26 PM

Quit SPAMMIN