PDA

View Full Version : suggestion.friendchat

radagan
09-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Hello all
I've thinked that it would be nice to talk to all online friends same time like u can talk to party and guild members and officer each other
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1410538857182_zpsxrqzpghe.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1410538857182_zpsxrqzpghe.jpg.html)
So my idea is to make that talking point there where u can talk to every online friend like recruiting people to elite/other mapa or asking help in pvp
There would be also a chatcommand:
/friends
The friend text would be purple
Hope u like my idea!
Feedback welcome

Jurmans
09-12-2014, 11:56 AM
#line #whatsapp #kikmessenger etc.

obee
09-12-2014, 03:45 PM
That would be a lot of lag, considering some people have 2000 friends

Xpolosion
09-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Lol would be nice but not everyones friends

Xeusx
09-13-2014, 12:02 AM
Firstly, this is not thread discussion.

-10. We already have PM and Party chat, so you want more same chat?

Morholt
09-13-2014, 03:59 AM
Personally, I love friend chat in other games.

However, with the current set up of AL, it could be a bit cumbersome. We have HUGE friends lists due to having to add every single character of our friends.

If we had an account name instead, that would make life so much easier. Possibly just a number would work well, too.

Say you met Chimed in game. Became friends. You then ask for their account to add. You add the account 345678. Now when that account logs in, on any of the characters, you see that. The account name will show up in your friends list, along with what specific character they are using.

Chat from friends would appear as:
(345678) Chimed: anyone for elite Ala runs?

If they logged onto their other characters:
(345678) Poal: Going to twink PvP for a little. No elite runs going.

Of course, if we had account names, that'd be more user friendly to us, rather than trying to remember who is who by numbers.
In the interest of fairness, and since sts can see when accounts were made, they should give older accounts a chance at picking names first.
S1 accounts have a week to pick a name.
S1 and S2 accounts are then allowed to select through the
Next week.
S1-3 then for the week after.
And so fourth until all seasons are covered. Then any yet to be registered/named account (be it new or unused from a long time ago) will be requested to pick their account name.

Legendofcro
09-13-2014, 06:11 AM
Thats great ;) sir when come that update ? /friends ?

Dex Scene
09-13-2014, 09:51 AM
Sorry but I don't like the idea.
It will be messy chat.
People don't have 100% mutual friend list first of all. I already hate PM SPAMS.
Secondly I will be going nutts, party chats, pms, guild chats are already too much.