PDA

View Full Version : Rememberance of 9/11

obee
09-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Today is the 13th anniversary of 9/11. The day where everything stopped. The day where terrorists hijacked 4 planes, one in the north tower, one in the south tower, one in the pentagon, and one that passengers were brave enough to stop it from hitting another landmark. The day where loved ones were lost. The day New Yorkers stood in shock of falling debris and people. The day where grief and sorrow were shared mutually amongst everyone. America should stand strong today, and look at what they have rebuilt today. The new freedom tower is up, and the pride has risen back. But yet, we shall never forget what happened that Tuesday morning. As we have heard from history, learn from your mistakes.

Roberto077
09-11-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't mean to be that guy, but wrong section

Zylx
09-11-2014, 09:51 PM
I think it was one morning right before school. I remember my mom was sitting on the couch in a state of shock watching the news and when the second plane hit, she horrifically mumbled "Oh My God". I remember being terrified of going into tall buildings after seeing that happen. My heart goes ot to the victims and all those affected by it.

Arpluvial
09-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Hey guys! I have moved this thread to the Off-Topic area and cleaned it up. Let's make sure to keep it friendly and on track. This is a sensitive subject about which joking is inappropriate, so please keep that in mind. Thank you! :)

Matutd
09-11-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't mean to be that guy, but wrong section
I really wish I could give negative rep...

Xxnavysealxx
09-12-2014, 09:20 AM
i call illuminati

Trenton
09-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm sure you remember that Tuesday morning (VERY precise BTW!) since you were definitely born and able to remember it.

Roberto077
09-16-2014, 12:44 PM
I really wish I could give negative rep...

Hey, at least I acknowledged the facts the it should be in the place dedicated to it.