PDA

View Full Version : What would make AL super fun

obee
09-12-2014, 10:28 PM
So I've seen in other MMOS, there are things that are actually fun to do. One of those things are dungeons and stuff. What sts calls dungeons is lame lol. There should be a dungeon with random mobs popping out, lots of fun quests that can unlock items, and 4-5 levels of a dungeon. If anyone has played Fate, you know what I'm talking about. Also, I think that when sts revamps the skill system, they should have skill pathways. Example: Fireball Skill. Leads to either Inferno blast or stun (idk). Then those keep spreading off. Sts should create so many combinations of skills, that everyone build can be unique, which makes pve and pvp very fun. Right now, everyone has the virtually the same guild and it's pretty boring. They should also add some fun games like Energizec brought up, Tetris. Where you can see if you can survive an amount of waves or something. Like the Ursoth's event, there should be very good items/pets that can be obtainable by hard work, and not money. People shouldn't complain if they "don't have time and they would rather pay for it", because they can jsut buy the pet. People always say those lootable mythics would sell for nothing, but if sts makes it really hard to get, it won't be that way.

tankk
09-13-2014, 12:07 AM
I agree with you

1)For the skill upgrades, you should have to unlock them with an special key dropped in elite shuyal and tindirin ( tradeble and stasteble ) or use platnium. The cost of platnium depends on the lvl of the skill. You have t be an specific lvl to unlock that skill.

2) i also have to agree with you on the mini games! Also make mobs rarely drop an rare egg in an high wave.

utpal
09-13-2014, 05:14 AM
when people will kno this is just a game and be generous and kind, then AL will be fun

kjed
09-13-2014, 05:25 AM
If openning locks were just 1 plat, everybody will be happy.

obee
09-13-2014, 06:30 AM
If openning locks were just 1 plat, everybody will be happy.

Sts wouldn't do that, they would lose money

Chrisaetoshawker
09-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Need to have a solution that benefits sts as well as us

kjed
09-13-2014, 08:34 AM
Sts wouldn't do that, they would lose money
lol ik, i was just tryin to imagine.