PDA

View Full Version : Want Updates regarding halloween event !!

nice
09-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Hi sts!! :)
I want updates regarding next main event "Halloween Event"..
Like :
1) which is leaderboard pet this time.
2) What r rewards for reaching gold tier.

Thank u :)
Sincerely
~Nice

obee
09-12-2014, 09:53 PM
They're gonna release it probably next month

nice
09-12-2014, 09:54 PM
K bro...but when halloween event start....i want most probable date too :)

SacredKnight
09-12-2014, 09:56 PM
K bro...but when halloween event start....i want most probable date too :)

October. :3

nice
09-12-2014, 09:57 PM
K thanks ... :)...

Morholt
09-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Would love for them to release no info about it, except the expected start/end dates.

That way, you actually have to play & explore the game's content to find things.

This is an rpg...where is everyone's sense of adventure?

Zylx
09-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Would love for them to release no info about it, except the expected start/end dates.

That way, you actually have to play & explore the game's content to find things.

This is an rpg...where is everyone's sense of adventure?

It's in a 0.5% probability roll in a locked crate

Jonnymaynard
09-13-2014, 12:17 AM
No .... just NO more energy event bs. Make a halloween event like last year sts. Its crude enough to let us play lvl 41 cap for nearly one year... its ... im out of words really.
Im not against spending some money on a game .... but DO something for your money.

Jonnymaynard
09-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Meh

nice
09-13-2014, 12:34 AM
No .... just NO more energy event bs. Make a halloween event like last year sts. Its crude enough to let us play lvl 41 cap for nearly one year... its ... im out of words really.
Im not against spending some money on a game .... but DO something for your money.
Bro...event system is better ...i play not fr whole day...i play for 3 hrs a day at different time :)

Xeusx
09-13-2014, 12:52 AM
Then you are expecting some low price new items from the event.

Morholt
09-13-2014, 03:23 AM
It's in a 0.5% probability roll in a locked crateHehehe. :D

But even in the last event, if sts said nothing...it'd take some time to realize the new mythics could pop from spirit chests. Or how to get Dovabear--or that he even exists--same goes for farming Little Bear eggs. Players could've been under the impression that all 4 bosses had a chance at Little Bear eggs, meaning silver & gold tier players would've bothered to fight the lower bosses. Players would've bothered to actually fight things, in hopes they may actually drop something specific to them, rather than being told in advance what they drop or don't drop.

The last event had a nice chunk of non-crate related content. I imagine for very special events like Helloween & Winter, they'll be implenting a good bit of non-plat guzzling content, too.

Fair enough to say what is going to be happening with plat content, such as crates & new things you can buy with platinum, along with what the rewards for top players will be (as those spots are generally very plat or gold intensive, along with very time demanding); however, the non-plat stuff...we should be left to explore that stuff.

Jonnymaynard
09-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Then you are expecting some low price new items from the event.

Drop rates?